E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2007, 07:51 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: In a place where the Mercedes density is the highest in the world (no. of MB per square kilometer) I choose a Bimmer, why? because of one thing "The Ultimate Driving Experience" My Ride: 523i Steptronic, Silver Grey Exterior, Black Interior with Black Dakota Leather and Maple Wood Trim. Chrome Grill, Style 123 rim, Airbags everywhere, PDC, Rain sensor, Auto lights, Moveable front armrest, Advance Climate Control, Glass Sunroof, Auto dimming interior and exterior mirror with foldable functions, Extended Lights package, 6 CD changer in glove box, Power seats with memory, Power adjustable steering wheel, Power rear sunblinds. Add ons: 123 wheels, chrome grill, K&N Hi flow filter, Eibach Pro Kit, e60.net decal and 24,000km Past rides: 2001 Nissan Xterra SE 1999 E39 523i 1999 E46 323i 1996 Acura Integra LS

Originally Posted by mic325' post='417161' date='Apr 24 2007, 08:53 PM
My salesman just called today, the LCI E60 has arrived. They will put it in the display room on the 10th floor, that's the place where we went to see the new X5. I will be going to take a look at it in the next few days, let me know if you guys are coming.

On a side note, he told me there will be a 320i, 323i and 330i for the E92 and the E93. The E92 323i is at around $410k and the E93 323i is around $470k. The E93 323i is so tempting, so is the the LCI 523i.

Someone please stop me, I'm so worry I may end up getting the LCI after visiting the showroom
I wouldn't stop you, I will be the first in line for things that you can't use if you get the LCI
Old 04-24-2007, 06:41 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Mini Cooper

hes right if you do get 1 you will be the 1st white mice
Old 04-24-2007, 07:26 PM
Contributors

planing to get my 4th car, an other fun car
http://www.28car.com/sell_dsp.php?h_vw=y&h_id=157646
or
http://www.28car.com/sell_dsp.php?h_vw=y&h_id=161106
or
http://www.28car.com/sell_dsp.php?h_vw=y&h_id=168679
all very cheep and cheep to run too
Old 04-24-2007, 07:48 PM
Members

My Ride: 07 Alpine White 525xi

Originally Posted by pinguhk' post='417480' date='Apr 24 2007, 11:26 PM
for fun, definitely go get the 3rd one. It looks sweet~
Old 04-24-2007, 08:55 PM
Members

Originally Posted by AC_S5' post='417231' date='Apr 24 2007, 11:51 PM
I wouldn't stop you, I will be the first in line for things that you can't use if you get the LCI
Ha Ha. Can i be second??
Old 04-24-2007, 09:20 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by shield' post='417507' date='Apr 25 2007, 12:55 PM
Ha Ha. Can i be second??
I think I be last got every thing.
Just mod all 4 doors at weekend.
Just made plans to sell the car in 1 years time and get a 7er.
so going to sell all my part out in 1 years time be ready for cheep sways bars towerbar, booster, led tail lights and a load more most of these will be free fitting.
Old 05-05-2007, 04:52 PM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW E60 530i , Silver with leather Air Con iDrive 17" Breyton Rims with Dunlop Sp Sport tyres (M-Tech Bodykit and rims WANTED) Alfa Romeo 147 TS1.6 , Black with Air Con 17" Multi Spoke alloys with Bridgestone RE040 tyres Toyota MR-S 1.8 VVTI , Lagoon Blue with Red leather Air Con 15" standard alloys with Toyo tyres Toyota Celica 1.8 VVTI, Lagoon Blue, Air Con, 16" Standard alloys with Kuhmo KU31, EBC Green Stuff

Hi everyone,

I'm not new to the forum but haven't posted for nearly 6mths ...so good to see you guys again!

I finally made up my mind to sell my much loved celica (in UK) and starting my 530i mod project (HK).

What am going to do is the M-sport kit, 18 or 19" wheels and then the H&R springs
Perhaps you will think that is not a huge amount of money which forced me to sell the celica....
but being a student.....that's what i can do (And my dad think that just waste of money)

I will be coming back this summer and get this thing started......just couple of questions......

Does anyone has a trusted(and good price) garage can rekon? (Anywhere in HK). Cos i didn't know such thing much in HK.
Can they do the H&R springs at the same time as well?
And what will the price i am looking for? (Supply+fitting Or just Fitting)

btw..this is for pinkguhk......if you are going to sell ur stuffs(I know you are not going to sell it now), pls post it on cos i might be interested with your led tail lights.Hehee......

And i know PIAA are now selling the replacement white angel eye bulbs( perfect fitment for E60 and for others), it's not cheap tho but at least it is easy and won't mess up with ur headlamp. Here is the link:
http://www.car-gym.com

Your help with my questions will be much appreciated!!

Keith
Old 05-06-2007, 07:14 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by keith84_uk' post='421478' date='May 6 2007, 08:52 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm not new to the forum but haven't posted for nearly 6mths ...so good to see you guys again!

I finally made up my mind to sell my much loved celica (in UK) and starting my 530i mod project (HK).

What am going to do is the M-sport kit, 18 or 19" wheels and then the H&R springs
Perhaps you will think that is not a huge amount of money which forced me to sell the celica....
but being a student.....that's what i can do (And my dad think that just waste of money)

I will be coming back this summer and get this thing started......just couple of questions......

Does anyone has a trusted(and good price) garage can rekon? (Anywhere in HK). Cos i didn't know such thing much in HK.
Can they do the H&R springs at the same time as well?
And what will the price i am looking for? (Supply+fitting Or just Fitting)

btw..this is for pinkguhk......if you are going to sell ur stuffs(I know you are not going to sell it now), pls post it on cos i might be interested with your led tail lights.Hehee......

And i know PIAA are now selling the replacement white angel eye bulbs( perfect fitment for E60 and for others), it's not cheap tho but at least it is easy and won't mess up with ur headlamp. Here is the link:
http://www.car-gym.com

Your help with my questions will be much appreciated!!

Keith
welcome back
well I maybe selling the part in about 2 years time when I get a new car.
I will hold on them for you.
I also have H&R sway bars and tower bars too you will need them if you getting H&R springs, booster, CF sport steering wheel, CF trim and a load of ACS stuff that I will sell too

PIAA are not that good some of my frends told me anot worth the price if you do mod this get the Predator ice much better and about the same price.
http://www.umnitza.com/product_info....oducts_id=1111

For the install spring I goto Sing Fai, it will cost you $800 to install 4 spings and he is very good and very cheep too.
He fix only BMW cars and most of BMWHK club cars too.
I planing to join BMWHK club later on.

I will om you at work for the phone number so you can get a quote.
Old 05-06-2007, 05:23 PM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW E60 530i , Silver with leather Air Con iDrive 17" Breyton Rims with Dunlop Sp Sport tyres (M-Tech Bodykit and rims WANTED) Alfa Romeo 147 TS1.6 , Black with Air Con 17" Multi Spoke alloys with Bridgestone RE040 tyres Toyota MR-S 1.8 VVTI , Lagoon Blue with Red leather Air Con 15" standard alloys with Toyo tyres Toyota Celica 1.8 VVTI, Lagoon Blue, Air Con, 16" Standard alloys with Kuhmo KU31, EBC Green Stuff

Thanks very much for your info mate!

So what are you going to get for your next car?? btw...i love your S2000 cos i thought that is one of the master piece of Japanese engineering!! And the way it looks indeed!!

And i also looking for 18" or 19" wheels for my 5......with tight budget....i only manage to spend HKD 10K on it (With brand new tyres as well)......i know there are variaty of choices in HK but i don't fancy replica wheels (Cos not sure about their quality)........so does anyone can give me any suggests of what i am likely to get for that money??>>

And regarding the sway bar....how many differences or improvement does it made to the stock one? Sorry seems too much questions in here!

Keith
Old 05-06-2007, 05:46 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by keith84_uk' post='421702' date='May 7 2007, 09:23 AM
Thanks very much for your info mate!

So what are you going to get for your next car?? btw...i love your S2000 cos i thought that is one of the master piece of Japanese engineering!! And the way it looks indeed!!

And i also looking for 18" or 19" wheels for my 5......with tight budget....i only manage to spend HKD 10K on it (With brand new tyres as well)......i know there are variaty of choices in HK but i don't fancy replica wheels (Cos not sure about their quality)........so does anyone can give me any suggests of what i am likely to get for that money??>>

And regarding the sway bar....how many differences or improvement does it made to the stock one? Sorry seems too much questions in here!
Keith
Too much questions??? Dont be silly that is what forums are for, just like MSN
for OEM wheels ask the other guy they all have 19"
I have had my ACS replica wheels for 1 year now and they are 100% very good still.
as for the sway well I say 1000 time better to drive, even at low speed around corners,you can test drive my car before you mod this, with this itis much more fun and better for my kids too, what I need is the H&R springs now.
I have also PM you too

Quick Reply: Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum