E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Highway Patrol...

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2009, 05:52 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by HaroutK' post='894713' date='May 30 2009, 03:21 AM
money is really not a hassle btw
ask mommy and daddy to bail you out.
Old 05-30-2009, 05:56 AM
Members

Originally Posted by E60714' post='894740' date='May 30 2009, 01:09 AM
the pig was desperate....
The "pig". Wow. Gotta tell you, they have a hard job and some lose their life doing it. All those in the Trade Towers on 9/11 as an example. Traffic tickets are a pain and are kinda of tax. But calling him or her a pig over a traffic ticket is a little much. But to each his own. When you're a victim of a crime and need one you may want to call them "Officer". If you call them "pig" the quality of service you receive may go down. Gut I guess doing it on line is easier!
Old 05-30-2009, 06:03 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by MacoBMW4life' post='894728' date='May 30 2009, 03:47 AM
+1...Gene, where did u get the popcorn?? i don't have that under my smiley faces...share share!!

The secret to finding out how somebody does something on a forum is simply to quote them, all their code will be plain as day.

Code:
After all, emoticons are nothing but images which don't require an image tag.
Old 05-30-2009, 06:06 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i, Alpine White, Beige Ltr, Sport Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, Premium Sound, Active Steering, Comfort Access, Steptronic, Nav, Satellite Radio, Split Fold Rear Seats, V1

Let's see...hit and run, stop sign, speeding, teenage guy, $50K+ car, money not a problem in the middle of a recession...

Diagnosis - another spoiled little rich kid who has yet to learn the lessons of life, responsibility, and ownership.
My prescription - grow a pair, take your medicine and join the rest of us as productive members of our society.
Old 05-30-2009, 06:11 AM
Members

Originally Posted by Chuck W.' post='894809' date='May 30 2009, 09:56 AM
The "pig". Wow. Gotta tell you, they have a hard job and some lose their life doing it. All those in the Trade Towers on 9/11 as an example. Traffic tickets are a pain and are kinda of tax. But calling him or her a pig over a traffic ticket is a little much. But to each his own. When you're a victim of a crime and need one you may want to call them "Officer". If you call them "pig" the quality of service you receive may go down. Gut I guess doing it on line is easier!
Well said! With his attitude I wouldn't be surprised to see the "pig" conducting a full body search on the side of the hwy of this smart ass brat, :thumbsdown: When the "pig" smells or sees drugs in the vehicle.
Or prehaps the "pig" will pull him out of his smashed up bimmer when he F***s up.

OP, man up! lawyer up! shut up! Grow up! everyone eventually gets a ticket your not unique.
Old 05-30-2009, 06:53 AM
Members

Originally Posted by MidnightRider' post='894815' date='May 30 2009, 09:06 AM
Let's see...hit and run, stop sign, speeding, teenage guy, $50K+ car, money not a problem in the middle of a recession...

Diagnosis - another spoiled little rich kid who has yet to learn the lessons of life, responsibility, and ownership.
My prescription - grow a pair, take your medicine and join the rest of us as productive members of our society.

+1000

Another reason why I'm scared to death my 16 year old can now drive. Hopefully I've taught him to be wiser and more respectful of others.
Old 05-30-2009, 06:59 AM
Members

My Ride: 2004 (07/03) 530i, Mystic Blue Metallic, Beige Leather, Premium Package, Sports Package, Steptronic, Adaptive Xenons, euro red reflectors, K/N air filter, Falken 452's

Originally Posted by sgtloc' post='894820' date='May 30 2009, 09:11 AM
Well said! With his attitude I wouldn't be surprised to see the "pig" conducting a full body search on the side of the hwy of this smart ass brat, :thumbsdown: When the "pig" smells or sees drugs in the vehicle.
Or prehaps the "pig" will pull him out of his smashed up bimmer when he F***s up.

OP, man up! lawyer up! shut up! Grow up! everyone eventually gets a ticket your not unique.

Just set a court date, you don't even need a lawyer, they will do the same thing you can do, keep delaying until the court date is on the officers day off, and you are scott free.
In the event that the case goes through and the officer is there, then you plead no contest and settle for a financial penalty, no points, no insurance involvement.

"They" leave holes in the system so "they" and their friends can use them. We can use them too if we know where they are.
Old 05-30-2009, 08:28 AM
Contributors

I'm not saying as if im too proud of doing the hit n run..i was 16.. and it was a block away from home so i decided to just drive home to avoid insurance but i guess they got plates, idk.

secondly, california stop sign..thats a given, ull get that once in ur life unless u like stopping at the 50 residential street stop signs for 5 seconds each on one block to get home after work.

thirdly, money is made on my own. not parents.
my insurance is already sky rocketed since the hit and run, i just wanted to check if the lawyer would actually work in this kind of case. but thanks anyways. if i came out as a spoiled "brat" to you..haha..

if only half of you knew what iwent through..
Old 05-30-2009, 08:32 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by MidnightRider' post='894815' date='May 30 2009, 07:06 AM

I love the stereotyping that is put on teenagers and how we are not allowed to basically "redeem" ourselves for past choices made. I was 16, 4 months into driving, for doing the hit n run, stop sign, everyone does, jsut GLENDALE is not a great place to drive, valley people would know what i mean (especially if your armenian with a goatie)

so please, all i was asking was if lawyers would work in this situation.

thank you to all others
Old 05-30-2009, 08:35 AM
Contributors

oh and im not trying to get out of it, because i really agree for "paying for your actions" but i just want to keep my license

Quick Reply: Highway Patrol...