E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

DAMAGE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 09:08 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 535xi / Platinum Grey / Black leather / Step Auto / Sport / Premium / Cold weather / 18" wheels / Logic 7 / Comfort / ipod / Navigation / Fold Down Rear Seats / Rear Airbags / Sirius SAT / Spoiler / Extended Clear bra / Bluetooth. (Previously owned a 2002 sport 525I Loaded). On order: 535xi Platnium Grey with Black interior, Step Auto, Sports package, Premium package, Cold weather package, 18" wheels, Logic 7, Comfort access, ipod adapt, Navigation, Sat radio, Rear spoiler, Extended Clear coat bra.

I had this happen to my 2002 525i at the dealership. I insisted they replace the leather regardless of how it looked, although my leather was in excellent shape. They wanted to repair the leather and gave me the same story they gave you. I insisted and they replaced the leather on the seat not the seat. They then agreed and replaced the whole leather on the seat top and bottom. The seat looked new after it was done. I recommend you do the same and if your seats are that bad ask them how much it would cost to put the new leather on the other seat that they did not damage.

Good luck..

Rick.