E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Car got Keyed :(

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2006, 02:25 PM
dee
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 05 545i jet blk/blk sports,sound

Originally Posted by BetterMakeWay' post='255250' date='Mar 15 2006, 11:58 AM
I don't think so man. That's not a rule, and life is not fair most of the time.
If u live long enough you'll see the meaning in it.
Old 03-15-2006, 02:32 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by dee' post='255364' date='Mar 15 2006, 11:25 PM
If u live long enough you'll see the meaning in it.

Members

Sorry to hear about that. Where in Toronto did this happen? Criminal activities have gone up recently in our town. I hope the police can do something about that.
Old 03-15-2006, 04:22 PM
Members

Im so sorry it had happened to you kris. My question to you is same as arthurk, to where it happened, and what insurance company do you deal with?Hope everything works out.
Old 03-15-2006, 05:29 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Oh man that totally sucks! Why are people like this? I just dont get it. When I see a Ferrari I dont go keying them! Gee... There are a lot of people on the face of this earth who are just burning up resources and wasting tax payers money... I swear...
Old 03-15-2006, 05:56 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 530i.... Saphire Black Metallic...19 inch Axis Milanos....Auburn dakota interior.....ACS rear lip spoiler... And a whole lot of head turns ;)

Hey Guys, This was in Mississauga, Square 1 area.... Waterloo Insurance, Im not sure if the Toronto Guys on the Board heard of European auto body I never dealt with them before, but they came highly reccomended......

With insurance these days, youd expect the insurance company to be a little more tolerant with your claim, I havent had one in 15 years (knock on wood) and now they question my integrity in regards to the dent... I guess they have all the right to, and with all the fraud going on they will ask these types of questions. But that bad bunch of crooks ruin everything for hard working people.... If i had caught the bastards I would probably be writing about how my arrest was made hehehe...

Kris
Old 03-15-2006, 06:19 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 BMW 545i, Silver Grey, Sport Package, R. Shades, Cold Pkg, Sat. Rad., Prem. Sound.

Originally Posted by 2k6e60' post='255421' date='Mar 15 2006, 08:56 PM
Hey Guys, This was in Mississauga, Square 1 area.... Waterloo Insurance, Im not sure if the Toronto Guys on the Board heard of European auto body I never dealt with them before, but they came highly reccomended......

With insurance these days, youd expect the insurance company to be a little more tolerant with your claim, I havent had one in 15 years (knock on wood) and now they question my integrity in regards to the dent... I guess they have all the right to, and with all the fraud going on they will ask these types of questions. But that bad bunch of crooks ruin everything for hard working people.... If i had caught the bastards I would probably be writing about how my arrest was made hehehe...

Kris
Can you recall pissing anyone off? I have a 97 Camry, and it got keyed (light). I can't remember pissing anyone off much less think they were jealous of a Toyota Camry. Some people take the pleasure of vandalism. :thumbsdown: To them, I say, "What goes around comes around."
Old 03-15-2006, 06:26 PM
Members

Originally Posted by 2k6e60' post='255421' date='Mar 15 2006, 09:56 PM

Kris
This really sucks, as when im in mississauga, i visit sq1 Alot. Have you spoken to the dealer yet in regards to this? Maybe they can take care of it for cheaper?
Old 03-15-2006, 06:47 PM
Members

It happened to my parents' 04 Lexus RX330 only three months after they bought their it. The whole passenger side front and rear doors and rear quarter panel got keyed. Yeah some people are just so jealous and do such thing......but it only took them $700 to fix and the job was done exceptionally well.
Old 03-15-2006, 07:00 PM
Members

well, everytime I visit Missisauga I goto square 1 too. Anyhow,I am glad that the body shop is willing to "reimburse" you for the dent. Hopefully the jackasses will pay for what they did to your car one day.....

Quick Reply: Car got Keyed :(