E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 04:15 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pinguhk
that right and you do know there is a new 24-70mmlen coming out in a few months time which cost more than nikon 1. 14k+
OK let not talk about the discount price because some shop give more discount than other.
at fortruss the canon 70-200 is 19000 with no discount.

check out the (Suggested Retail Price)
http://www.canon.com...25&series_id=41
Price: HKD $19,000 (Suggested Retail Price)
http://en.nikon.com....1327-06b93960b8
Price: HKD $18,980 (Suggested Retail Price)

it has alway been canon price is more :thumbsdown:
I wish they come down but I know they will never and the price will always go up.
I bet to differ, it should always be the market price. a research analyst can look at the book of a company and tell the rest of the world how much its worth, ie, the target share price but rarely is the stock price is traded in.
Old 05-17-2010, 04:19 PM
Senior Members

get her the cam now and use it for few years and sell it then upgrade
the lx5 is expected to come out soon, if its like the lx3, it will have a 4/3 sensor which will be great for a small dc.
Old 05-17-2010, 04:20 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Mini Cooper

Originally Posted by kcleung
If you care that much abt detox, can consider chi gung and a trip to chivasome

http://www.chivasom.com/
like the master say why spend so much money on thing to make you heathy when it is free to do tai chi every morning and night and that it has been working for many of 100 years.
these are just for lazy ppl that can not get up in the morning and just what a holiday to get out of the concert city
Old 05-17-2010, 04:23 PM
Contributors

I bet to differ, it should always be the market price. a research analyst can look at the book of a company and tell the rest of the world how much its worth, ie, the target share price but rarely is the stock price is traded in.
I will go to the cam shop today and ask about the market price right now with the discounts.
then we see which 1 is higher
Old 05-17-2010, 06:12 PM
Senior Members

I will go to the cam shop today and ask about the market price right now with the discounts.
then we see which 1 is higher
that url that you sent out has done a pretty good job already....
Old 05-17-2010, 06:26 PM
Senior Members

that url that you sent out has done a pretty good job already....

ha ha! You two are killin me....!!

Lets just agree that Nikon is better and more expensive. End of discussion! ha ha!

Just jking... lets agree to disagree. It is an on going debate on Nikon vs. Canon and it will continue to go on until Nikon buys out Canon ha ha!
Old 05-17-2010, 06:27 PM
Senior Members

like the master say why spend so much money on thing to make you heathy when it is free to do tai chi every morning and night and that it has been working for many of 100 years.
these are just for lazy ppl that can not get up in the morning and just what a holiday to get out of the concert city
same for chi gung and even if you just take it as a breathing exercise, its very good for the mind and body.

all chivasome does is to package some v simple stuff for busy rich people and turn a pretty horrible detox process into a nicer experience. the director of chivasome said some of their clients actually broke down and cried so I wouldnt call it exactly a nice holiday. if you want to save a few $, just turn yourself into a vegetarian for a few days and just eat fruit and zero protein diet.
Old 05-17-2010, 06:27 PM
Senior Members

Cos its nice to be pampered by someone else and live in a nice hotel for a while...!

Why spend so much money on buying expensive cars, whena cheap japanese one will work just as well?

Its because people have the money to do it and is willing to spend money on luxurious things like detox trips to Koh Samui or wherever....
Old 05-17-2010, 06:37 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by mark_hk
ha ha! You two are killin me....!!

Lets just agree that Nikon is better and more expensive. End of discussion! ha ha!

Just jking... lets agree to disagree. It is an on going debate on Nikon vs. Canon and it will continue to go on until Nikon buys out Canon ha ha!
the funny thing is both of us have canon.
Old 05-17-2010, 06:40 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 530i Mods: M5 sporty package, M5 Steering wheel, Sprint Booster

Originally Posted by mark_hk
Yeah, i will go down today... if Ricky can help with installing my AE led..
See you tonight.

Quick Reply: Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum