E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Got my baby!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2005, 02:53 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: -04 530D

Originally Posted by RUTHLESS530' date='Feb 16 2005, 01:26 PM
Hey All,

First let me thank you for your prayers while I was serving in Iraq, and also for the information provided through this website. I finally picked up my baby 15 Feb 05. Man, what doesn't this car do? She is definately a work of art. ? My wife decided to surprise me by adding the AC Schnitzer side skirts and also adding the? different wheels. She's badd!!! I will post pics as soon as I get a decent day here in Germany.(Please don't beat me). It has snowed, rained, sleeted and etc since I returned 3 days ago. Once again, for all forum members, I would like to THANK YOU for all your guidance, and information regarding this Bad Ass Car!!!

SFC Jackson
[snapback]90753[/snapback]
I know it has been bad (came though Europe) but Think how bad You would feel in Honda or similar?

Happy for You!

Skaffa
Old 02-18-2005, 09:17 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by RUTHLESS530' date='Feb 16 2005, 11:26 AM
Hey All,

First let me thank you for your prayers while I was serving in Iraq, and also for the information provided through this website. I finally picked up my baby 15 Feb 05. Man, what doesn't this car do? She is definately a work of art. ? My wife decided to surprise me by adding the AC Schnitzer side skirts and also adding the? different wheels. She's badd!!! I will post pics as soon as I get a decent day here in Germany.(Please don't beat me). It has snowed, rained, sleeted and etc since I returned 3 days ago. Once again, for all forum members, I would like to THANK YOU for all your guidance, and information regarding this Bad Ass Car!!!

SFC Jackson
[snapback]90753[/snapback]
I am happy you finally got your car! I was waiting out there with Tony the day you were suppose to pick it up! Then we got the word you had been delayed enroute. I kept seeing it sitting there looking so forlorn waiting for you. Then to see it sitting in the show room all shiny and beautiful looking. You deserve such a fine car. Make sure it is a long time before your daughter sits behind the wheel! Keep it steady straight down the autobahn!!!
John
Old 02-20-2005, 08:20 PM
Senior Members

congrats, ruthless530 ! can't wait to see the pics .
Old 02-21-2005, 08:09 AM
Contributors

I saw ruthless530 out at the Dealership today when I picked up my car after the second fuel pump went bad! I also saw him on the road the other day I could have sworn the smile was brighter than the headlights!! It was great to see him back safe and sound.