E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Hi all!

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2013, 08:42 AM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: BMW 545i
Default Hi all!

Hi guys this is my first post in this website. Im from Atlanta and wouldn't mind connecting with more people from Atlanta that drive 5 series.. Actually this Tuesday or Wednesday i am getting my first BMW ever.. I have driven a mercedes for about a year( I am only 16) but I just really started liking BMW and everything about them!
I am getting a BMW 545i 05, SMG, sport package, M5 package and all..
I was wondering if I can get my iPhone connected to the car so I can just play thru my whole playlist on spotify while driving.. I dont want to go to the dealership cause it will be probably cost $500 just for that. So if you know any easier ways please let me know,
Thanks!
Old 09-08-2013, 12:28 PM
H F
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2005 545

Welcome.. here is a regional site from bimmerfest with people in your area
Southeast Regional - AR, AL, GA, FL, KY, LA, MS, NC, SC, and TN - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums.

As far as your tunes... First U have to get an aux cable. 2nd take it to the dealer for an install and to enable the aux port. 3rd get a i simple is75 cable to hook up your phone/i pod.... total cost should be around 300 bucks for all. that is the easiest and simplest route to take. ive had this set up for years and pretty happy with it.