E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Just got a new Canon Rebel XSi DSLR camera

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2010, 03:00 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 535i Options: Sports Pkg/ Premium Pkg/ Navigation/ USB(iPod) Mods: Tint (lolololol) any ideas? I LOVE THIS CAR!!! (WAAAAAYYYYY better than my previous MB E350, but quite a bit more expensive :( )

Got some pics of my e60....I don't know if you guys can tell the difference in pictures, but I get such clear pics with the new SLR camera I have

Check it out Oh and a pic of my air-born german shepherd

P.S. John, I know you're pretty bomb with photography, you'll have to show me some techniques and setting for my camera which will help me take some bomb ass pics
Attached Thumbnails Just got a new Canon Rebel XSi DSLR camera-img_0322.jpg   Just got a new Canon Rebel XSi DSLR camera-img_0324.jpg   Just got a new Canon Rebel XSi DSLR camera-img_0325.jpg   Just got a new Canon Rebel XSi DSLR camera-img_0326.jpg   Just got a new Canon Rebel XSi DSLR camera-img_0348.jpg  

Old 03-08-2010, 03:37 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Yup DSLRs are soooo much better.
Old 03-08-2010, 04:12 PM
Contributors

My Ride: E90 M3
Model Year: 2011

Great pictures! And maybe it's just the evening sun but those wheels need to be cleaned...
Old 03-08-2010, 05:13 PM
Contributors

Nice car Cool gunmetal wheels
Old 03-08-2010, 05:28 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 Titanium Silver 550i, with all the bells and whistles!!

Congrats on the camera. Careful though, new lenses and accessories can be as addictive as modding you ride! Great looking car. I have been thinking about smoked sidemarkers and rear lights, and seeing them on your car confirms it, they look real real nice!

What lens did you get? Pick up a 50mm f1.8 lens and learn about depth of field....selective focus will relly make images of your car really pop.

PM if you want, I would be glad to offer more specific suggestions.

Cheers.
Old 03-08-2010, 05:30 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Mini Cooper

congrats on the new toy
nice photos
planning to get the new 70-200 2.8 IS L len mk2
Old 03-08-2010, 06:52 PM
Contributors

what up brotha! nice pick up, great camera. that was my starter camera, the 2nd time around. served me well and very capable.

FYI - i'm parting out my car, so if you want anything....hit me up! i have my CF fabric trim & Vorsteiner deck lid callin' your name!
Old 03-08-2010, 08:50 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 535i Options: Sports Pkg/ Premium Pkg/ Navigation/ USB(iPod) Mods: Tint (lolololol) any ideas? I LOVE THIS CAR!!! (WAAAAAYYYYY better than my previous MB E350, but quite a bit more expensive :( )

Originally Posted by kscarrol
Great pictures! And maybe it's just the evening sun but those wheels need to be cleaned...
Hahahahahah what are you talking about??? Those are powder coated
Old 03-08-2010, 08:51 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by John Photography
what up brotha! nice pick up, great camera. that was my starter camera, the 2nd time around. served me well and very capable.

FYI - i'm parting out my car, so if you want anything....hit me up! i have my CF fabric trim & Vorsteiner deck lid callin' your name!

Wasssssup man. Why are you parting it out???? It looks SOOOOO sexy

Just curious, how much you selling the decklid for? PM me if you like...im just curious
Old 03-08-2010, 08:55 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by sleeper50
Congrats on the camera. Careful though, new lenses and accessories can be as addictive as modding you ride! Great looking car. I have been thinking about smoked sidemarkers and rear lights, and seeing them on your car confirms it, they look real real nice!

What lens did you get? Pick up a 50mm f1.8 lens and learn about depth of field....selective focus will relly make images of your car really pop.

PM if you want, I would be glad to offer more specific suggestions.

Cheers.

Thanks a lot man I did the side markers myself. They are matte black except the side which you see, which i left clear. hard to explain, but yeah. I also put white leds in there. GO for it!!!

Quick Reply: Just got a new Canon Rebel XSi DSLR camera