E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2010, 06:55 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 BMW 520i E60 in Amethyst Gray

Originally Posted by HKBIMMER
I got a red one, its called something Rosso Modiale dunno the name, but the color is very similar to the Ferrari Red. I think there are very few Red ones in HK not to mention probably the only one in HK in that model... I know there are many Blue, Silver and Black and recently saw a yellow one too.
U mean this one :

http://www.28car.com/sell_dsp.php?h_id=448643&h_vw=y

Congradulation.
Old 10-21-2010, 06:59 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by pinguhk
sounds like it from the colour.
cheap but many fixing from this make.
hope the 1 you got is in good shape
must come out in our next D

keith got you car you?
may have other buyer for the wheels and tyres.
it is mr sheep with the 330 e90
Mr. Sheep still driving his 330i ? Very unbelievable as I thought he change his car in a flash. Anyway, please PM me when we are about to order.
Old 10-21-2010, 07:23 AM
Members

Well I got mine straight from Italian Motors, it was not listed on 28cars, didn't really trust the guys in the Wan Chai second hand dealers either. So ended up purchasing at the Ferrari/Maserati dealer in hk which also had all the service records of the car and also came with warranty, and have very low miles. So I bought it from them, their service was remarkable and they also gave me some discount on the car.
Old 10-21-2010, 07:33 AM
Contributors

Well I got mine straight from Italian Motors, it was not listed on 28cars, didn't really trust the guys in the Wan Chai second hand dealers either. So ended up purchasing at the Ferrari/Maserati dealer in hk which also had all the service records of the car and also came with warranty, and have very low miles. So I bought it from them, their service was remarkable and they also gave me some discount on the car.
I know you probably didn't buy it in Wanchai. How much discount did they offer ? Nice.
Old 10-21-2010, 08:15 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 530i Mods: M5 sporty package, M5 Steering wheel, Sprint Booster

Originally Posted by keith84_uk
So you got the Maserati at the end???
Keith, your ride is really crazy after repair the leakage; change back the spark plug; AK used the computer to clear some codes, active steering drive and registration your battery. But still have the Adaptive headlight fault which is too pricey to fix, I tested drive and found it rev up really fast out of expected, chassis is stiff than normal, may relative to wonder bars, but I have some planning about reinforcement chassis. Haha. Your EBC brake pads performance is quite strange, harder in normal speed, but softer in high speed.
Old 10-21-2010, 08:51 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Mini Cooper

Originally Posted by deriffic
Mr. Sheep still driving his 330i ? Very unbelievable as I thought he change his car in a flash. Anyway, please PM me when we are about to order.
will do
Old 10-21-2010, 08:52 AM
Contributors

did you trade in your e60? how much did you get for it?
Old 10-21-2010, 08:55 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by ricky1329
Keith, your ride is really crazy after repair the leakage; change back the spark plug; AK used the computer to clear some codes, active steering drive and registration your battery. But still have the Adaptive headlight fault which is too pricey to fix, I tested drive and found it rev up really fast out of expected, chassis is stiff than normal, may relative to wonder bars, but I have some planning about reinforcement chassis. Haha. Your EBC brake pads performance is quite strange, harder in normal speed, but softer in high speed.
what you going to do to reinforcement the chassis?
weld some pipes on like AK say
yes his ebc are a funny feel to them unlike any of the others.
maybe get the hawks and replace them
Old 10-21-2010, 08:56 AM
Contributors

a new update on vincent car
he has sold it for 140k which sounds about right for a 2004 525i
that is 60k less within 1 year from my car wow that a big drop
Old 10-21-2010, 04:53 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by etchu
I think he just mean that the Chinese name of Honda Jazz sounds similiar to the term "Bird shit" in Chinese.

But JackyOr, you really need some badass mods for your car so your e60 can catch up with the racer in your heart. Keith's list will be a good start.
that's what i mean...

Quick Reply: Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum