E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

BAY AREA AUTO BODY SHOP

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2010, 07:56 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hands down the best auto body shop in the bay area!!! David the owner is a honest stand up guy who seems to really care about his customers. I have a 07 BMW 530I and I was really hesitant to take my car to any auto shop but after visiting Maaco in fremont, I would say the service and dedication to work really explains why they are the best in the bay area.

TRUST ME WHEN I SAY QUALITY SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!
David seems to understand peoples needs and works hard to maintain your business. I've honestly gone to many other auto shops in my past fast and furious years and I can say this Maaco does their job and for a good rate! I've paid over a six thousand dollars to get a new paint job and I would say Maaco in fremont really offers the best rates. I went to 3 other auto body shops before I had visit Maaco in fremont and I can say I saved myself serious $$$ cash!

Dont waste your time going to Hayward Maaco...trust me I know! Drive ten minutes further and go to the professionals in Fremont. I didn't have any drips or blemishes and honestly I am super meticulous when comes to paint jobs.

For the bimmer world and the E60 lovers, before you judge stop by and you will see why I had my car done here!

Feel free to shoot me an email about their work if you have any questions or reference my name to David.

FYI: VERY EFFICIENT!!!!
Attached Thumbnails BAY AREA AUTO BODY SHOP-front-bumper-black-grills.jpg