E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2011, 07:24 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yes good value for $ and they fit my current 17" wheels so I dont need to change them, yet. the only drawback for me is the color

Originally Posted by pinguhk
cool and they are much cheaper too and look much better, my 2 cent.
I just wish they fit my 5er
Old 08-31-2011, 07:52 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Mini Cooper

Originally Posted by kcleung
yes good value for $ and they fit my current 17" wheels so I dont need to change them, yet. the only drawback for me is the color
I like that colour.
should have painted them same as you car colour.
Old 09-01-2011, 09:10 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by mark_hk
Sure... when do you want to try it?

Engine? Handling? Battery?
Depends when will "Dai Kor" (you) be free? Say, tomorrow sometime during the day?
Old 09-01-2011, 09:30 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by kcleung
I got the BMW performance brakes w a small mod so the rear hand brake assembly will fit. They are actually made by brembo so I guess u could say i got the brembo.
Why? I thought you are our initial "S"... who never uses the brake when going down DMS... hahaha
Seriously, that's a nice mod... not only better stopping ability, also looks good with the yellow caliper...
Old 09-01-2011, 09:32 PM
Senior Members

Song bill, sorry missed the message the other day, sorry I couldn't make it today, kinda busy still...

I really need to leave some time to myself and friends, do started to feel a little tired at work...
Old 09-01-2011, 09:34 PM
Senior Members

AK_47, ???call?????????????????call?
Old 09-02-2011, 05:08 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by wnshie
Depends when will "Dai Kor" (you) be free? Say, tomorrow sometime during the day?
Just got ur message..... don't think I will be able to make tomorrow.

Let me call the guy and check which dog bones he has in stock that you can try? Last time he let me use it for a couple weeks before paying for it! hehe
Old 09-02-2011, 08:38 AM
Senior Members

Why? I thought you are our initial "S"... who never uses the brake when going down DMS... hahaha
Seriously, that's a nice mod... not only better stopping ability, also looks good with the yellow caliper...
yeah, from the performance perspective, I am v happy w it. I carried 5 people in my car, bringing the car to a stop on a downhill slope was no effort at all. the initial bite is v strong, I am sure it will get even better when its fully bedded in.
Old 09-03-2011, 08:34 PM
Senior Members

Song bill, sorry missed the message the other day, sorry I couldn't make it today, kinda busy still...

I really need to leave some time to myself and friends, do started to feel a little tired at work...
Yuen Jeung, when you really feel tired at work and the fire in heart is dim; you really need to take a break and do some happy things. I got really bad experience this year. I have the same feeling with you on Q1 but did not brake myself but pushing to work harder and harder. And now, I think I got a little bit depression, just like feel no interest on everything. I even didn't want to drive 2 months before then I know something happening. Now is still recovering....
Old 09-04-2011, 01:22 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: e60 525i 2005 with: H&R sway bar, K&N air filter, sprint booster I, split-fire coil, Ferodo Brake pads, M-tech kit, black shadowline (thanks Ricky) Pending : 19' Advan Racing RS with Re-0011 tyre + Koni-FSD with Eibach Sport spring Looking for ?exhaust ? Denson 500 for ipod

Originally Posted by newbie2
Yuen Jeung, when you really feel tired at work and the fire in heart is dim; you really need to take a break and do some happy things. I got really bad experience this year. I have the same feeling with you on Q1 but did not brake myself but pushing to work harder and harder. And now, I think I got a little bit depression, just like feel no interest on everything. I even didn't want to drive 2 months before then I know something happening. Now is still recovering....
hey, relax and try to go down AK place for chit chat!!!

Quick Reply: Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum