E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Finally installed the M5Tech Bumper pics

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 02:35 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally installed the M5Tech Bumper pics

Installed it myself, took me about 3 hours.

Had to play with it to align it right, but it was not that hard. Only issue I have now is that the new foglights bulbs do not fit on to the oem connnector.

So I do not know what my options are here, do I try to get the connector that fits the new fogs and then cut the oem connector and put on the new one, or what to do not sure.

I am wondering if I do an HID figs kit will it fit the oem connectors and the fogs, ugh

love how the car looks though

Old 10-15-2012, 02:37 PM
Members
Senior Members

My Ride: 2010 535i Msport

looks good man. dont know how you rock the non-tint though. reminds me of a rich old white guy ride
Old 10-15-2012, 02:39 PM
Members

Originally Posted by Justin66mp
looks good man. dont know how you rock the non-tint though. reminds me of a rich old white guy ride

LOL suprisingly I have had 7 BMWs by now, none had tint lol.

I have no idea why man, always plan on doing the tint, but never get to it, always spend the money on something else.
Old 10-15-2012, 02:41 PM
Members

Looks great.. Where'd you get the bumper and kidney grills from ?
Old 10-15-2012, 02:42 PM
Members

Originally Posted by 04tl
Looks great.. Where'd you get the bumper and kidney grills from ?

kideny grilles plasti dip spray from home depot

5.99 brah, oem kidney grilles painted with plasti dip, clean it up good and plasti dip it, let it wait for 4 hours, do not waste your money buying the flimsy plastic ones that break

the bumper I got from trinity and they are great guys, helped me out and delivered what they said they would
Old 10-15-2012, 02:46 PM
Members

That's good to know thanks for the heads up !!
Old 10-15-2012, 03:56 PM
Members

My Ride: '09 e60 n54 white/black

looks amazing brother! i'm planning on doing this too, where did you get the bumper at? and where did you get the instructions on how to diy ? I'm jealous
Old 10-15-2012, 04:06 PM
Members

Originally Posted by rob2388
looks amazing brother! i'm planning on doing this too, where did you get the bumper at? and where did you get the instructions on how to diy ? I'm jealous

Got it from trinityautosports here on the forum they are a sponsoer, the guy is nerwyll.

He hooked me up with the bumper.No instructions bro, you pop the hood and start taking off nuts lol. Five or six bolts on top of bumper, three under each wheel well and four obove the grill and the bumper comes off. Take the headlights off first, its ounly four bolts per headlight.Not that hard to install my man and definitely worth the money I love the way it looks. I hated the oem one the stock one, the car looked like it was retarted and smiling all the time.
Old 10-15-2012, 05:26 PM
Members

Originally Posted by xx8055NIACxx
Got it from trinityautosports here on the forum they are a sponsoer, the guy is nerwyll.

He hooked me up with the bumper.No instructions bro, you pop the hood and start taking off nuts lol. Five or six bolts on top of bumper, three under each wheel well and four obove the grill and the bumper comes off. Take the headlights off first, its ounly four bolts per headlight.Not that hard to install my man and definitely worth the money I love the way it looks. I hated the oem one the stock one, the car looked like it was retarted and smiling all the time.
Yeah, it does look great and that's the color I have! what kind of material is it made out of?
Old 10-15-2012, 08:28 PM
Members

Originally Posted by Chief Holley
Yeah, it does look great and that's the color I have! what kind of material is it made out of?

Im pretty sure its abs plastic and it bends when you need it to, it wont crack like those ricer bodykits.

Quick Reply: Finally installed the M5Tech Bumper pics