E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 09:17 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Mini Cooper

Originally Posted by ricky1329' post='559491' date='Apr 11 2008, 12:29 PM
Hi Pinguhk,

Which one go first? H&R sway bar or Wheel and tire

What to know where to order H&R sway bar have better offer?
I would get the H&R sway bar 1st, a must mod if you what a very good smooth ride. Cheep at Super GT http://www.supergt.com.hk/ do not install it at GT they will fuck you car up and they cost alot too.
I installed at sing fai for a very cheep price.
when I got my it was $4800 now they should be cheeper.
Old 04-10-2008, 09:58 PM
Senior Members

Hello,
I've been on this forum for a while now but never posted in this thread. My parents are native HKs, but I was born in Canada. I'm actually going to HK this May but won't be actually staying there until June (I'll be traveling around Asia). Last time I went to HK was probably 1997 LOL and I was still a kid then, I'm guessing a lot has changed since. I'm actually still in school and will be studying in HK U for the period of my stay.

I'm interested in some cheaper mods that would rather be expensive in Canada (ie: interior LEDs (pingu, I'm looking for your help on this one ), sprint booster, or maybe even an ACS frontlip). Any pointers on where to shop, or other suggestions of mods that I can get in HK please feel free to share!

and lastly, how much are diecast cars in hk? I want to find some like Pingu's collection

Thanks everyone!

- Kyle
Old 04-10-2008, 10:20 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 530i Mods: M5 sporty package, M5 Steering wheel, Sprint Booster

Originally Posted by pinguhk' post='559499' date='Apr 11 2008, 01:17 PM
I would get the H&R sway bar 1st, a must mod if you what a very good smooth ride. Cheep at Super GT http://www.supergt.com.hk/ do not install it at GT they will fuck you car up and they cost alot too.
I installed at sing fai for a very cheep price.
when I got my it was $4800 now they should be cheeper.
I hate this shop a lot, there name should change to Fucker GT.
If same price, I willing go to others instead of this Fucker GT shop.
Old 04-10-2008, 10:30 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by ricky1329' post='559521' date='Apr 11 2008, 02:20 PM
I hate this shop a lot, there name should change to Fucker GT.
If same price, I willing go to others instead of this Fucker GT shop.
Ya I hate that shop too he a right ass hole. :thumbsdown:
But he has the parts instock and cheepest too
call up Sing Fai and ask him how much 23628689
Old 04-10-2008, 10:37 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by elyk' post='559516' date='Apr 11 2008, 01:58 PM
Hello,
I've been on this forum for a while now but never posted in this thread. My parents are native HKs, but I was born in Canada. I'm actually going to HK this May but won't be actually staying there until June (I'll be traveling around Asia). Last time I went to HK was probably 1997 LOL and I was still a kid then, I'm guessing a lot has changed since. I'm actually still in school and will be studying in HK U for the period of my stay.

I'm interested in some cheaper mods that would rather be expensive in Canada (ie: interior LEDs (pingu, I'm looking for your help on this one ), sprint booster, or maybe even an ACS frontlip). Any pointers on where to shop, or other suggestions of mods that I can get in HK please feel free to share!

and lastly, how much are diecast cars in hk? I want to find some like Pingu's collection

Thanks everyone!

- Kyle
welcome back
Is the car in HK or Canada?
1st you can get all your LED at my friends place at Sum Shi Po. He is very good and very cheep.
I just did a intee mod of LED white light and now itis very bright and I can see what I am doing at night lol
If you what LED tail light, I also have a shop too but most of the time they sell there light quick.

For the diecast, the price is about $300hk to $500hk each
But most of the 1s I have, you will never find in shops only ebay if there is 1. Like all My M3 GTR you will not get all colour any more. Very rare.
Old 04-11-2008, 08:06 AM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW E60 530i , Silver with leather Air Con iDrive 17" Breyton Rims with Dunlop Sp Sport tyres (M-Tech Bodykit and rims WANTED) Alfa Romeo 147 TS1.6 , Black with Air Con 17" Multi Spoke alloys with Bridgestone RE040 tyres Toyota MR-S 1.8 VVTI , Lagoon Blue with Red leather Air Con 15" standard alloys with Toyo tyres Toyota Celica 1.8 VVTI, Lagoon Blue, Air Con, 16" Standard alloys with Kuhmo KU31, EBC Green Stuff

Originally Posted by pinguhk' post='559456' date='Apr 11 2008, 03:00 AM
welcome to the sprint booster club
1 thing I dont like the red. my is black so itis harder to see it.
I would get some of the black shrink tape to cover the red or if you have time just use a black marker.
Thanks for the tips Dav
Probably find some black tapes to tape it up then

How do you hide your SB btw, didnt see yours when the last time we met.
Did u hide it behind the gas pedal or double-tape it aside or hide it underneath the carpet?

I've seen a post a while ago (probably a year ago) and saw people cutting their carpet and hide it underneath but which i dont want to do in my car although it hides pretty good.
Old 04-11-2008, 08:13 AM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW E60 530i , Silver with leather Air Con iDrive 17" Breyton Rims with Dunlop Sp Sport tyres (M-Tech Bodykit and rims WANTED) Alfa Romeo 147 TS1.6 , Black with Air Con 17" Multi Spoke alloys with Bridgestone RE040 tyres Toyota MR-S 1.8 VVTI , Lagoon Blue with Red leather Air Con 15" standard alloys with Toyo tyres Toyota Celica 1.8 VVTI, Lagoon Blue, Air Con, 16" Standard alloys with Kuhmo KU31, EBC Green Stuff

Originally Posted by pinguhk' post='559528' date='Apr 11 2008, 06:37 AM
welcome back
I just did a intee mod of LED white light and now itis very bright and I can see what I am doing at night lol
I dont fancy the white led interior light cos i will be look like a ghost when opening the doors

I am inspired by one of the member in here (cant remember his name) where he changed his reversing light to LED white which i think it looks great!
But i think i need some resisters for that tho.
Old 04-11-2008, 08:17 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by keith84_uk' post='559720' date='Apr 12 2008, 12:06 AM
Thanks for the tips Dav
Probably find some black tapes to tape it up then

How do you hide your SB btw, didnt see yours when the last time we met.
Did u hide it behind the gas pedal or double-tape it aside or hide it underneath the carpet?

I've seen a post a while ago (probably a year ago) and saw people cutting their carpet and hide it underneath but which i dont want to do in my car although it hides pretty good.
I just hide it under the pedal
Old 04-11-2008, 08:20 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by keith84_uk' post='559722' date='Apr 12 2008, 12:13 AM
I dont fancy the white led interior light cos i will be look like a ghost when opening the doors

I am inspired by one of the member in here (cant remember his name) where he changed his reversing light to LED white which i think it looks great!
But i think i need some resisters for that tho.
ya your right. It OK if you dont have baby in the car.

Do you mean ME
I had the LED over 20 months now.
Was the 1st person to get them cos every 1 was too chinken to get it so I was the white mice, just like the SB
Old 04-11-2008, 10:02 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by pinguhk' post='559726' date='Apr 11 2008, 04:20 PM
ya your right. It OK if you dont have baby in the car.

Do you mean ME
I had the LED over 20 months now.
Was the 1st person to get them cos every 1 was too chinken to get it so I was the white mice, just like the SB
Damn, i didnt know. Where you get the resisters btw? from you friends?

Quick Reply: Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum