E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Just got my E60!

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2006, 07:23 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by shner' post='249969' date='Mar 5 2006, 09:51 AM
The E90 is much more sporty, The E60 feels much more like a relaxed, refined, powerful, sport able and mature luxury saloon that soaks up the bumps in the road for you (Here in NY it make all the diffrence) as opposed to the E90 which is gives you a tight, speedy, edgy, sporty feeling that makes you want to drive hard & race and lets you feel every bump in the road. If your a sports car fanatic get the E90.

I thought it's not that of a big difference between the 2 of them. I have never driven an e90. Yeees i bet the e90 is a bit more nimble and a bit more tight, and well lighter and stuff and it should feel alot more sporty but i dunno how much the e90 would be more sporty especially compared to what i have. If you say the e90 has a tougher ride and stuff what in the hell should that feel like? I mean i already have "problems" when it comes to ride quality on those roads here. And i bet the rods are worse than in NY. Maybe the RF tires and the M suspension is the reason?!? How do you think it compares an e60 m packed with a e90 with sport supension? As in sportiness and stuff...?

If you are young, single, a sport fanatic, not looking for comfort/luxury - get the E90!

I'm young (22 also), sometimes single , and huge sport fanatic and sometimes racing oriented, loving comfort but not crazy about it (meaning sport is prior to comfort but not eliminating it in any way, unless i have a 2nd car). What do you make of that?