E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2010, 11:11 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: '08 530i Luxury LCI

Originally Posted by billhk
where the hell are you getting these info???
you are now a !

what are the drawbacks of swaybars? do they create more pressure on all the suspension parts?
i know they work, but to each action there is an opposite reaction right?

have you thought about getting a rear spoiler, i can't keep noticing that your avatar image, the car looks rather square at the back, better get the Hamman,now!!! i think GT have it in stock at Kln bay
The improvement could be obvious, god, look at the mass of the thicker bar!! The mass of the bar means virtually everything in terms of performance!! Not just looking at the diameter!!

The draw back is the car become much more solid just like a piece of concrete, therefore bigger stress on chassis (should be fine for modern cars' standard) and tyres (Your Goodyear top of the line model should do okay for that).. IMO if you don't drive like what caption does in TMS 5 days in a week, your car will be just fine.

Sorry that I have mastered my resist on modding my car. Those attacks have no effect on me.
Old 06-23-2010, 11:12 PM
Contributors

My Ride: carbonized MB coupe

no.1 non modding guy more like

Originally Posted by pinguhk
he has been the no1 info guy
Old 06-23-2010, 11:16 PM
Contributors

My Ride: carbonized MB coupe

pm me the website, i was looking at adjustable shocks!!!

you should as well, i mean you can fit a halfpounder beefburger between your rims and tyres!!!!

i want to achieve the look of Mark's car, without the compromises!!

Originally Posted by Small Tomato
The improvement could be obvious, god, look at the mass of the thicker bar!! The mass of the bar means virtually everything in terms of performance!! Not just looking at the diameter!!

The draw back is the car become much more solid just like a piece of concrete, therefore bigger stress on chassis (should be fine for modern cars' standard) and tyres (Your Goodyear top of the line model should do okay for that).. IMO if you don't drive like what caption does in TMS 5 days in a week, your car will be just fine.

Sorry that I have mastered my resist on modding my car. Those attacks have no effect on me.
Old 06-23-2010, 11:23 PM
Senior Members

where the hell are you getting these info???
you are now a !

what are the drawbacks of swaybars? do they create more pressure on all the suspension parts?
i know they work, but to each action there is an opposite reaction right?

have you thought about getting a rear spoiler, i can't keep noticing that your avatar image, the car looks rather square at the back, better get the Hamman,now!!! i think GT have it in stock at Kln bay
Oh! the bars are the same for both E250 coupe or E500 coupe (depends on different packages when you do the car purchase), so if you wanna improve your car's handling, think no further, call Tony at Valiant Auto and tell him Small Tomato introduced you about this upgrade!

Disclaimer, I am not Valiant's employee nor anyway related to this company, I'm just a friend of Tony and he's been so helpful to share with me those info.
Old 06-23-2010, 11:26 PM
Senior Members

pm me the website, i was looking at adjustable shocks!!!

you should as well, i mean you can fit a halfpounder beefburger between your rims and tyres!!!!

i want to achieve the look of Mark's car, without the compromises!!
They are not 3rd party parts, it's genuine Mercedes-Benz parts available from local importer!

Hello did you said something about my car? Hello? Sorry it's a bad line here! helloooooooo?
Old 06-23-2010, 11:42 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Mini Cooper

how many of you guys have told your wives,

"i swear honey i didn't modify the suspension, no it feels normal, of course i didn't change anything, why would i?"

or " it's the same wheels, its always been these wheels!"

this applies to this car, there is a new bigger rear spoiler but i already get too much harassment from other drivers of modd'd cars, esp as they see it is a MB they think i'm a old man, i might keep it as it is.
How come you always get all the fun.
I dont get harassment in my ACS5 but funny thing some time I do in my LCI 1, mainly MB
Old 06-23-2010, 11:42 PM
Senior Members

this is why you wast money because you don't ask or do home work.
I know the CF did not fit from 2005
a member got them back then.

So you are saying that every CF part does not fit?!? I guarantee that is not the case...

You dont know where I order my parts so its very hard for u to say u know everything.
Old 06-24-2010, 12:09 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by mark_hk
So you are saying that every CF part does not fit?!? I guarantee that is not the case...

You dont know where I order my parts so its very hard for u to say u know everything.
yes that is right all CF from china will not fit ask AK he knows it well
also ask 649 he know it well too.

how come you dont trust us at all???
we all do it, been there.
or you just like to spend money on any thing. ha ha
Old 06-24-2010, 01:12 AM
Contributors

yes that is right all CF from china will not fit ask AK he knows it well
also ask 649 he know it well too.

how come you dont trust us at all???
we all do it, been there.
or you just like to spend money on any thing. ha ha
can't rule out the possibility that there are new CF parts after you and Derrick tried. so we'd better not pretend to be Yoda.
Old 06-24-2010, 01:18 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by etchu
can't rule out the possibility that there are new CF parts after you and Derrick tried. so we'd better not pretend to be Yoda.
true.
I think the best place for CF stuff and good price would be Mike place in China were he did his dry CF for his GTR.
ET you can upgrade the body work to Dry CF same as mike car.

Quick Reply: Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum