E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just a thought......

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2011, 06:18 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dropped my girls car key in between her driver seat and center console (Scion TC) it was pretty dark and needed a flashlight so I remembered about our handy BMW flashlight in the glove box. So I run over to my car, grab the flashlight and find my girls key... Then I thought to myself, I have every damn led and or hid bulb I can get for my e60 (thanks to John Motorcepts) except for the one in this flashlight!!

So with that said! John, you are slacking my friend! What do you got and how much is it? Can we put HIDS in it? LOL This might end up being one of the cheapest mods we do to our cars! lol
Old 07-22-2011, 08:17 PM
Members

My Ride: 2008 535i

Originally Posted by Angelo6379
I dropped my girls car key in between her driver seat and center console (Scion TC) it was pretty dark and needed a flashlight so I remembered about our handy BMW flashlight in the glove box. So I run over to my car, grab the flashlight and find my girls key... Then I thought to myself, I have every damn led and or hid bulb I can get for my e60 (thanks to John Motorcepts) except for the one in this flashlight!!

So with that said! John, you are slacking my friend! What do you got and how much is it? Can we put HIDS in it? LOL This might end up being one of the cheapest mods we do to our cars! lol

I love that thing lol

Old 07-24-2011, 07:41 PM
Senior Members

Glad your flashlights work. Mine never works when I need it.
Old 07-24-2011, 07:45 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Originally Posted by aretardedorange
Glad your flEshlights work. Mine never works when I need it.
Not fleshlight, flashlight, pal

I know I'm in the minority here, but if its not OEM, I'm not doing any LED mods. I've got LED AE bulbs from John, and they work fine, even though they do flicker on start up, but that was a mod of necessity, as the OE AE's are just totally worthless on pre-LCI. Other than that, I'm not touching the lights - too much fear of battery drains, electrical gremlins and who knows what else. That's just me though...