E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Driver's Ed

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2006, 11:20 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2006 550i Titanium Silver, Black Dakota Leather, Aluminum Cube Trim, M Sport Pkg, Premium Pkg, Comfort Access, Head Up Display, Steptronic, Comfort Seats, Rear Heated Seats, Through Load, Park Distance Control, Navigation , HK Logic 7, etc

Originally Posted by Dirty 30' post='221902' date='Jan 9 2006, 10:55 PM
Am I the only one curious to see what the daughter looks like?
wow! And Miss525i thinks I'M bad!
Old 01-10-2006, 11:42 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Trev550i' post='222567
[/quote]
Hahaha...dirty she is very little. If u'r 30 yrs old u shouldn't bother.
Trev u old dooog!
Old 01-10-2006, 11:52 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i Titanium Silver, Black Dakota Leather, Aluminum Cube Trim, M Sport Pkg, Premium Pkg, Comfort Access, Head Up Display, Steptronic, Comfort Seats, Rear Heated Seats, Through Load, Park Distance Control, Navigation , HK Logic 7, etc

Originally Posted by BetterMakeWay' post='222570
Originally Posted by Dirty 30' post='221902' date='Jan 9 2006, 10:55 PM
Hahaha...dirty she is very little. If u'r 30 yrs old u shouldn't bother.
Trev u old dooog!
[/quote]
Hey I was being good! Wasn't gonna touch that one!
Old 01-11-2006, 06:35 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

All of you!

Old 01-11-2006, 09:06 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2014 X5 xDrive 5.0 M Package Carbon Black Metallic/2008 M Roadster Imola Red

Originally Posted by EBMCS03' post='222708' date='Jan 11 2006, 10:35 AM
All of you!

I don't think the forums are for going back and forth about another on sensitive subjects. Going back and forth about me on my age, for example, is fine. But, I think that some things are not fair game. Does anyone want to make miss525i uncomfortable enough to go away? I don't; I think she is fun and provides a valuable and a generally lacking female perspective. I think that she is being disrespected, and my strong preference is that we not do so.
Old 01-11-2006, 09:15 AM
Senior Members

Ohhh come on...we were or better they were just joking and having a laugh...nothing serious.
Old 01-11-2006, 09:32 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2014 X5 xDrive 5.0 M Package Carbon Black Metallic/2008 M Roadster Imola Red

Originally Posted by BetterMakeWay' post='222797' date='Jan 11 2006, 01:15 PM
Ohhh come on...we were or better they were just joking and having a laugh...nothing serious.
I understand that you are joking. But, I don't think that public joking about potentially sensitive topics is a great idea. Many people are sensitive about things; feeling get hurt easily, etc., etc. I just think that it is a good idea to be sensitive to the potential sensitivities of others especially in public. And, while I can't think of any other specific examples, I apply these thoughts to everyone on board. For example, if you choose to joke about my age, then you don't really know how it would affect me. Not knowing is a good reason not to do it. OK, I did think of another possibility. Tachyon may not appreciate the conversation about his daughter's picture. In this regard, the intial comment about her picture may have been purely innocent. But, the rest of the conversation degenerated to a level of public conversation that I, for one, am uncomfortable with--not because of the topic--but because of how it might affect tachyon.
Old 01-11-2006, 11:23 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Znod' post='222814
I understand that you are joking. But, I don't think that holding one up to ridicule publicly by joking is respectful. Many people are sensitive about things; feeling get hurt easily, etc., etc. I just think that it is a good idea to be sensitive to the potential sensitivities of others especially in public. And, while I can't think of any other specific examples, I apply these thoughts to everyone on board. For example, if you choose to joke about my age, then you don't really know how it would affect me. Not knowing is a good reason not to do it. OK, I did think of another possibility. Tachyon may not appreciate the conversation about his daughter's picture. In this regard, the intial comment about her picture may have been purely innocent. But, the rest of the conversation degenerated to a level of public conversation that I, for one, am uncomfortable with--not because of the topic--but because of how it might affect tachyon.
[/quote]
Indeed. You have a point there. Let's all hope he's got some sense of humor. The fact has been consumed, and i for one declare myself innocent although i'm 21 and kinda close to her age. J/K Please don't refere to me. I didn't say much...i didn't make any jokes, i kinda defended those guys, i even said she is too little for anyone to bother.
Anyway this discussion is way above me. I'll just step back.
Old 01-11-2006, 11:29 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by BetterMakeWay' post='222861
Originally Posted by BetterMakeWay' post='222797' date='Jan 11 2006, 01:15 PM
I understand that you are joking. But, I don't think that holding one up to ridicule publicly by joking is respectful. Many people are sensitive about things; feeling get hurt easily, etc., etc. I just think that it is a good idea to be sensitive to the potential sensitivities of others especially in public. And, while I can't think of any other specific examples, I apply these thoughts to everyone on board. For example, if you choose to joke about my age, then you don't really know how it would affect me. Not knowing is a good reason not to do it. OK, I did think of another possibility. Tachyon may not appreciate the conversation about his daughter's picture. In this regard, the intial comment about her picture may have been purely innocent. But, the rest of the conversation degenerated to a level of public conversation that I, for one, am uncomfortable with--not because of the topic--but because of how it might affect tachyon.
Indeed. You have a point there. Let's all hope he's got some sense of humor. The fact has been consumed, and i for one declare myself innocent although i'm 21 and kinda close to her age. J/K Please don't refere to me. I didn't say much...i didn't make any jokes, i kinda defended those guys, i even said she is too little for anyone to bother.
Anyway this discussion is way above me. I'll just step back.
[/quote]
No problem with me; just stating how others might perceive things. I appreciate your comments.

Best, Znod
Old 01-11-2006, 07:47 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Znod' post='222791
All of you!

I don't think the forums are for going back and forth about another on sensitive subjects. Going back and forth about me on my age, for example, is fine. But, I think that some things are not fair game. Does anyone want to make miss525i uncomfortable enough to go away? I don't; I think she is fun and provides a valuable and a generally lacking female perspective. I think that she is being disrespected, and my strong preference is that we not do so.
[/quote]

no , we are all behind the very small part of our female members... especially miss525i