E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone have these extras?

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 11:47 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: My ex-ride: EU '08 LCI 520dA. Space Grey, Sport Seats in Black Leather/Fabric Anthracite, Sport Steering Wheel, A/C with Extended Features, Hi-Fi Speakers, Cup Holders, Cruise with Braking function, Folding Rear Seats, Xenons, Park Distance Control.

Browsing the E60 extras catalogue I found some interesting extras.

Does anyone have

- Code 322, Comfort Access
- Code 323, Soft Close (for the doors)
- Code 536, Remote controlled warm/vent function
- Code 541, Active Cruise Control
- Code 611, Night Vision
- Code 776, Individial Alcantra ceiling

If possible, tell us about them with pics, thanks!
Old 07-02-2007, 11:56 AM
Contributors

My Ride: MY RIDE is DA real .-) HAMANN 5 aka BLACK MAMBA born on 16/06/2005/delivered on 05/08/2005 as following: 530dA (steptronic), Black II (JET), leather Dakota auburn black, mapple trim, head-up display, dynamic drive, active steering, adaptive xenon headlights (auto levelling) with headlight washers, alarm, comfort seats with massage function, advanced A/C, big compartment armrest, aux-in, MP3, Logic 7, Radio PRO, CD in-dash+cd changer, power rear sunshades, rear airbags, park distance control, auto dimming folding mirrors, smoking package, shiny shadow line (individual), fold down rear seats, ski bag, sport suspension, run flats on �116-style� rims (Good Year NCT5+), cup holders, debadged, fire extinguishers, additional permanent power outlet, BMW coat hanger, trunk release button (installed by Hobi), GPS tracking device and a big thx 2 Iceman. Mods done: � Authentic HAMANN FRONT APRON Including ellipsoid fog lights Item-No.: 10 060 110 � Authentic HAMANN REAR SPOILER Item-No.: 10 060 130, � Authentic HAMANN HAMANN ALUMINIUM PEDALS For cars with manual gearbox Item-No.: 80 099 100 81,00 For cars with automatic transmission Item-No.: 80 099 120 � Authentic HAMANN FOOT REST In aluminium For left-hand drive vehicles Item No. : 80 099 122 � Authentic HAMANN HAND-BRAKE LEVER In aluminium For left- and right-hand drive cars Item No. : 80 099 216 � Authentic HAMANN Idrive of alu (sorry this is the only one in the World) but you can have it in carbon fiber , � Authentic HAMANN EXCLUSIVE FLOORMAT SET In black with HAMANN logo in silver For left-hand drive cars Item-No. : 80 060 120 For right-hand drive cars Item-No. : 80 060 � Authentic HAMANN COVER FOR OIL FILLER CAP In aluminium Item-No.: 80 099 117 � Authentic HAMANN SPORT REAR MUFFLER 4 TAILPIPES Sport rear muffler with four round stainless-steel tailpipes ( � 76mm ) Item-No.: 50 060 111 � Authentic HAMANN new add-on for M pack rear with diffusor for quad pipes -AVAILABLE NOW (http://forums.e60.net/index.php?act=ST&f=22&t=30630&st=0#entry332409) � ///M steering wheel w Pegasus logo (this will be also changed to three spoke sports) � ///M pack rear � HAMANN ECU upgrade 265 HP 608 Nm. most improtant: �real and working like a charm forumsbuy real LED tails and PIAA 4700k fogs!!! for HAMANN full front apron you need H3 � CustomAngels, Angel Eyes Brighter than stocks 10X, WHITE & (REd for shows). � Authentic HAMANN LIGHT-ALLOY WHEELS DESIGN EDITION RACE 20" Ultra-light forged 3-pieced light-alloy wheel, Cross-spoke-design,Spider in black, titanium, screwing,polished flange DIMENSIONS : 9.0 J x 20 FA Item No.: 91 207 315 10.5 J x 20 only RA Item No.: 91 207 625 Recommended 20" Complete Wheel Set DESIGN EDITION RACE I went with most aggressive Combination A.10 FA 9.0 J x 20 / RA 10.5 J x 20 with tires: FA 245/30 ZR 20 / RA 285/25 ZR 20 � Authentic HAMANN LOWERING KIT 4 progressive sport springs Lowering by approx. 40 mm FA, 20 mm RA Item-No.: 20 060 125 � Authentic HAMANN TIRE - PRESSURE CHECK SENSOR SYSTEM � Authentic HAMANN SIDE SILLS Item-No.: 10 060 120 � Authentic HAMANN REAL CF ROOF SPOLIER Item-No.: 10 060 235 � Authentic HAMANN AIRBAG SPORT STEERING WHEEL 3-SPOKE Three-spoke design w their SMG paddles (For assembly O.E. airbag in exchange) � Authentic HAMANN sports mirrors (all functions) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and of course !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! E60.net Clings Still to do list;-): � Our Hobi's camera system from : ww.switchchange.com). � Individual leather interior (auburn+auburn alcantara)... and drive with sheer drivin' pleasure ... until 2009/2010 F10 comes or E60 possibly a 540d V8 diesel early in 2009 badly juiced!

I would never pay for these sorry:

Comfort access never liked, I have a sophisticated GPS tracking security etc device that could not work with that. Alcantara I will have soon better. Active cruise try to use in Germany all will stick in btw you and the car in the front. Soft close and opening sorry nothing special there, Night vission not bad but honestly I do not like anything in the middle of the car even Idrive, I see the HUD and my Nav in front of me all the time and I am concentrated...Remote control warm/vent might be usefull in Finland indeed the rest is money out of the window with all respect to BMW. But good luck with these goodies hope some like them...
Old 07-02-2007, 04:20 PM
Members

i have c/a and love it! i didnt think i would,but i really do. i love just being able to leave my keys in my pocket or in the center console of the car and being able to work the car.as stated above none of the other stuff interests me,but then again i dont have it so who knows.
Old 07-02-2007, 06:02 PM
Members

I have Comfort Access and LOVE it. Wouldn't want to have a car without it now.

I have the Night Vision and I'm not sure I see the advantage. It's hard to watch that screen and drive. It's distracting. I will continue to try to use it but right now I think I'd save money and leave out this expensive option.
Old 07-02-2007, 07:33 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by ats77' post='442645' date='Jul 2 2007, 03:56 PM
Comfort access never liked, I have a sophisticated GPS tracking security etc device that could not work with that.
What does comfort access have to do with a GPS tracking device? How does it interfere?
Old 07-02-2007, 10:37 PM
Members

I have remote controlled Heating/warming and i can't live without it.
I set the timer 10 min before i have to leave home and the car even the engine is warmed up!
Very usefull option.
Every next car i will buy will have it
Old 07-03-2007, 12:23 AM
Senior Members

I had stationary heating and ventilation and it was a dream in cold mornings not to mention when the windscreen was frozen and everybody frantically was scratching theirs and I was just going to my pre heated car with all the ice already melted. Now I don't have it on my E64 and I will miss it in cold mornings.

HUD - very nice option. I will buy it again.

SoftClose does not do it for me.
Old 07-03-2007, 09:42 AM
Contributors

My Ride: My ex-ride: EU '08 LCI 520dA. Space Grey, Sport Seats in Black Leather/Fabric Anthracite, Sport Steering Wheel, A/C with Extended Features, Hi-Fi Speakers, Cup Holders, Cruise with Braking function, Folding Rear Seats, Xenons, Park Distance Control.

Hello big_ipaq ,

I have the Defa heating system that has to be plugged into the electrical network.
In the winter time it's a must!
The stationary heating and ventilation system could be a nice extra.

Greetings from the BMW Club of Finland!
Attached Thumbnails Anyone have these extras?-bmwclub_finland_logo.gif  
Old 07-03-2007, 11:41 AM
Members

Not got my E60 yet, but I've ordered the active cruise. It's expensive, but personally I don't think cruise really works (unless your blessed with clear roads) without it??? Depends on your travel habits I suppose, I spend a fair bit of time on the motorway in traffic. I understand the comments about people cutting in, so I'll have to see how annoying that is, but Im looking forward to using it for the Stop and Go traffic crawling too assuming I manage to put my faith in the system!!!
Old 07-03-2007, 12:50 PM
Members

Originally Posted by bardel' post='443075' date='Jul 3 2007, 03:41 PM
Not got my E60 yet, but I've ordered the active cruise. It's expensive, but personally I don't think cruise really works (unless your blessed with clear roads) without it??? Depends on your travel habits I suppose, I spend a fair bit of time on the motorway in traffic. I understand the comments about people cutting in, so I'll have to see how annoying that is, but Im looking forward to using it for the Stop and Go traffic crawling too assuming I manage to put my faith in the system!!!

I'm wondering how well Active CC works when the car(and sensor are dirty). Give us your impressions once you get acquainted with yours.

Quick Reply: Anyone have these extras?