E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Beautiful Weather in DC. Took some snaps @ the Cherry Blossom Festival

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2010, 12:07 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

thats awesome! very nice shots. I miss those landmarks... I want to go and see them all over again.

I notice there are bleachers set up right in front of the national monument, whats that for? anything coming up?
Old 04-04-2010, 12:11 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545 modded the F out

Pretty much for the Spring Festival. Tomorrow I think Obama is gunna be hosting another Easter egg hunt in the White House's font yard. Dont think I'll attend that. Theres gunna be CRAZY tourists in the area.

Originally Posted by EBMCS03
thats awesome! very nice shots. I miss those landmarks... I want to go and see them all over again.

I notice there are bleachers set up right in front of the national monument, whats that for? anything coming up?
Old 04-04-2010, 01:10 AM
Contributors

Wow they are beautiful ! It just brings the mood up.
Old 04-04-2010, 05:49 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by theXman
These pictures are very nice. I was just there with my family last weekend and the early part of this week. The weather was cool and cloudy, I was a bit disappointed since the cherry trees were not in full color. Needless to say that my pictures didn't come out as nice. Oh well, maybe next year...
Originally Posted by sdg1871
Great pics.

I lived in DC for 7 years. I miss the Cherry Blossoms around the Tidal Basin.
All more the reason to come back and take some sick pics! Bring Xman with you so he can get a second chance at 'em! I seriously have not seen more than 2 e60s at a time here. EVEN AT THE SERVICE CENTER! I know Im gunna see a gazillion when I go back home to Cali, but it would be cool to run into some of the east coast crew.

Old 04-04-2010, 09:44 AM
lim
Senior Members

My Ride: e60

Originally Posted by devildawg712
Nice. I HAD to get out of the apartment today. It was Waaaay too hot and I had to take advantage of the perfect shooting weather. How far are you from me? I live right on the border in Alexandria.

Still have yet to run into any forum folks. I was however greeted by an M6 last night and we both were loving one another's ride.
Great pics bro

I'm about 18 miles west of you in Clifton, which is below Fairfax; I have a good friend that lives right below the memorial very close to the pentagon in Arlington so I'm down there a lot during the weekends say in Clarendon or King St in Alexandria.

I know theres a handful of guys on the forum in the northern Virginia area -- we should have a meetup
Can't have the NY and LA crew stealing all the meetup thunder now
Old 04-04-2010, 09:52 AM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Seriously, there are a number of active DC area members. You guys have some amazing twisties tp the west of you in the Shenandoah and in West Virigina. You guys should organize a meet up and cruise. I might very well bring Victor down and come on along.
Old 04-04-2010, 03:28 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by lim
Great pics bro

I'm about 18 miles west of you in Clifton, which is below Fairfax; I have a good friend that lives right below the memorial very close to the pentagon in Arlington so I'm down there a lot during the weekends say in Clarendon or King St in Alexandria.

I know theres a handful of guys on the forum in the northern Virginia area -- we should have a meetup
Can't have the NY and LA crew stealing all the meetup thunder now

Thanks man. Yea I would love to, try and attend a meet here but what sucks is that my work hours are so crappy I probably will never get to make it. Joon (Monsterj34) set something up last year and I think they had a good turnout. 10 or so cars? not sure. I just had got off work and I really wanted to make it but I got stuck in the Marine Corps Marathon traffic. LOL. I'm always down for a meet up

Originally Posted by sdg1871
Seriously, there are a number of active DC area members. You guys have some amazing twisties tp the west of you in the Shenandoah and in West Virigina. You guys should organize a meet up and cruise. I might very well bring Victor down and come on along.
Yea, I know theres a decent amount of folks here, but I guess its just my luck that I never run into them. Most of them are in the Virginia area tho which sucks. The only ones I can recall of at the top of my head is Monsterj34 and I forget what the dudes name is with the sick Indy Red M5. I dont know why but I see a crap load of nicer cars when I go into the heart of Virginia as opposed to DC.
Old 04-04-2010, 04:26 PM
Senior Members

Great pictures. I love the Cherry Blossoms but feel like I have to run over tourists to get there!