E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

E60 for Singaporeans

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2004, 04:19 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Nothing to boast about!

Originally Posted by Edlee' date='Dec 24 2004, 11:17 PM
I KNOW FOR A FACT they are reading this forum.? They had better pay attention to our woes because we are showing unity here and unity is strength.?

Let us get more SG E60 owners to participate in this forum.? The decals will be a great way of inviting others in.? Our sponsor has concluded that he'd do a simple one which acts as a road tax disc pocket too.? Cool.? Let's distribute these around once they are done.

We can discuss our problems once our SG base grows and reasonably "convince" PML or BMW AG that they MUST solve the common ones.
[snapback]72277[/snapback]
But how are we going to show people the site if it's used as a road tax holder?
Old 12-27-2004, 04:59 AM

There's always the frame which is transparent most of the time. We can make use of either the top or bottom; may even be able to extend eother so that it looks rectangular rather than square. Anyway he's getting it designed and will show it to us once its done.

I also took some night shots of the angel eyes with the orange eyebrows - just an idea for him to work on. I am using it on my phone as a wallpaper; really nice.
Old 12-27-2004, 05:01 AM
Senior Members

Oops forgot to log-in again; sorry.
Old 12-27-2004, 05:28 PM
Senior Members

Guys,

In the midst of the festive season, we are fortunate that we are able to wine & dine to our hearts. We are able to zoom around town with our BWMs and spend on the mods for our E60s. Unfortunately, hundreds and thousands of Tsunami's victims have lost homes and love ones. The Singapore Red Cross is launching an emergency appeal, calling on Singaporeans and other organisations to come forward. You can help by sending your donations by cheque or go personally to Red Cross House in Penang Lane.

The cheque should be made payable to the "Singapore Red Cross Society". Please indicate behind the cheque "Tidal Waves Asia". Include name, address and telephone number, as a receipt will be sent to you.

You can post the cheque to:

The Singapore Red Cross, 15 Penang Lane, Singapore 238486 Or in person at the Red Cross House, 15 Penang Lane between 9.30 am - 5.45 pm on weekdays and from 9.30 am to 12.00 pm on Saturdays.

Alternatively, you can provide useful items like clothes, blankets, food, medicine, tents and even water purification tablets. You can send these items to:

133 Cecil Street, Keck Seng Tower, #13-02 Once collected, the items will be airlifted by Sri Lanka Airlines to victims in the affected areas.

Arrangements can also be made to collect large items and donations by e-mailing the carrier at sin_sales@srilankan.aero.

Your assistance will be much appreciated by the victims of the largest earth quake in 40 years.
Old 12-28-2004, 12:04 AM
Members

I have already donated to the Red Cross today.

Originally Posted by tategoi' date='Dec 27 2004, 09:28 PM
Guys,

In the midst of the festive season, we are fortunate that we are able to wine & dine to our hearts. We are able to zoom around town with our BWMs and spend on the mods for our E60s. Unfortunately, hundreds and thousands of Tsunami's victims have lost homes and love ones. The Singapore Red Cross is launching an emergency appeal, calling on Singaporeans and other organisations to come forward. You can help by sending your donations by cheque or go personally to Red Cross House in Penang Lane.

The cheque should be made payable to the "Singapore Red Cross Society". Please indicate behind the cheque "Tidal Waves Asia". Include name, address and telephone number, as a receipt will be sent to you.

You can post the cheque to:

The Singapore Red Cross, 15 Penang Lane, Singapore 238486 Or in person at the Red Cross House, 15 Penang Lane between 9.30 am - 5.45 pm on weekdays and from 9.30 am to 12.00 pm on Saturdays.

Alternatively, you can provide useful items like clothes, blankets, food, medicine, tents and even water purification tablets. You can send these items to:

133 Cecil Street, Keck Seng Tower, #13-02 Once collected, the items will be airlifted by Sri Lanka Airlines to victims in the affected areas.

Arrangements can also be made to collect large items and donations by e-mailing the carrier at sin_sales@srilankan.aero.

Your assistance will be much appreciated by the victims of the largest earth quake in 40 years.
[snapback]72960[/snapback]
Old 12-28-2004, 04:59 AM
Senior Members

Took a night shot of my ride, edited on the computer and came up with the decal proposal below. Will speak with Russell regarding the costs if you guys are okay with this picture.

E60 for Singaporeans-e60_copy.jpg
Old 12-28-2004, 06:06 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: Nothing to boast about!

Can the font be a bit more artistic like the "eyes", and perhaps a bit smaller so that the "eyes" stands out more.

I think I will just stick it on the windscreen and not put anything there; just want to show the beautiful "eyes".
Old 12-28-2004, 04:57 PM
Members

Edlee, very nice. Agree with stranger about eh font. I will buy one from Russell. Planning to visit him to buy the P21S car polish.

Originally Posted by Edlee' date='Dec 28 2004, 08:59 AM
Took a night shot of my ride, edited on the computer and came up with the decal proposal below.? Will speak with Russell regarding the costs if you guys are okay with this picture.

Attachment 4316
[snapback]73057[/snapback]
Old 12-28-2004, 06:39 PM
Members

Nice! Will definitely get one.. or maybe two..
Old 12-29-2004, 01:21 AM
Members

My Ride: June 2004, 520i, Sapphire Black, Black interior. January 2003, VW Beetle 1.8T, Black Interior & Exterior.

I think a funkier font would be nicer. Also, have 'http://www.e60.net' instead of e60.net. Not many people might not know that it's a website.

Quick Reply: E60 for Singaporeans