E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2012, 06:12 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: '08 530i Luxury LCI

Originally Posted by pinguhk
special offer
maybe they throw in some free options???
The current F10 LCI will be available in 2013 I think.
Old 09-02-2012, 06:24 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 530i Mods: M5 sporty package, M5 Steering wheel, Sprint Booster

Originally Posted by MMBMW
RIP

http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/news/a...20903/18006802
Old 09-02-2012, 06:42 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Mini Cooper

Originally Posted by Small Tomato
The current F10 LCI will be available in 2013 I think.
maybe that why they will be a special office end of the year.
Old 09-02-2012, 06:44 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by ricky1329
RIP
no our memeber
Old 09-02-2012, 08:14 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by pinguhk
maybe that why they will be a special office end of the year.
Why special office?
Old 09-02-2012, 10:45 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by mark_hk
Why special office?
lol stupid spell check
special offer
Old 09-02-2012, 11:48 PM
Senior Members

Why special office?
He means Special "Offer"
Old 09-04-2012, 12:08 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by wnshie
"naughty" is an interesting word to use, what is the difference? Renew before expiry gets some discount?

Regarding choice making, I'd suggest the most conveniently located car detailers to you, in my case, I always go Harbour City, so, Cars Wax n Wash is the best choice for me, and when I wanna get a real good job, then I take the car to a one off job....
Jus checked out Cars Wax n Wash in Harbour City. Did you do the full wash and wax package? Or just get it washed there then have it detailed elsewhere?

Its HK$4680 for 5 waxes... then on top, everytime you want to wash it its another HK$50 and HK$50 to vacuum. I might just wash it there at HK$120 each time?
Old 09-04-2012, 03:42 AM
Senior Members

Jus checked out Cars Wax n Wash in Harbour City. Did you do the full wash and wax package? Or just get it washed there then have it detailed elsewhere?

Its HK$4680 for 5 waxes... then on top, everytime you want to wash it its another HK$50 and HK$50 to vacuum. I might just wash it there at HK$120 each time?
I don't know about the current packages available, I used to pay around 7-8k for 12 waxes.

Yes, if you wanna go there for just a wash and vac (no wax), you've got to pay every time. For the "nano steaming", you got to pay whether you wax the car or not. But if you are not a package customer, they simply won't wash your car on "a la cart" basis.

But if you buy the package directly with them at harbour city, they would do it for you even on public holidays (according to the description, supposedly you can't use the package to wax your car during those "red" days on the calender), this is particularly good when you are there to have a long lunch/dinner during a typical super busy day, the worst part is only the wait to get in the car park, then you can leave your car to them to wax it without the need to look for a parking spot, which, could take up to 30 mins (inside the car park)

Also you get 2 x one hour parking coupons every time you get your car waxed, the extra 2 hours could come in handy especially when harbour city only offers 2 hours free parking from a single purchase of over $500 (thus a total of 4 hours)

For a real serious detailing, I always send the car to the detailer shop where the 2nd hand car dealers send the cars be "renewed", these people do a pretty good job and not too expensive (Keepre is a whole different league thou)

Hope these help
Old 09-04-2012, 05:31 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by wnshie
I don't know about the current packages available, I used to pay around 7-8k for 12 waxes.

Yes, if you wanna go there for just a wash and vac (no wax), you've got to pay every time. For the "nano steaming", you got to pay whether you wax the car or not. But if you are not a package customer, they simply won't wash your car on "a la cart" basis.

But if you buy the package directly with them at harbour city, they would do it for you even on public holidays (according to the description, supposedly you can't use the package to wax your car during those "red" days on the calender), this is particularly good when you are there to have a long lunch/dinner during a typical super busy day, the worst part is only the wait to get in the car park, then you can leave your car to them to wax it without the need to look for a parking spot, which, could take up to 30 mins (inside the car park)

Also you get 2 x one hour parking coupons every time you get your car waxed, the extra 2 hours could come in handy especially when harbour city only offers 2 hours free parking from a single purchase of over $500 (thus a total of 4 hours)

For a real serious detailing, I always send the car to the detailer shop where the 2nd hand car dealers send the cars be "renewed", these people do a pretty good job and not too expensive (Keepre is a whole different league thou)

Hope these help
Hmmm... Keepre seems more value for money?! I mean.... in terms of quality of the job... Of course the harbour city thing is handy but i just dont like the attitude of the "sales". He did the old, "what day is it today? The 4th?? Oh, what credit card will you use?? HSBC?? PERFECT cos today is the last day of special promotion - 10% off".

I was thinkin to myself....."Mate.... im not that fuckin stupid. DOnt use such rubbish sales technicques to get me to buy"!!!!!

ARRRGHHHHHHH

Quick Reply: Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum