E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Facelift pics?

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2006, 08:29 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: My ex-ride: EU '08 LCI 520dA. Space Grey, Sport Seats in Black Leather/Fabric Anthracite, Sport Steering Wheel, A/C with Extended Features, Hi-Fi Speakers, Cup Holders, Cruise with Braking function, Folding Rear Seats, Xenons, Park Distance Control.

I'm not sure have these pics already been shown on the forum,

but like this the facelifted E60 could very well look like...

Source: Autoblog
Old 09-23-2006, 08:45 AM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 530i M-sports package, carbon black,Beige leather dakota, Steptronic, active steering, anti-theft alarm, sunblinds for rear window and back seat window, interior and exterior mirror with anti-dazzel function, poplar brown dark, comfort seats, PDC, extended lights package, Hi-Fi loudspeakers, Innovation Package (contains Xenon, Headlight washers, adaptive headlights, Comfort access), automatic air-conditioning, professional radio, individual high gloss satine chrome,Sunroof

i think they have been around.
anyone to confirm?
Old 09-23-2006, 08:47 AM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW 530i 05 M-technic Silvergrey whith beige dakotaleather

I hope not :thumbsdown: I better hury whith my replacement car if they do that or I have too trade it in for 535i
Old 09-23-2006, 08:49 AM
Contributors

The front bumper could be the facelifted one but the X3 headlights never
Old 09-23-2006, 08:59 AM
Members

My Ride: 535d M Sport, Silver-grey, Black Dakota, Media, Visibility, HUD, Foldy mirrors, Hot seats.

These are images that were previewed on the CAR magazine website about the next generation 5 replacement developed as the f10. They probably originated from a german car magazine.

I think its due in 2010. So a lot may change before now and then!

Fronts OK, not sure about the back!!
Old 09-23-2006, 09:02 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 530i M-sports package, carbon black,Beige leather dakota, Steptronic, active steering, anti-theft alarm, sunblinds for rear window and back seat window, interior and exterior mirror with anti-dazzel function, poplar brown dark, comfort seats, PDC, extended lights package, Hi-Fi loudspeakers, Innovation Package (contains Xenon, Headlight washers, adaptive headlights, Comfort access), automatic air-conditioning, professional radio, individual high gloss satine chrome,Sunroof

allright

something confidencial.My dealer told me that the facelift which will occur in spring there will be no changes considering the m tech kit.The difference will be on the headlights not sure of the taillights though.I suppose that the normal bumpers will have some changes.

he said that this part of the headlight

Facelift pics?-gallery_967_332_87932.jpg

might be like this

Facelift pics?-gallery_967_332_87932.jpg

so the whole thing will have those kind of stripes
Old 09-23-2006, 09:05 AM
Contributors

Maybe the tailights could be like on the new E92/E65. A bit L shaped like on the old E34
Old 09-23-2006, 09:07 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by wowe' post='337792' date='Sep 23 2006, 07:05 PM
Maybe the tailights could be like on the new E92/E65. A bit L shaped like on the old E34
could definitely be like that too
Old 09-23-2006, 09:11 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by 530i_msport' post='337790' date='Sep 23 2006, 07:02 PM
allright

something confidencial.My dealer told me that the facelift which will occur in spring there will be no changes considering the m tech kit.The difference will be on the headlights not sure of the taillights though.I suppose that the normal bumpers will have some changes.

he said that this part of the headlight

Attachment 24139

might be like this

Attachment 24140

so the whole thing will have those kind of stripes
In that case it would be
Which dealer did you speak too about the facelift becouse I have seriuos thoughts to trade my car due the Drivetrain clunk
Old 09-23-2006, 09:18 AM
Senior Members

The one in solna stockholm area

Quick Reply: Facelift pics?