E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Ding...

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2007, 01:56 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2007 E60 530i Color: Jet Black/Black Anthracite STEP | Sport | Premium | NAV | Logic 7 EXTERIOR: M-Tech Kit | M5 Mirrors, Trunk Finisher | Jet Black Kidney Surrounds | Madico Charcool Tint 54%, 35% LIGHTING: Euro-Headlights | Euro-LCI Tail Lights | AiB V3.0 | Solaris Invisi-bulbs | OEM LED Plate Lights PERFORMANCE: Porterfield R4-S Brake Pads | K&N Air Filter WHEELS & SUSPENSION: Work VS-XX 20x9, 20x10 | Toyo T1R 245/30/20, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 295/25/20 | KW V2 Coilovers | Rogue Engineering 15mm Spacers

Originally Posted by Bokke' post='462217
All I got was 'hey dude, you should check the door later and see if it's ok'!
BigMike, your friend's wack. No respect for another man's vehicle! I would have pimp slapped his ass and gave him a good bitching about how inconsiderate he is.
Old 08-25-2007, 02:22 AM
Members

My Ride: 2007 E60 535d M-Sport Individual. Moonstone with extended Platinum Leather, Professional Nav, Piano Black Trim, HUD plus other stuff like 20" Hartge Classic 2's!

I too always follow the rule of always parking on the passenger side of a car, as most people travel alone.

However, there are some dumb ass people that can't drive out there - and these dumb ass people don't realise what it's like to own a car.

These same dumb ass people have no concept that slamming their door against the car next to you to get their stupid carcasses in the vehicle leaves dents...

I had it happen to me a couple of years ago, and the passenger actually laughed at the dent, pointed it out to her friend the driver (who also laughed) and walked off into the supermarket feeling pleased she had actually dented a shiny, new and expensive car.. I was about 50 yards away walking to my car, and went through that "time slows down" scenario of fury and realisation.

My dilemma was, bitch slap her (against the law), try and get her to pay (supermarket car park was private land so no insurance is applicable), or get revenge.

She waddled her stupid ass off into the supermarket, and i kneeled between the two cars with my back against my own. I then forced my knee gently but as hard as i could right into the centre of her door, and created a dent that started at the window base and finished just above the sill.

Now, i don't condone this folks - but i do think that person may now be a little more careful in future.
Old 08-25-2007, 02:25 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 E60 530i Color: Jet Black/Black Anthracite STEP | Sport | Premium | NAV | Logic 7 EXTERIOR: M-Tech Kit | M5 Mirrors, Trunk Finisher | Jet Black Kidney Surrounds | Madico Charcool Tint 54%, 35% LIGHTING: Euro-Headlights | Euro-LCI Tail Lights | AiB V3.0 | Solaris Invisi-bulbs | OEM LED Plate Lights PERFORMANCE: Porterfield R4-S Brake Pads | K&N Air Filter WHEELS & SUSPENSION: Work VS-XX 20x9, 20x10 | Toyo T1R 245/30/20, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 295/25/20 | KW V2 Coilovers | Rogue Engineering 15mm Spacers

Originally Posted by 9 LEE' post='462359' date='Aug 25 2007, 03:22 AM
She waddled her stupid ass off into the supermarket, and i kneeled between the two cars with my back against my own. I then forced my knee gently but as hard as i could right into the centre of her door, and created a dent that started at the window base and finished just above the sill.
Nice... Is you knee okay?
Old 08-25-2007, 08:51 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Originally Posted by slickrick' post='462341' date='Aug 25 2007, 12:44 AM
Man, I saw a female attempting to park her car in reverse into a spot. She was upset because it was a tight squeez between the bus stop, train pilar and people waiting for the bus. I just knew she was going to hit the M3 infront of her I just knew it and bam she hit him. Man was he pissed and she was bitch and told him it was only a car. They argued for 5 minutes and i'm surprised he did not slam her. Boy he cursed her out and even I got mad and started yelling from across the street. People just don't care... :thumbsdown:

OMG! I would have been sooooooooooo pissed. I would have kicked all 4 doors in of hers and then proceed to pop a few tires after she left her car. 9 Lee is right... somtimes you just need revenge. WTF is this world comming to? All of these people do not deserve anything good in their life.
Old 08-25-2007, 08:55 AM
Senior Members

thanks for all the support - have a couple of dent removal places to check out next week!

Still, its so freak'n hard to get rid of the violated feeling...

BTW - the drink is Belevedere & soda with a lime -- and NO driving
Old 08-26-2007, 06:17 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Bokke' post='462217' date='Aug 24 2007, 04:22 PM
well 2 years & 8 months and got my first door ding It's like ruined my day - mother f****! - and I know exactly when it happened. I did a quick check at the time but not close enough - a women

It's not that bad, on the passenger door, but to me it "sticks out like a dogs balls"

can the paintless dent removal work on very minor one?

...going to pour a drink

Cheers,
Try dent wizard guy