E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Auburn Interior

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2004, 03:42 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gomac' date='Oct 13 2004, 04:46 PM
Ruthless530, go over to the Elementary school there is a new 3 series and a 5er. I thought I saw one of them with Auburn interior on one of them while I was getting gasoline a while back. They usually park their cars by the fence. I hope this helps.
[snapback]44482[/snapback]

Thanks all, gomac, I'll be in Schweinfurt on Monday for a lil while, and I will go to see Tony. Hopefully we can hook up and trade some e60 stories. Speedracer, I'm just going on what my dealer told me. I have a production number and everything. Maybe it's a little different being in Germany, and dealing with this dealership. But thanks for you input bro.
Old 10-13-2004, 04:23 PM
Contributors

Ruthless530, You are welcome. Wow, how did you get your numbers. I thought Tony was on his annual vacation. I am currently in the US doing some TDY stuff, take care. Nice to hear yours is moving along the line.
Old 10-13-2004, 04:56 PM
Senior Members

My car is the one in the gallery with the auburn interior and the anthracite trim. Yes, the headliner/ceiling is light gray, but it is completely a natural and expected color for that. I never had wanted it any other way. Check my photos in the color gallery for interiors. I could also send you more pics of it if you wanted anything more to see.

Go Auburn!
Old 10-14-2004, 04:46 AM

Originally Posted by gdavis' date='Oct 13 2004, 07:56 PM
My car is the one in the gallery with the auburn interior and the anthracite trim.? Yes, the headliner/ceiling is light gray, but it is completely a natural and expected color for that. I never had wanted it any other way.? Check my photos in the color gallery for interiors. I could also send you more pics of it if you wanted anything more to see.

Go Auburn!
[snapback]44534[/snapback]
Yes, gdavis, I would like to see that if possible. I definately would appreciate it. Is your car Olivin Green? If so, how do you like that color?
Old 10-14-2004, 10:27 AM
stu
Members

Hope it helps - here are a few pics of mine.
It really is less orange in reality!
I'm pleased with the colour. (Though if ordering a replacement car I would consider mystic blue with cream (upgraded) leather +titanium trim . There are a few pics on this site and it looks fabulous.)
By the way make sure you get the sports steering wheel since the std one is a bit plasticky in my opinion!
Attached Thumbnails Auburn Interior-cayman_030.jpg   Auburn Interior-cayman_018.jpg  
Old 10-14-2004, 12:18 PM
Senior Members

I need to see the Auburn interior in person before I decide if I like it or not. I looks kinda pumpkinish on my screen.
Old 10-14-2004, 01:11 PM
Senior Members

Ruthless, I'll take a shot with some of the headliner and post it for you. It is not pumpkin like at all. It is brown, and the majority of the interior is the anthracite dash, flooing, doors, console, etc. It looks more like a BMW Individual interior without all the extra money!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-14-2004, 05:27 PM
Members

My Ride: 2005 Sapphire Black 545i, Auburn interior, PDC, Fold-down rear seats, Nav, Premium sound

It actually looks like a very rich brown, with a hint of red. I think it looks fantastic... and it lets you have a nice two-tone color in your car. I was originally going to get a black interior, but i thought that sapphire black exterior and a black interior would be *too* black/plain.
Old 10-14-2004, 07:37 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by ricochet' date='Oct 14 2004, 06:27 PM
and it lets you have a nice two-tone color in your car.
[snapback]44950[/snapback]
For all us non-auburn interior owners, we can always get a colored seat cover to give our cars the two tone look. Imagine a black interior with red seat covers (or whatever color suit you).
Old 10-15-2004, 12:44 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 04 525i sport, premium, winter, xenon. xm satellite radio, navwithtv dvd system, 1 jl 10w7 sub powered by xtant 1001x amp. 20x8.5/10 on nitto nt555 rubber. acs roof and decklid spoiler, breyton front spoiler.

wow that auburn interior is gorgeous i shouldve gone with that instaed of blk/blk, but anyway in response to the post regarding the alcantara i had my yukon denali headliner done for 1400 total but the suede alone costs about 80 a yard. but on the 5er it should go for about a 1000 or at least in that ballpark.

Quick Reply: Auburn Interior