E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Just so everyone feels better about their cars...

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2004, 09:11 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My goodness, everyone! I had no idea I was so controversial! I guess it is very difficult to portray attitude over the computer. I used to be angry when things were so bad with the car. I've gotten over it. I passed my 30 day/3 R.O. lemon law burden a long time ago. Anything now just builds my case. I've gotten to the point where I'm very easygoing about the new issues that keep streaming in (with the exception of the clutch, which made me steaming mad), but I'm not that way about the rotten customer service I'm receiving. (And if you notice, I don't go on and on about the same people--I keep getting bad service from new people). I don't scream at the car when something new breaks. Now, I laugh. It really is comical. Think about it. What the hell was going on at the factory the day they put my car together? Was everyone hung over from the night before? Still drunk? Since my car seems to get every "common problem" or I am sometimes at the leading edge of new problems that turn out to be common, I do think there is value in my posts. Again, if you don't like 'em, don't read 'em. Unless I get kicked off/banned/etc... I plan on sticking around. I've been posting on the internet for a long time, and this board is VERY polite. Comments like Even's are extremely common on the other boards I'm active in. Most "newbies" get scared off after being beaten up in an initiation of sorts. You guys have to see this around! I'm surprised how many people stuck up for me! I've got a pretty thick skin for this stuff.

And I never had a clue my username would cause so many problems. I always thought it was very straightforward! For the record, I am a woman. If you say he, fine. I don't really care. I work a man's job in a man's world. Enough said.

And back to the issues at hand --> My creaking stopped as quickly as it had started, so hopefully it won't return.
Old 10-09-2004, 09:40 PM
Senior Members

I do think there is value in my posts.
suebmw, of course there is value in your posts. i personally think every single post in this forum is valuable, even the ones in "test" or jokes . valuable is probably equal to useful for some but not necessary for me. i enjoy reading all the posts and i enjoy replying them even more . i feel like i'm meeting new friends if new members posting and hanging out with old friends every time i reply their posts. i know sometimes my posts aren't as informative/useful as other knowlegable members but i still want to hop in just because i think everybody is so friendly and generous in this forum . i just want to show some "aloha spirit", be a friendly "alcoholic" . sorry if i bored some of you .
Old 10-09-2004, 10:24 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

alohac,

Cannot see the attached image. Can you repost?

Thanks.
Old 10-09-2004, 10:32 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by my530i' date='Oct 9 2004, 08:24 PM
alohac,

Cannot see the attached image. Can you repost?

Thanks.
[snapback]43105[/snapback]
do you mean my sig pic ? oh, btw, you missed a "l" in my user name <_< .
Old 10-10-2004, 02:08 AM

[quote name='SueBMW' date='Oct 10 2004, 12:11 AM']
My goodness, everyone! I had no idea I was so controversial! I guess it is very difficult to portray attitude over the computer.

Hi, i think you are a troll. Can you prove that i'm wrong??
Old 10-10-2004, 02:18 AM
Contributors

My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

If you aren't interested in the problems of SueBMW don't read the thread. To be honest I haven't read this one untill it started to grow big. I only read what's interesting. Since this forum is growing really fast I cannot keep up with all the post so I scan the topics and react or not if necessary.

I feel really sorry for SueBMW and I hope she will win her lemoncase and get a nice Range Rover or a new E60..
Old 10-10-2004, 05:22 AM
Members

My Ride: 545i Steptronic Comfort Nav Winter but no Sport for dec delivery

RE the Gender Issue-Sorry Ma'am--
Where I come from - Even, I hear you speaking, but clean up the language-there is a lady present--and a few gentlemen, I hope.
Old 10-10-2004, 06:32 AM
Contributors

Ok, too tempting to resist.

Evenflow, you have the right to speak your mind. So does SUE. It is the controversial ones that make any society interesting, including this society.

I think JDN made a good point, and I'd like to add that I have the feeling some here are sharing Evenflow's opinion and still slag him off.

Do not try to cut down the excesses, they make life more interesting. it is easy to slag of the controversial, it is not easy being controversial and stay on your feet with people pushing and pulling you. If someone cannot be who they are here, then is not a good place to be.

Oh, and trying to slag somebody off by correcting spelling mistakes is something that indeed does not add any value to this place.

I love you all, you drive nice cars. Have a nice day.
Old 10-10-2004, 08:20 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by 530E60NL' date='Oct 10 2004, 04:18 AM
I feel really sorry for SueBMW and I hope she will win her lemoncase and get a nice Range Rover or a new E60..
[snapback]43141[/snapback]
Well, I am getting my new Range Rover on monday, but I'm still keeping the E60 (for the reasons I posted above). I'm giving it back to my husband and he can deal with it now, and if he gets fed up with it he can drive one of our other cars... that's his choice. When lemon law is over, we'll deal with replacing the E60. Maybe with the new 911, since that's what my husband really wants, or maybe with another E60. We'll have to see how it all plays out.

And Even has every right to post what he wants and how he feels. Lighten up, people!
Old 10-10-2004, 08:31 AM
Senior Members

I am sorry that because the lemon car you've got, now you'll be driving a RR (too bad it doesn't stand for Rols Royce ). Anyway, even so, your husband may ejoy the ride if he can pass over the crazy bits in your car.

Quick Reply: Just so everyone feels better about their cars...