E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Australian E60 Sub forum

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2014, 01:28 AM
New Members

Received 11 Likes on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 525i-M Sports 05'
Model Year: 2005

Those prices sound right where these batteries usually are. But once it's in it should last.
Yeah confirm with PP, they're pretty easy to deal with and relaxed about patrons rocking up for minor things to be done, but I always notice them before just to be sure.

I would love for a meet to happen, haven't seen/heard of one yet. In about 2 weeks, start of November I'll be at PP for a number of things, perhaps we could meet in person around then
Old 10-13-2014, 04:12 AM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: E60 LCI 520d "Business" || Hertz Dieci 12" Subwoofer || Phoenix Gold SD800.4 || Chrome Grille Insert || HUD || Hi-Fi audio system

Originally Posted by Pistratoaie
Those prices sound right where these batteries usually are. But once it's in it should last.
Yeah confirm with PP, they're pretty easy to deal with and relaxed about patrons rocking up for minor things to be done, but I always notice them before just to be sure.

I would love for a meet to happen, haven't seen/heard of one yet. In about 2 weeks, start of November I'll be at PP for a number of things, perhaps we could meet in person around then
Ahhh yes, that's fairly good then!

That sound's good, just shoot me a PM or add me on Facebook and we can set something up.
I have 4 other mates with E60 who are keen on organising something too so perhaps we could do that (obviously if anybody else here is keen just shoot a message too)

Had my car serviced to start with by Berwick Motor Works - recommended by a family friend, not too much longer after the scheduled service the fuel pump system died when I was out on the freeway and had to have the car towed to the dealership $4,000 later (covered by the extended warranty thank god) it seems to be working, ever since it was serviced the message "Service due" and "Engine oil level too high" has been displayed in the service iDrive menu which I'm not all too happy about, like I said perhaps might give purely prestige a go!