E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Forum Clings (Decals) are here!

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2005, 08:57 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I finally installed mine today. I won't post pics because it looks the same as everyone else except I have my shades up on my windows.
Old 06-28-2005, 04:21 PM
Contributors

Got mine too. I already find myself looking for the stickers on every other E60 that goes by..

Do we wave at each other now then?
Old 06-28-2005, 09:57 PM
Contributors

I usually do when I can but for some reason I am usually flying past the guys. A couple of times I have had people speed up and I will follow them for a few km's just to turn heads but then I get tired of going so slow and then I just pass on by and wave.
I hope to recognize more people in Belgium since I am usually driving there more often.
Old 06-29-2005, 03:26 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 520d GT, Blue, Beige Dakota Leather, Pro Sat Nav, Interior Lights Pack, Adaptive Lights, Advanced Aircon

Originally Posted by Flowerfred' date='Jun 29 2005, 12:21 AM
Got mine too. I already find myself looking for the stickers on every other E60 that goes by..
[snapback]143969[/snapback]
Me too - Not seen ANY wiith them around Manchester UK yet!
Old 06-29-2005, 02:01 PM
Contributors

Donation done!
Looking forward to receiving your envelope Lomag.
I need to find the best window on my Touring, where to put the clings ...

As soon as I get them, pics will follow.
Thanks Lomag for your great idea.
Old 06-30-2005, 09:09 AM
Contributors

got mine too Mark...though i'll wait for the new car to sport them
Old 06-30-2005, 11:46 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 BMW 530I steptronic, Orient Blue, Dakota Black Leather, Finishers Aluminium with Wave Cutting interior, NAVIgation, Radio PROFESSIONAL, CD in-dash, Hi-Fi extended sound system, PDC system, Bi-Xenons lights with washers, cruise-control, heated seats, Extended AC, auto"shade" mirrors, auto lights sensors, rain/wiper sensor, M-tech leather multifunction steering wheel, side airbags rearseats, sliding armrest, smoker's package (I don't smoke!), velour floor mats, spare wheel and jack, 122 style rims winter setup, M135 style rims summer setup [color=red]Mods:[/color] [color=blue]M tech sport steering wheel with M5 SMG paddles working retrofit done ! Trunk lid opening button retrofit done.[/color] [color=blue]3M window 35% tint done Chrome grilles E60.net Clings [/color]

I would like to contrubite immediately but before I do I just would like to ask about the couple of weeks old issue with the milions and milions of stolen credit cards datas in US, mostly while used for internet shoping. I'm sure you know what I mean. It was an big issue even here in Europe. Is paypal safe for this?
Old 06-30-2005, 11:49 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Originally Posted by Peter530i' date='Jun 30 2005, 12:46 PM
I would like to contrubite immediately but before I do I just would like to ask about the couple of weeks old issue with the milions and milions of stolen credit cards datas in US, mostly while used for internet shoping. I'm sure you know what I mean. It was an big issue even here in Europe. Is paypal safe for this?
[snapback]144727[/snapback]
I hope so... I had an account with them for like 3 years... linked to my credit card and bank account at one point. No problems so far. just ignore all their e-mails that you get... A LOT of them are spams pishing (sp) e-mails that people create to make it look like its from pay pal and try to get your info. I just made a rule to delete and not respond to any ebay or pay pal or bank e-mails.
Old 07-01-2005, 06:31 AM
Members
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
My Ride: BMW

I'm going out to send the last batch of clings today. I haven't mentioned this here yet, I don't think, but I'm going on a vacation to Poland to visit family which I havn't seen in a really long time, either 8 or 12 years (I used to go every 4 years until lately). Anyhow, I'll be away from July 3rd - July 24th so anyone wanting clings after this point must wait until I return.

To you forum guys.. take care of yourselves. No fighting or nonsense.. not that there's any to begin with but I figure I'd mention it...

Cya all!

PS. I'm going to close this thread for the time being until I return so everyone can read my message as the last posted message. I'll re-open the thread when I return.
Old 07-24-2005, 09:15 AM
Members
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
My Ride: BMW

Hey Guys,

I've returned from my trip (was fun but too short as always). In any event, I had some donations and cling requests while I was away so I will mail out those clings tommorrow (Monday).

I'm glad everything ran smoothly while I was away. I envy all of you European members (frankly almost anyone outside the U.S.) who drive the E60 or any luxury car. Car prices are generally double along with gas prices and usually peoples salleries are half or less of what we make in America. Tough life out there.

Here's a couple pics for fun:

Forum Clings (Decals) are here!-138_3828.jpg

Forum Clings (Decals) are here!-137_3746.jpg

Quick Reply: Forum Clings (Decals) are here!