E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I want DVD!

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2005, 01:48 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 535d Eccelsa, 05 2005 (built 12-04), sapphireblack, beige dakota leather, electric seats, poplar wood trim, sport suspension, 124 style 18" alloys, differentiated f/r runflat tyres, steptronic, adaptive light control, bi-xenon, BMW PRO nav, cd, cd changer, electric-foldable and automatic antidazzle rear mirrors, automatic antidazzle internal rear mirror, adjustable central armrest, BT, Hifi Professional LOGIC7 , extended functions aircon, full lighting package, green comfort fascia on windshield, PDC park distance control, voice control, CPT9000 car phone, BMW Assist, BMW On-line, BMW Tracking, alarm system, programmable remote controls.

I asked on a couple of occasions what to do to get TV and DVD played on the dash monitor. Please, you electronic wizzards, tell me which product to buy to have, finally, TV (on the move!) and DVD functions. PAL compatible products, please.
Old 05-10-2005, 06:52 PM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: G30 M550i
Model Year: 2018

If you haven't already done so, I think you need to read this thread:
http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=7342

I think there are some members who are happy with the NavWithTV product. Their website really sucks so don't let that scare you away. Check with some of the people here or contact DomofNavwithtv directly to decide for yourself...

Good luck and keep us posted on what you end up doing!