E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Comfort Access

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2006, 06:52 AM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 530i M-sports package, carbon black,Beige leather dakota, Steptronic, active steering, anti-theft alarm, sunblinds for rear window and back seat window, interior and exterior mirror with anti-dazzel function, poplar brown dark, comfort seats, PDC, extended lights package, Hi-Fi loudspeakers, Innovation Package (contains Xenon, Headlight washers, adaptive headlights, Comfort access), automatic air-conditioning, professional radio, individual high gloss satine chrome,Sunroof

Avery easy question from u guys with comfort access

do the indicators go on and off when u approach the car and it unlocks?

i know its kind of stupid why i ask that but i am very curious
Old 04-22-2006, 06:56 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2006 550 SMG

The car doesnt actually lock or unlock until you touch the handle and then yes the indicators do go on and off
Old 04-22-2006, 07:01 AM
Contributors

My Ride: My ex-ride: EU '08 LCI 520dA. Space Grey, Sport Seats in Black Leather/Fabric Anthracite, Sport Steering Wheel, A/C with Extended Features, Hi-Fi Speakers, Cup Holders, Cruise with Braking function, Folding Rear Seats, Xenons, Park Distance Control.

When will your new car arrive, 530i_msport?
Old 04-22-2006, 07:01 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 530i M-sports package, carbon black,Beige leather dakota, Steptronic, active steering, anti-theft alarm, sunblinds for rear window and back seat window, interior and exterior mirror with anti-dazzel function, poplar brown dark, comfort seats, PDC, extended lights package, Hi-Fi loudspeakers, Innovation Package (contains Xenon, Headlight washers, adaptive headlights, Comfort access), automatic air-conditioning, professional radio, individual high gloss satine chrome,Sunroof

anoigoume sizitisi emeis oi dio tora se dio diaforetika topics

thanx anyways

always good to know more stuff as it seems that i will be getting Comfort Access because i might get the innovation packet. its a good deal for what it offers and i would get everything that it includes except the C.A.
Old 04-22-2006, 07:03 AM
Senior Members

hi Ric Racing

i will order in a couple of weeks and i decided to get it in september so that it will be a 2007 model

i ll let you guys know when i place the order and when the car will arrive
Old 04-23-2006, 01:21 AM
Members

is this "Comfort Access" option really worth the price ?? It's another 1.000 ? ....
Old 04-23-2006, 02:34 AM
Members

my car came with it and im glad it did. so much easier to not worry about getting your keys out. Increased saftey for my wife. Now that i have it i wouldnt go without
Old 04-23-2006, 05:33 AM
Senior Members

I understand the door will unlock when your touch the door handle but what happens with the passenger doors? Do they unlock at the same time too?
Old 04-23-2006, 06:15 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 545i (SMG) Titanium Gray Black Interior, Anthracite Trim M-tech kit Sport Package Premium Sound Satellite Radio Active Cruise Comfort Seats Navigation Folding rear seats

I understand the door will unlock when your touch the door handle but what happens with the passenger doors? Do they unlock at the same time too?
The lights flashing/alarm beeping and door locks are all programmable through iDrive.

So the answer to your queston is.... the passenger doors unlock or stayed locked, depending on your settings.

do the indicators go on and off when u approach the car and it unlocks?
Same goes for this, too. The indicators only flash/beep if you set them to in iDrive.
Old 04-23-2006, 07:11 AM
Senior Members

so basicaly u can do whatever u want with the car

german engineering

thanx all