E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Australian E60 Sub forum

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 05:51 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks guys, the hamann front looks awesome...i probably google it to see where I can get it in WA.
But i reckon the front bumper probably need a bit of work too....hope the whole thing can be under a grand.....a quick stop at a grocery shop on sunday arvo....cost me a grand.....sad
Old 09-01-2009, 04:40 PM
Members

Originally Posted by DFgunner' post='994797' date='Sep 1 2009, 11:51 PM
thanks guys, the hamann front looks awesome...i probably google it to see where I can get it in WA.
But i reckon the front bumper probably need a bit of work too....hope the whole thing can be under a grand.....a quick stop at a grocery shop on sunday arvo....cost me a grand.....sad
I have not had a close look at my car to double check, but I think all you need to do is get under the front of the car and realign the underbody plastic. I think the front bumper is caught up with the underbody and simply needs to be put back in place. Check it out, it would be a 10min job at most.
Old 09-01-2009, 06:05 PM
Members

Thanks guys
only place i found that sell genuine hamann kit is carshine in melb.....those ebay ones (especially from china/taiwan) i dont really trust them.
Any other recommendation?
cheers
Old 09-01-2009, 10:33 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by rich545im' post='991930' date='Aug 29 2009, 10:24 AM
Nice! out of curiosity, what was the cost of the mods? You bought this through Sam from SRS right?
yeah, i bought some mods from him. i spend around AUD$12,000 for all my mods..
Old 09-01-2009, 10:35 PM
Senior Members

does anyone interested in "ACS replica front lips for M-tech"? i am located in Sydney. is not painted.

let me know if someone interested.
Old 09-02-2009, 06:00 AM
Members

My Ride: 2004 BMW 545i, M-Sport Bodykit, Sports Suspension, Sports Seats, Active Steering.

Originally Posted by DFgunner' post='995428' date='Sep 2 2009, 12:05 PM
Thanks guys
only place i found that sell genuine hamann kit is carshine in melb.....those ebay ones (especially from china/taiwan) i dont really trust them.
Any other recommendation?
cheers
Maybe you can order it from Carshine, get them to freight it to you and have a BMW approved bodyshop paint it and fit it on for you.
Old 09-02-2009, 06:38 AM
Members

Thanks a lot guys, I checked their website out, the Hamann kit looks awesome, a bit pricey tho.
I will give them a call tomorrow to find out, I am thinking if have the kit freight over here, I m thinking the front lip, side skirt + the rear mount.
But i m not sure how does the quad pipe works, since my 540i only got a double on 1 side, any ideas? do I need to replace the exhaust as well?
Also, any other place in Aust got Hamann kit available?
Much thanks
Old 09-02-2009, 08:59 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by DFgunner' post='995901' date='Sep 3 2009, 12:38 AM
Thanks a lot guys, I checked their website out, the Hamann kit looks awesome, a bit pricey tho.
I will give them a call tomorrow to find out, I am thinking if have the kit freight over here, I m thinking the front lip, side skirt + the rear mount.
But i m not sure how does the quad pipe works, since my 540i only got a double on 1 side, any ideas? do I need to replace the exhaust as well?
Also, any other place in Aust got Hamann kit available?
Much thanks
my friend used to have hamann exhaust, there is only 1 exhaust on the left, and on the right is just pipe..
hope this help..
similar to this http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/i...eie60quada.jpg
Old 09-03-2009, 06:09 AM
Members

Thanks, which mean I may need to replace the oem exhaust to Hamann, in order to fit the rear mount Hamann bumper?
I haven't got chance to give carshine a call today, probably will do tomorrow, and in meantime, drop by the bmw authorised panel beater to quote for the repair and possibly kit installation.
but just 1 more query, does anyone have aftermarket pedal fitted? is it DIY? anyone reckon repair shop can install that for me?
cheers
Old 09-04-2009, 03:37 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2004 525i Executive

Originally Posted by DFgunner' post='996915' date='Sep 3 2009, 09:09 AM
Thanks, which mean I may need to replace the oem exhaust to Hamann, in order to fit the rear mount Hamann bumper?
I haven't got chance to give carshine a call today, probably will do tomorrow, and in meantime, drop by the bmw authorised panel beater to quote for the repair and possibly kit installation.
but just 1 more query, does anyone have aftermarket pedal fitted? is it DIY? anyone reckon repair shop can install that for me?
cheers
yeah only the brake/gas pedals. no footrest
i drilled the holes myself and screwed it on, bought it from ebay (from taiwan), quality is great came with everything you need! its an easy diy

Quick Reply: Australian E60 Sub forum