E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DVD play on prof nav

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2004, 01:38 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

I can't stop thinking about playing dvd's on my prof nav in my new car. Is there any news on V13 and if it's gonna be just a software update.

Any new info would be greatly appreciated.
Old 08-10-2004, 01:45 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

the last infos were: in progress, software release should get ready late September, should get released early October... But nothig new so far...
Old 08-10-2004, 01:53 PM
Contributors

My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

Does BMW know we need it very bad??? They don't want people crying don't they??? (especially next to a mercedes E that has it for free
Old 08-10-2004, 02:00 PM
Super Moderator

They know about the MB, that's why they are working on it.
But talking about MB's E-class... A kid died over here (was on the news today) because it was playing inside the E-class and suddenly the sunroof closed, while the kid had the head in there. No key in ignition... Kid died shortly after that in hospital...
When hearing that on the news, I don't want to switch... and wait for BMW's software update...
Old 08-10-2004, 02:02 PM
Contributors

Wow, that is terrible news.. Luckily for mercedes it happened in Germany and there is little sueing over at your place.
Old 08-10-2004, 02:05 PM
Super Moderator

Yeah. They are investigating it off course, but they are investigating if the parents are responsible, because they let the kid play with the car alone.
Ah, well... Don't get me started...
Old 08-10-2004, 02:07 PM
Contributors

They should have played a nice DVD for the kid.. but that's harsh.. Maybe they did that and the little one got bored.. brrrrrr..

Luckily I don't have a sunroof so BMW can still make the DVD option available for me.
Old 08-10-2004, 02:11 PM
Super Moderator

Actually... the MB was parked in the garage... that's why there was no key in ignition... and the law enforcement is blaming the parents...
Old 08-10-2004, 02:14 PM
Contributors

I have to say I always played with my dad's car when I was younger. Play with the cigarate lighter with the warning light, with the highbeams.. So parents should know kids do that!

btw ice.. you're not shown online in the list.. Are you a secret visitor? (since this is my started thread we can go off topic )
Old 08-10-2004, 02:17 PM
Super Moderator

I can see myself...
I don't think I'm anonymus. In my list it doesn't show any anonymus users online, currently...

Quick Reply: DVD play on prof nav