E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Amethyst beauty got hit by Passat

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2005, 03:08 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Edlee' date='Sep 15 2005, 11:44 PM
Sorry to hear about your accident.

I once had a 6 day old Mitsubishi sitting pretty in a parking lot at the office.? Then came a phone call from the security office and when I went down to check, I found that a truck had rammed my new car from the side/rear.? The whole rear end had to be replaced.
[snapback]171082[/snapback]
A Mitsubushi you said? Good news I suppose?
Old 09-15-2005, 03:35 PM
Contributors

I hope all go well
Old 09-15-2005, 04:29 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545i Sport Auto (see sig)

Anyone else notice a disturbing trend recently regarding E60.net members getting into accidents?
Old 09-15-2005, 04:34 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 530i 6 speed

I really really really feel with you . My car got hit after 4 weeks while I was sitting at a red light. Stupid wonam on her cell phone. My damage wasn't bad, but it was still $1,000 to fix it (for her insurance...). But is sucks
Old 09-15-2005, 05:11 PM
Senior Members

i think its a gd excuse to change to the M-Aero kit
Old 09-15-2005, 08:30 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: '06 530i -6speed - Comfort Seats - Premium Package - Premium Sound Package - Cold Weather Package - Ventilated Seats - Xenon -HUD - PDC - Nav

Originally Posted by gwf545' date='Sep 15 2005, 05:37 PM
Just go to the best body shop and the repair should not be noticable.? How's the pain in your back and neck?? It must be considerable.? Perhaps a few visits to the doctor and lawyer will ensure that you can afford that M upgrade.*?

* I'm an American, where suing for pain & suffering is an epidemic.
[snapback]171078[/snapback]

I just hope that you won't bitch when your insurance rates increase.... sorry, but i cannot stand insurance fraud. America is fucking crazy when it comes to sueing ... EVERYBODY & their mothers sues for the more rediculus things ... Guess what .. i will probably sue too, but ONLY for damages .. such as depreciation of the car due to the accident.
Yes, my back & neck hurt, HOWEVER i'm not going to sue because of that.

and please noone start the blahhblahhblahh .. you should sue because you weren't hurt before ... and you have the right to .. etc..etc..

I'll leave it up to the people that really do have a good case .. such as being disabled from due to the accident & not being able to work, or perform other needed duties.

sorry .. the topic of insurance fraud, and frivilous lawsuits in america gets me going. EVERYTIME.

oh .. and sorry to see your little incident/accident .. we call it a fender bender .. rather minor, HOWEVER still could've been avoided & i'd hate it as much as you do.
Old 09-15-2005, 09:48 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Ouch! Sorry to hear that sucks! Brand new and got hit... :'(

Get the M sport bumper out of it. Hope your dealer will work with you on that.
Old 09-15-2005, 09:52 PM
Members

My Ride: 2006 525i Jet Black (Base + PDC)

Yikes...that's really painful....

Hopefully you (and the car) will heal soon...
Old 09-16-2005, 12:11 AM
Contributors

My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

This really sucks.. and "knuppel" as very nice.. It's more an "stomme eikel" to me..

Hope the car is fixed soon.
Old 09-16-2005, 06:27 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 530i Sport Silver Gray - Black Leather - Anthracite Maple Manual Transmission Premium Audio Cold Weather Package Rear sunshade Sirius Radio Autobahnd Roadblock (3M) film kit

Sorry to hear about the accident.

I narrowly missed one driving home from work the other day. Some ass in a SL600 pulled out right in front of me - his lane of traffic was stopped and I was going about 25mph. His windows were basically blacked-out with tint so I doubt he could even see me - silver gray kind of dissappears in near-dark situations. Luckily I was able to swerve and not hit anyone to avoid him. Somehow I think we would have both lamented such a fender bender.

Quick Reply: Amethyst beauty got hit by Passat