E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

i wish she came with the car lol

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2009, 12:11 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: I have an 05 545i. It's a manual with a few options. This is my first BMW but I don't know how I'll ever be able to switch to something else.

I loved those commercials. Made me want a GTI sooooo bad, but I couldn't find one spec'd out the way I wanted.
Old 07-14-2009, 12:47 AM
Senior Members

I wouldn't say "bitch", but yeah, definitely, this is a predominantly male forum. If I walk into Victoria's Secret, can I yell and complain about the female workers giving me weird looks for wanting to purchase an ass-flossing g-string? Maybe I like them? In this day and age, where feminism has taken its toll on the liberties that once belonged to men, maybe it's time we chilled out a bit. It's not like she wasn't dressed like a bimbo, making it more of a photoshoot than a car review anyways. By walking into this forum, you should know it's a bunch of guys talking about cars. The day Danica Patrick wins a race of importance will be the day I say "hey, any thing a guy can do, a woman can do just as well, but with more media fan fare and endorsements because she has meatflaps." Until then, shut up, it's not that bad anyways. / endrant
Old 07-14-2009, 04:25 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 55 525D Sport Full Black Leather Visibility Pack Media Pack

Originally Posted by kaiten408' post='941588' date='Jul 14 2009, 02:06 AM
Sooo, it's okay for other members to say that she won't take it up the ass and it's not okay for me to make a simple joke with a curse word in it.

Get a sense of humor, it's the internet. I understand there are women on the forum but they have to understand that the demographic of this forum, this car brand, & this YouTube video is mainly for men, and moreover men will act like men when in that environment.

Is that enough "decorum" for you?

Furthermore, pjinca thread, how can you criticize when you post this? Is that not disrespecting?
hahah BURN! nice find lol
Old 07-14-2009, 10:31 AM
Contributors

My Ride: I have an 05 545i. It's a manual with a few options. This is my first BMW but I don't know how I'll ever be able to switch to something else.

I'm not trying to be an a**hole, but I just don't care for people that are hypocrites.

Furthermore, the "Yeah, the b*tch is fine" is actually a quote from the movie "How High", I was simply trying to make a joke, and I even had the common courtesy to bleep out certain letters.
Old 07-14-2009, 10:36 AM
Contributors

lol.. thats the girl in my avatar
Old 07-14-2009, 10:41 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by kaiten408' post='941588' date='Jul 14 2009, 03:06 AM
Sooo, it's okay for other members to say that she won't take it up the ass and it's not okay for me to make a simple joke with a curse word in it.

Get a sense of humor, it's the internet. I understand there are women on the forum but they have to understand that the demographic of this forum, this car brand, & this YouTube video is mainly for men, and moreover men will act like men when in that environment.

Furthermore, pjinca thread, how can you criticize when you post this? Is that not disrespecting?
+1.. i mean really.. its a joke.... some people
Old 07-14-2009, 10:54 AM
Contributors

[quote n
Old 07-14-2009, 11:17 AM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

damn has this pc world turned us all into girls? who here squats when they pee? fuckin broad sucks, shes hot, nice car blah blah blah
jesus fuckin pc police do i need to bring my og avatar back to prove a point!! dorks!!
doesnt take it up the ass! haha good one @ least someone on here has a sense of humor
Old 07-14-2009, 11:41 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by kaiten408' post='941588' date='Jul 14 2009, 12:06 AM

1) That was a joke sent to a gay friend
2) I did make it clear that it wasn't intended to offend
3) If someone referred to my wife (or my sister, or my mother) as a "bitch" it would take months for my boot print to heal from his neckline
So yeah, jokes are cool as long they are clear jokes.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:43 AM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

Originally Posted by pjinca' post='942049' date='Jul 14 2009, 12:41 PM
1) That was a joke sent to a gay friend
2) I did make it clear that it wasn't intended to offend
3) If someone referred to my wife (or my sister, or my mother) as a "bitch" it would take months for my boot print to heal from his neckline
So yeah, jokes are cool as long they are clear jokes.
+1 cmon guys how do you know shes a bitch unless she's in heat?

Quick Reply: i wish she came with the car lol