E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Help?

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2012, 10:16 AM
jgt
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: E60
Model Year: 2006
Engine: N52

1. I've actually offered to send back the subwoofer months ago. AchtungE60 never provided me with a return address.

2. I've received no notification that the dispute has been closed. For all I know the decision could very well be reversed.

3. I was not granted an automatic refund. I was asked to state my case and a third unbiased party decided the outcome.

4. This all could have been avoided if AchtungE60 would've packaged the subwoofer correctly instead of sending it in an old dilapidated box that could barely hold its shape and whose bottom had actually buckled in. On top of that the subwoofer itself wasn't even bubble wrapped and securely taped. The bottom, which needed the most protection, was completely exposed. And the packaging material that was in the box was all sitting on top of the subwoofer where it was pretty much useless.

5. Since AchtungE60 finds it necessary to publically libel my name. I’ll just leave this PM that he sent me shortly after Paypal credited my account.

E60 Enclosure with sub/amp/cap
Ship the items back to me since you got your money back. Put $400 insurance on it so I am not out. I certainly hope you're not planning on taking my money and items. I would advise very highly against this.

Can you explain this to everyone on the forum AchtungE60? If I read this correctly it sounds like you want me to put $400 worth of insurance on an already damaged package so that you can file a fraudulent insurance claim. I’m not a lawyer but this sounds like mail and wire fraud to me. Mail and wire fraud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

6. And just an FYI to all the keyboard warriors out there. This is a public forum and threats to commit a crime are a serious offense in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. I take these matters very seriously and will fully pursue any threats to the fullest extent of law in the Commonwealth.
The Commonwealth of Massachusetts General Laws chapter 275 section 2 General Laws: CHAPTER 275, Section 2

Last edited by jgt; 11-13-2012 at 04:55 AM.
Old 11-12-2012, 10:32 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 05' 545i

I know this is serious stuff for the two members involved...but it has been a while since I have seen some zaniness here. Can't we all just get along? Hope you two can work things out...
Old 11-13-2012, 01:57 AM
Senior Members

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2008 535i LCI with sports/premium package, Sports trans with paddle shifters, CF emblems, JB4 Software, Dinan Exhaust, Navigation, M5Tech body kit, Carbon wrap interrior trim and CIC Controller.

Well the way I see it, if one received a refund do the right thing and return the items you purchased. Seems a bit strange to to want to keep both.
Old 12-02-2012, 02:35 PM
Senior Members

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
My Ride: E60 530i

You want a return address??????
Then EMAIL ME.
CALL.
You're full of $h1t, you got the email.
I am not even going to read all of your post, but you can say whatever you want to. Facts are facts and I know you think you're smart. But some people are smarter.

If you call YOUR credit card provideder a 3rd party "unbiased" decision, your full of more $h1t
You receioved the irreplaceable item at a great price. I asked you to put more insurance to guarantee there was NO more damage to it to where it would be BEYOND repair. If you want to play a case then bring it. Prove it. In the meantime you're going to need to show your side. And since you're accusations are "sounds like" then they're not sticky. Yours are. It happened. You did it. It's called strategy.

Here's a snapshot. I have blocked out personal details as a courtesy. I never gave out your details in a public forum. Nor would I threaten you. I'm not a stupid person.
It's dated NOVEMBER 8th 2012. And we've been going at it for quite sometime.
Now, time to fix it for good. Your choice.
Attached Thumbnails Help?-save.jpg  

Last edited by AchtungE60; 12-02-2012 at 02:40 PM.
Old 12-02-2012, 02:43 PM
Senior Members

If I do not hear a reply from you via phone or email or a PM by Wednesday December 5th 2012. I will be pursuing this full force with Anti-Fraud unit of FBI and so forth. I'm going to have your life turned upside down. Yes, over a measly small amount. Principle matters

You now have an email AGAIN, with phone number and address. Follow through. Dec. 5th.
Cheers

Last edited by AchtungE60; 12-02-2012 at 02:49 PM.
Old 12-03-2012, 03:19 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 535i

Originally Posted by AchtungE60
If I do not hear a reply from you via phone or email or a PM by Wednesday December 5th 2012. I will be pursuing this full force with Anti-Fraud unit of FBI and so forth. I'm going to have your life turned upside down. Yes, over a measly small amount. Principle matters

You now have an email AGAIN, with phone number and address. Follow through. Dec. 5th.
Cheers
LOL, hard to believe you can get the fbi to back you here. but in anycase good luck with getting your product back. I too have been a victim of someone on paypal, never again will i use it.
Old 12-03-2012, 03:52 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by epilithic
LOL, hard to believe you can get the fbi to back you here. but in anycase good luck with getting your product back. I too have been a victim of someone on paypal, never again will i use it.
Laugh but it's not my first time around the block. Because you're publicly laughing you're probably going to make JGT laugh too. And I will laugh too. I knew a guy who laughed too, didnt think what he was doing was a big deal. He's not laughing anymore doing his 6 year stretch.