E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FAO Skidster

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2004, 09:47 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Skidster, Hi.

I was shopping for the new E60 estate with my father this weekend and managed to pick up the printed accessories information/price list. This is the first time I have seen this since I got my e60 brochure (the big a4 sized one) sent direct from the online BMW UK resource. Anyway, this is what it says in the entries for the Navigation:

Navigation System - Business
Navigation system with 6.5" colour display screen inclusing 663 BMW Professional radio. DVD based arrow display navigation system and detailed coverage of Europe inclusing hotels, petrol stations and many more points of interest. Blah blah.....

Navigation System - Professional
.....Blah blah...... DVD based navigation can either be map or arrow with voice commands for directions. Traffic Message Channel (TMC) is included along with DVD mapping disc covering detailed information for Europe.

Your dealer should have given you this information before you ordered this. Once again it seems they don't know their own product too well.
Old 02-29-2004, 01:55 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

appreciate that, but the literature that I had when i bought the car said otherwise... makes me think of t-mobile: i just received a note in the mail telling me 'here are your new terms and conditions: the old ones you accepted included giving us the right to change them pretty much at will so here are the new ones!' === sounds like bmw bait&switch to me!