E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I did it

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2006, 06:56 AM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 530i M-sports package, carbon black,Beige leather dakota, Steptronic, active steering, anti-theft alarm, sunblinds for rear window and back seat window, interior and exterior mirror with anti-dazzel function, poplar brown dark, comfort seats, PDC, extended lights package, Hi-Fi loudspeakers, Innovation Package (contains Xenon, Headlight washers, adaptive headlights, Comfort access), automatic air-conditioning, professional radio, individual high gloss satine chrome,Sunroof

Finally i ordered my car. I had decided on the options a lot earlier but i made some last minute changes

So i decided to get the steptronic instead of the SMG because i wanted to be sure for what i get as the dealer couldnt provide me with an SMG car to test-drive.

Also instead of black Dacota i got the beige as it makes the car look a lot roomier when you are sitting inside.

And last but not least is that i thought that a sunroof above wouldnt hurt anyone

So here is the complete order

2007 530i carbon black

M Sport Package
Metallic paint
Beige Dacota leather
Steptronic
Active Steering
Spare wheel
Anti-theft Alarm
Integrated Universal Remote Control
Sun Roof
Sunblinds for rear side windows and elctrical for rear window
Interior and exterior Mirrors with anti-dazzle function
Fine wood trim Poplar Grain Brown
Cup holders
Comfort seats
PDC
Extended Lights Package
HiFi Loudspeaker system
Automatic Air Conditioning
Professional Radio
High Gloss Satin Chrome
Innovation Package (contains Xenon, Headlight washers, adaptive headlights, Comfort access)

And asked the dealer to replace the Runflats with normal tires. He told me that most likely they will change them.

I will get September production and get delivery around middle October. I wanted a 2007 model year

Its gonna be a hard period of 5 months but summer is in the middle so it will make it easier but still...

I want to say thanx to the members of this awesome forum that helped me with many things and taught me so much. Because of you guys i feel that i know most of the important stuff thats going on on the car and thats something that i could never imagine... -knowing more things about the car than the dealer-

I ll say it again THANKS ALL OF YOU
Old 05-05-2006, 07:00 AM
JDN
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good for you. Waiting is not too bad. I waited for six months to get the SMG. Stay with the forum and time will pass easy enough.
Old 05-05-2006, 07:02 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: BMW ///M 525xi Carbon Black - Dakota Black Leather - Riegel Ahorn Anthrazit trim - Alloy wheels 135 8Jx18" - Sport Seats - Bi-Xenon Headlights - Nav. System Professional - Bluetooth phone prep. - Auto-Dim. Int + Folding exterior mirrors - Rear Blind (electric) and side blinds - PDC - Foldable rear seats - Trailer Clutch -- 1980 - E21 320 1984 - E21 323i - White 1988 - E34 520i - Light Blue 1995 - E39 528i - Dark Blue -- Momo 17" wheels 2001 - E39 530d - Stahblau -- ///M-kit 2002 - Mini Cooper S - Dark Silver -- wifes car 2006 - E60 525xi - Carbon black -- ///M-kit Mods: Anti carjacking system CJ-1

Originally Posted by 530i_msport' post='278439' date='May 5 2006, 04:56 PM
Finally i ordered my car. I had decided on the options a lot earlier but i made some last minute changes

So i decided to get the steptronic instead of the SMG because i wanted to be sure for what i get as the dealer couldnt provide me with an SMG car to test-drive.

Also instead of black Dacota i got the beige as it makes the car look a lot roomier when you are sitting inside.

And last but not least is that i thought that a sunroof above wouldnt hurt anyone

2007 530i carbon black

M Sport Package
Metallic paint
Beige Dacota leather
Steptronic
Active Steering
Spare wheel
Anti-theft Alarm
Sun Roof
Cup holders
Comfort seats
PDC
Extended Lights Package
HiFi Loudspeaker system
Professional Radio
High Gloss Satin Chrome
Innovation Package (contains Xenon, Headlight washers, adaptive headlights, Comfort access)

And asked the dealer to replace the Runflats with normal tires. He told me that most likely they will change them.

I will get September production and get delivery around middle October. I wanted a 2007 model year

Its gonna be a hard period of 5 months but summer is in the middle so it will make it easier but still...
I want to say thanx to the members of this awesome forum that helped me with many things and taught me so much. Because of you guys i feel that i know most of the important stuff thats going on on the car and thats something that i could never imagine... -knowing more things about the car than the dealer-

Hehe, glad you decided to get an E60! Nice list of options you will get there!

Now counting the days will be difficult
Old 05-05-2006, 07:22 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 530i M-sports package, carbon black,Beige leather dakota, Steptronic, active steering, anti-theft alarm, sunblinds for rear window and back seat window, interior and exterior mirror with anti-dazzel function, poplar brown dark, comfort seats, PDC, extended lights package, Hi-Fi loudspeakers, Innovation Package (contains Xenon, Headlight washers, adaptive headlights, Comfort access), automatic air-conditioning, professional radio, individual high gloss satine chrome,Sunroof

Originally Posted by BMW 525xi sports package' post='278442' date='May 5 2006, 10:02 AM
Hehe, glad you decided to get an E60! Nice list of options you will get there!
hehe thanx
Now counting the days will be difficult
i tried but
Old 05-05-2006, 07:26 AM
Members

My Ride: 2007 550i. Sapphire Black Metallic/Auburn Leather/Anthracite trim. Sport/Comfort Access/Navigation/Satellite/HD Radio/HUD/Premium Sound/M Aero Kit/with 50% tint sides & rear. 19" Style 166s.

Congratulations! You won't be sorry.

I can't imagine being that patient thought. My 6-8 weeks is killing me.
Old 05-05-2006, 10:35 AM
Contributors

Congrats on your new E60!
Old 05-05-2006, 10:51 AM
Members

My Ride: 525i M Sport Touring (E61): Mystic Blue with Beige Leather and Light Poplar Wood Trim | M Sport Package: Anthracite Headlining, Dechroming, 18" M Spoke Alloy Wheels (135) & RFT's, M Sport Steering Wheel, Sports Seats, M Door Entry Sill Trims, M Sport Suspension Settings, M Aero Bodykit I | Pro NAV | Bluetooth Prep | Xenons | Adapative Headlights | Headlight Washers | HUD | PDC | Automatic Air Con - Advanced | Automatic Tailgate Operation | Heated Front Seats | Sun Protection Glass | Non-Smoker Package |

Congrats; great choice and spec. I don't know how you can wait 5 months; I'm half way through my 8 week wait and I'm like a little kid. 'Is it here yet dad?'

Interesting that your dealer will swap the RFT's. When I asked mine he just 'sold' me on why I should have the RFT's despite the general negative feedback.

Good luck with your wait and enjoy when it comes.
Old 05-05-2006, 11:48 AM
SRV
Members

Originally Posted by 530i_msport' post='278439' date='May 5 2006, 09:56 AM

2007 530i carbon black

M Sport Package
Metallic paint
Beige Dacota leather
Steptronic
Active Steering
Spare wheel
Anti-theft Alarm
Sun Roof
Cup holders
Comfort seats
PDC
Extended Lights Package
HiFi Loudspeaker system
Professional Radio
High Gloss Satin Chrome

Congrats! You have one nice car. I hope the time passes quickly for you. I know you will like it when the car arrives.
Old 05-05-2006, 12:27 PM
Senior Members

Allymunro:

I dont know either but i am planning to have a big holiday in greece for summer so the hard part is until the holiday starts

Yes as soon as i asked him he said no problem. I was surprised also because noone's dealer changed theirs

thanx
Old 05-05-2006, 12:28 PM
Senior Members

Landa220

I know i will not