E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

the BEAST has been BRUTALIZED! >:o

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2012, 07:27 AM
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: ///M5 BEAST
Model Year: 2006

Vandals hurt my baby bad....

windshield broken out with a small boulder......the boulder bent the windshield wiper beyond repair.....then rolled down the length of my hood.
the BEAST has been BRUTALIZED!  >:o-photo-80-.jpg

the BEAST has been BRUTALIZED!  >:o-photo-79-.jpg

they also were kind enough to toss a big ass rock into the side door denting that as well...
the BEAST has been BRUTALIZED!  >:o-photo-78-.jpg

somehow the rear bumper has been side swiped. crap!

and the coup de grace (for my French Canadians) they broke out my back windshield leaving a small boulder inside my backseat as a nice parting gift.
the BEAST has been BRUTALIZED!  >:o-photo-77-.jpg

cant really file a claim because my account with my insurance company is less than 90 days....im sure they would drop my ass for sure. so far the estimates on the glass alone is $1,200. looks like i will be repairing it all out of pocket to protect my insurance ratings/ensure i dont get dropped....fuck.

the people responsible were caught in the act and arrested...so i cant go into much detail on all of that as the outcome is still pending. just take this post as a reminder to love your E60 today. treat her to a nice car wash and a fresh tank of premium unleaded....maybe hug her if no one is looking
Old 02-02-2012, 07:43 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: Jet Black '05 545i, Sport/Premium Pkg, Steptronic, Adaptive Xenon, Nav, L7, Blue2th, PDC,

Dang! This just pisses me off to see haters do such dumbass things. Sorry this has happened and I hope the douchebag(s) pay for it.
Old 02-02-2012, 07:44 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 08 528I Sport/Prem

WTF.... and you just got the car not too long ago... wtf....

I hate seeing this..
Old 02-02-2012, 07:46 AM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow that sucks. Arrested criminals = get them (or their parents?) to pay or sue.
Old 02-02-2012, 07:51 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 05' 545i

I usually kiss the steering wheel emblem lol. Just moved from the D..well not really, I lived in Troy. Not sure where you live exactly, southfield etc cant tell well from the pics, but I cant believe you park your beauty out there like that! I know saying that does not help anything, sorry that they abused you like this. Good they were caught!! Who is the insurance provider? 1200 for glass, what about the hood and rear bump and side door? Looks like you might out more than 1200. make a claim and then call esurance! Unless you have a peculiar past with insurance.

Good luck with this, if you need help with body shop etc let me know. Sad day man.

Originally Posted by umichchris
Vandals hurt my baby bad....

windshield broken out with a small boulder......the boulder bent the windshield wiper beyond repair.....then rolled down the length of my hood.

they also were kind enough to toss a big ass rock into the side door denting that as well...

somehow the rear bumper has been side swiped. crap!

and the coup de grace (for my French Canadians) they broke out my back windshield leaving a small boulder inside my backseat as a nice parting gift.

cant really file a claim because my account with my insurance company is less than 90 days....im sure they would drop my ass for sure. so far the estimates on the glass alone is $1,200. looks like i will be repairing it all out of pocket to protect my insurance ratings/ensure i dont get dropped....fuck.

the people responsible were caught in the act and arrested...so i cant go into much detail on all of that as the outcome is still pending. just take this post as a reminder to love your E60 today. treat her to a nice car wash and a fresh tank of premium unleaded....maybe hug her if no one is looking
Old 02-02-2012, 07:59 AM
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: ///M5 BEAST
Model Year: 2006

i will more than likely take this as a chance to do an aftermarket carbon fiber hood, the rear bumper i will wet sand and possibly have it re-sprayed then the door....just gotta hit a body shop for. probably will run me a full $3k....but since i just started my policy with Geico within the last 90 days it might be worth the investment to keep my insurance rating strong. my last car (insured by esurance) was totaled out back in november after and idiot t-boned me at an intersection (i wasnt at fault). but given the close proximity of both incidents regardless that i wasnt at fault....im looking at my premiums shooting thru the roof so ill probably go it alone....

i wasnt at home when i happend, i was at a friends house....normally my sweetheart is parked in my attached garage :/

Originally Posted by rrnag30
I usually kiss the steering wheel emblem lol. Just moved from the D..well not really, I lived in Troy. Not sure where you live exactly, southfield etc cant tell well from the pics, but I cant believe you park your beauty out there like that! I know saying that does not help anything, sorry that they abused you like this. Good they were caught!! Who is the insurance provider? 1200 for glass, what about the hood and rear bump and side door? Looks like you might out more than 1200. make a claim and then call esurance! Unless you have a peculiar past with insurance.

Good luck with this, if you need help with body shop etc let me know. Sad day man.
Old 02-02-2012, 08:05 AM
Members

My Ride: 2008 E60 528i 6MT, Sports Package, Premium Package, Navigation

makes me sick to see that happen. hopefully you will be compensated and then some from the perpetrators.
Old 02-02-2012, 08:06 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 bmw 535i black sapphire metallic w/ tan interior , sports package , premium package , parking sensor, shades,usb , HRE 20's, CKS C1's coilovers, rpi scoop, OEM M5 side mirrors,OEM Gloss black kidney grills, ACS roof spoiler, ACS Trunk spoiler, 15% madico tint all around.. NEXT UP: bodykit and quads ( installing soon) cobb

DAMN! thats F#$&ed up! Im sorry to see that bro..and I feel your pain =(
Old 02-02-2012, 08:10 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 535xi

Lawyer up. Pay him 1000 bucks contingent to him getting the $$ from the criminals.

Usually the police report and a chargesheet does the trick with waiving the deductible and making sure your premium does not rise. 5-6 years back, my then, new car, was hit by a reckless driver in a cop chase. The police report and persistence sorted everything out. I spoke with the ADA at the hearing and her office made a phonecall to my insurance too. In my case, I am sure the driver had no insurance and didn't pay for sh*t, but it still worked out well.
Old 02-02-2012, 08:14 AM
Members

My Ride: 550i M SPORT - 6 SPEED MANUAL

Some people are straight up just haters and have nothing better to do then mess with peoples nice things.

Last July they did this to my car. The rear drivers door and the rear quarter panel. Literally wolverined my baby.

HATERS man, can't appreciate that we work hard to get nice things. Maybe if they got off there asses and did something they can obtain a thing or two.

I feel your pain bro. All da best. Let us know on the outcome.
Attached Thumbnails the BEAST has been BRUTALIZED!  >:o-1.jpg  

Quick Reply: the BEAST has been BRUTALIZED! >:o