E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

EuroRev to the RESCUE!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2008, 04:04 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 535i, 6spd mtx, Monaco Blue w/Beige interior. Sport, Preimum, Logic 7/HD/I-Pod/USB, Nav sys, rear sunshade, HUD, PDC, Split seats,

I have to say that so far I'm very impressed with EuroRev and have to thank the members here who pointed me in their direction!! I just spoke with Will and he is helping me with an LCI take off bumper fascia and all the lower grill parts painted and installed! I appreciate his willingness to work with me and his obvious knowledge about BMW's!! Again, this forum ROCKS and continues to be a valuable part of my BMW ownership experience!!

to everyone who sent me in Eurorev's direction. The install will be in about a week, I'll post results then.
Old 08-20-2008, 05:04 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 545i - Titanium Silver/Black, Sport pkg, Comfort Seats w/ Lumbar, Premium Sound, power rear sunshade, Adaptive Xenon Headlights, Steptronic, Park Distance Control, Fold down rear seats w/ski bag, Aux jack, 6-disk changer, puddle lamps... Engine: Custom Remus cat-back exhaust w/chrome square tips, K&N Air Filter, Charcoal Filter Removed, Sprint Booster :-), 50/50 mix of 91+100 Octane, EuroRev ECU Remap (coming soon lol), Dinan High-Flow Throttle Body (coming soon...maybe lol) Interior: Portable Sirius Stilletto 100 w/car kit, Garmin Nuvi 680 mounted below rear-view mirror, LCI-style I-drive knob, Dark Poplar Center Dashboard Trim. Exterior: E60 forum clings, 5% rear tint, ACS roof spoiler (painted black for distinct look against limo tint), ACS trunk spoiler, ACS add-on front spoiler and rear apron (awaiting installation), "18 Black Staggered BeBeS Style OER (emergency replacement for cracked sport 124 rims), black kidney grill, white accessory lighting (including license and trunk lamps), Angel-eye upgrade, AIB xenon-matched fog lamps, AIB V3's on order, red rear reflectors

Originally Posted by HotLap' post='651151' date='Aug 20 2008, 05:04 PM
I have to say that so far I'm very impressed with EuroRev and have to thank the members here who pointed me in their direction!! I just spoke with Will and he is helping me with an LCI take off bumper fascia and all the lower grill parts painted and installed! I appreciate his willingness to work with me and his obvious knowledge about BMW's!! Again, this forum ROCKS and continues to be a valuable part of my BMW ownership experience!!

to everyone who sent me in Eurorev's direction. The install will be in about a week, I'll post results then.
Eurorev SUCKS!!!!! Just kidding!!! They are amazing, aren't they? Stopped by there last week before my flight to say hi. Gotta say, it's more than a business - it's a place for forging friendships (now only if they had a small coffee shop in the back somewhere )
Old 08-20-2008, 05:21 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 535i, 6spd mtx, Monaco Blue w/Beige interior. Sport, Preimum, Logic 7/HD/I-Pod/USB, Nav sys, rear sunshade, HUD, PDC, Split seats,

Originally Posted by advancedlogic' post='651181' date='Aug 20 2008, 06:04 PM
Eurorev SUCKS!!!!! Just kidding!!! They are amazing, aren't they? Stopped by there last week before my flight to say hi. Gotta say, it's more than a business - it's a place for forging friendships (now only if they had a small coffee shop in the back somewhere )

DUDE...you freaked me out with those 1st two words, boy am I glad I read the rest of the post before I fell out of my chair I am looking forward to meeting those guys down there - Will has been great so far!

Great idea on the coffee shop - we could sit back there with the those guys and make sure they worked on E60 member's rides 1st!!
Old 08-20-2008, 07:18 PM
Contributors

My Ride: alpinewhite's ride

Originally Posted by HotLap' post='651151' date='Aug 20 2008, 05:04 PM

Sounds great. Will is a great guy
Old 08-20-2008, 09:23 PM
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 530i N52
Model Year: 2006
Engine: n52

how much for a ecu for my car ..2006 530i?
Old 08-21-2008, 03:18 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by John@EuroRev' post='651242' date='Aug 20 2008, 08:18 PM
Sounds great. Will is a great guy

Hey John, no bias there....right . I look forward to meeting you when I come in for the front fascia work. I'd also like to check out some of your front splitter and rear spoiler options...I'm really looking for something "semi-stealth" that makes the car look a bit more agressive w/o being too obvious or going to a full kit.

thx