E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

After The Accident

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2006, 10:00 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: E60 520d with BMW Night Vision, Adaptive Bi-Xenon, Adaptive Cruise Control, Pro Logic 7, Pro Nav with DVD changer and TV, Aux in for Ipod, Hella White Taillamps, Red Angel eyes, HUD, BMW Individual Backseat DVD with infrared headsets, Alp White 3, Comfort Seats with ventilation electric memory, sunroof, PDC, Alpine remap, M-Sport, Dynamic Drive, Steptronic ..... (ALL OPTIONS) (Why not get all options then buying a bigger engine?)

This is my declaration to the dealer if somebody can translate this into german it will be very nice BTW i'm open to suggestions is it good bad clear unclear ............

34_BRA_11_ENG.doc
Old 07-20-2006, 10:08 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2014 X5 xDrive 5.0 M Package Carbon Black Metallic/2008 M Roadster Imola Red

Originally Posted by BaranE' post='313177' date='Jul 20 2006, 01:00 PM
This is my declaration to the dealer if somebody can translate this into german it will be very nice BTW i'm open to suggestions is it good bad clear unclear ............
Attachment 21870
You might want to have it translated into English. Most of us are English speakers.
Old 07-20-2006, 10:08 AM
Contributors

My Ride: E60 520d with BMW Night Vision, Adaptive Bi-Xenon, Adaptive Cruise Control, Pro Logic 7, Pro Nav with DVD changer and TV, Aux in for Ipod, Hella White Taillamps, Red Angel eyes, HUD, BMW Individual Backseat DVD with infrared headsets, Alp White 3, Comfort Seats with ventilation electric memory, sunroof, PDC, Alpine remap, M-Sport, Dynamic Drive, Steptronic ..... (ALL OPTIONS) (Why not get all options then buying a bigger engine?)

Originally Posted by Znod' post='313181' date='Jul 20 2006, 09:08 PM
You might want to have it translated into English. Most of us are English speakers.
THIS IS ENGLISH
Old 07-20-2006, 10:10 AM
Contributors

Dealer towed the car today I wrote them a declaration explaining the accident dealer told me that they are investigating the issue and will probably pay they wanted me to give them a day and they'll call me I'll keep you guys updated BTW still no updates on Sus and stuff but right mirror,headlight,fog light, bumper, hood and some more stuff all need to be replaced they told me
Old 07-20-2006, 10:21 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2014 X5 xDrive 5.0 M Package Carbon Black Metallic/2008 M Roadster Imola Red

Originally Posted by BaranE' post='313182' date='Jul 20 2006, 01:08 PM
THIS IS ENGLISH
I just found that out. I assumed Turkish since you wanted it translated into German. My bad. I did not read the attachment. I don't open attachments if I don't think I'll be able to read them. My bad; sorry, I did not mean to be insulting. I'll read it now.
Old 07-20-2006, 10:24 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Znod' post='313189' date='Jul 20 2006, 09:21 PM
I just found that out. I assumed Turkish. My bad. I did not read the attachment. I don't open attachments if I don't think I'll be able to read them. My bad. I'll read it now.

Plz read and tell me what you think about
Old 07-20-2006, 10:30 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by BaranE' post='313182' date='Jul 20 2006, 01:08 PM
THIS IS ENGLISH
I read your attachment, and, actually, your English is quite good. I wish that I could speak any second language as well as you deal with English.

I am not quite sure what you are getting at. First, was all your original damage covered by BMW? That is, did BMW take responsibility for the steering/braking malfunctions at the round about? And, are you sure the second problem is related to the first? And, do you think that BMW is not taking your issues seriously enough or is just not fixing things properly. Finally, I am not exactly sure what you want BMW to do.
Old 07-20-2006, 10:33 AM
Contributors

Yes I can speak German too but as this is former stuff I want perfect german and I am only an upper intermediate speaker I want BMW to cover the damage on my car dealer looks positively at covering but they told me to write a declaration and send it to BMW European Operations cause they will pay my dealer for the damage to be repaired if they take responsibility but my friend at the dealer told me that it's at least %80 that they'll take responsibility
Old 07-20-2006, 10:35 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by BaranE' post='313184' date='Jul 20 2006, 01:10 PM
Dealer towed the car today I wrote them a declaration explaining the accident dealer told me that they are investigating the issue and will probably pay they wanted me to give them a day and they'll call me I'll keep you guys updated BTW still no updates on Sus and stuff but right mirror,headlight,fog light, bumper, hood and some more stuff all need to be replaced they told me
You may have posted this info when I was replying. About all I can say now is that if BMW is able to conclude that the "car" caused the accident, then I think BMW should, and will, cover its cost. And, I think that BMW will take care of the other issue whether or not related to the accident. It seems to me that there is not much for you to do at this time except wait until BMW agrees, or fails to agree, to cover the cost of the accident.
Old 07-20-2006, 10:37 AM
Contributors

Thumbs down

Yeap you r right that's what I'm gonna do after I send this declaration(which they wanted me to do) but i think it is gonna sound better if it's in 3 languages

ANYONE ANYONE

CAN SOMEBODY TRANSLATE THIS INTO GERMAN PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quick Reply: After The Accident