E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2010, 07:12 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: carbonized MB coupe

Captain 19 is not lowered so it won't matter.
M kit is looking much better than that Kerscher, i posted that up 2 years ago, the rear spoiler has a carbon insert,
let the 3 series guys fit that stuff from Topmix

Originally Posted by deriffic
Nice kit, but I don't think you will get it as the front bumper is too low. You will scrap it in front of your house.
Old 11-09-2010, 03:16 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Mini Cooper

Nice kit, but I don't think you will get it as the front bumper is too low. You will scrap it in front of your house.
yeah it dose look low
Old 11-09-2010, 03:31 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by pinguhk
OK too much talk on jobs and schools, let get back to the bizz.
I fell in love with kenji kit when I 1st so it and now they have the same kit for our E60 and it will fit my LCI too
I been looking at this kit and thinking of getting it after the payment of the rims next year
it will cost about same as my rims. over $2500usd for the kit and installed
What's with that spoiler? What's wrong with these designer? :thumbsdown: I'd expect a MUCH better designer one
Old 11-09-2010, 04:02 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 BMW 520i E60 in Amethyst Gray

Originally Posted by billhk
Captain 19 is not lowered so it won't matter.
M kit is looking much better than that Kerscher, i posted that up 2 years ago, the rear spoiler has a carbon insert,
let the 3 series guys fit that stuff from Topmix
I honestly will not recommend to install this kit if you don't plan to lower your car. Or better yet you can install a set of hydraulic suspension.
Old 11-09-2010, 05:04 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by kcleung
their kids didnt perform as expected and the parents blamed queuing up outside st catherines in bad weather, long wait time before the actual interview and thought no hope of getting in as a result.
Just relax. Whether the kid perform well or not, we still only have a very thin chance of getting in.

They only allowed one parent going in with the kid, and I end up watching NBA live in my friend's place, who lives right behind St. Catherine (York Road).
Old 11-09-2010, 05:08 PM
Contributors

Vic is good, try to get the 2 Principal recommendation letters that they write each year and when u apply to
P school, they will have another pile to place your application......

u should have brought a portable seat and patio umbrella and warm flask of chocolate.....
i agree keeping kids outside in the rain is out of order!!!!! boycott that school

Captain is this your old car?
2 letters per year!? Don't think I can get it even if I sleep with... oh forget it.
Old 11-09-2010, 05:11 PM
Contributors

Markie u have a proper English accent, but some Intl' kids have crap accents......
i know of many who only made it to normal or average uni's and some had bad results but had Dad "get them in"
btw you haven't heard the English standard of the top local elite schools, the accent is better than most Int'l schools,
the local elite= local Int'l elite, but the Chinese is better! and we have to kotow to China nowadays,
every man and his dog can speak English, but to be tri-lingual Eng,Putonghua, Cantonese is the way to go.
add oil Bros with the kids!!!!
I will just push my daughter to good school and let her hunt down some rich innocent boys, get married and I am all set!
Old 11-09-2010, 05:16 PM
Senior Members

I honestly will not recommend to install this kit if you don't plan to lower your car. Or better yet you can install a set of hydraulic suspension.
What r u doing? Trying to lure FJ to break his code of conducts right after he only just managed to get himself a new set of shoes?
Drinking shark fin soup like u is a "big disrepect" (???) to a FJ, man! He is allowed only to eat veg!
BTW where is that new toy of yours? I can't wait to "harm sub" her man!
Old 11-09-2010, 05:16 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by pinguhk
OK too much talk on jobs and schools, let get back to the bizz.
I fell in love with kenji kit when I 1st so it and now they have the same kit for our E60 and it will fit my LCI too
I been looking at this kit and thinking of getting it after the payment of the rims next year
it will cost about same as my rims. over $2500usd for the kit and installed
the last photo looks like an Aristo, thanks for showing it though.
Old 11-09-2010, 05:18 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by wnshie
What r u doing? Trying to lure FJ to break his code of conducts right after he only just managed to get himself a new set of shoes?
Drinking shark fin soup like u is a "big disrepect" (???) to a FJ, man! He is allowed only to eat veg!
BTW where is that new toy of yours? I can't wait to "harm sub" her man!
yes yes bring it out deriffic!

Quick Reply: Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum