E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Actual LCI Pictures!

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2007, 10:11 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by doug_999' post='401179' date='Mar 10 2007, 03:03 PM
Mystic is a lot lighter IMHO.

Also not a fan of the 172s however.
Id rather have the 166 wheels myself.

I noticed that the car hase the clear headlights but does not have the new orange reflectors on the wheel wells like I thought. Also, I thought the front grill was supposed to be flush with the bumper.
Old 03-10-2007, 10:44 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: New ride from 14th May�07: 525iA LCI, Sport Suspension, Deep Sea Blue, Leather Dakota Natural Brown, Hi-Gloss Black trim, Star Spoke 124 18", Comfort Seats with memory, M -steering wheel, Glass Roof, Navi Professional, ProLogic7, USB-connection, Bi-Xenon, Extended Air Condition, Auto dimming mirrors, Electric Folding mirrors, Bluetooth for Cell Phone Sony Ericsson K750i, Electric rear window shade, Ligth package, Speed control with brake function, Cup Holders, Automatic head light control, PDC, Shadow line

Originally Posted by Ricracing' post='401177' date='Mar 10 2007, 08:54 PM
The pic must be deformed in some sense but...?
It seems to be a normal hole for water in the street, reflecting on the bumper - nothing strange...

TGII
Old 03-10-2007, 10:52 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by doug_999' post='401179' date='Mar 10 2007, 02:03 PM
Same here

Are you guys sure this is an LCI !! What gives it away (other than the rear LED which have been available for more than a year in non OEM). I cannot tell the front clear lenses? Also the deflectors on the wheel arches are not there - Although this is certainly going to be a regional thing.
Old 03-10-2007, 11:05 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Originally Posted by the-oneil' post='401195' date='Mar 10 2007, 11:52 AM
Same here

Are you guys sure this is an LCI !! What gives it away (other than the rear LED which have been available for more than a year in non OEM). I cannot tell the front clear lenses? Also the deflectors on the wheel arches are not there - Although this is certainly going to be a regional thing.

the LEDs are not the same ones that have been available for oever a year... you can see the blinkers are LEDs in this case.
Also the headlights are different. I'm not talking about the lense.. I cant really tell either... but the actual angel eyes part of the head light looks different.

and not having reflectors on the side wheel arches is a regional thing. I'm pretty sure North America cars will get amber reflectors on the side. Just like the MINI... Euro ones didnt have amber reflectors on the side wheel arch but N. American cars did.
Old 03-10-2007, 12:30 PM
CWG
Members

My Ride: 08 550i Titanium Silver, Black interior, sport package, steptronic

Thanks for the post - I ordered an my08 550i and I hope the ride height is like the silver car posted and not the blue one. Also I have to admit that I am not that big a fan of the 172 wheels, but there did not seem to be any choice when ordering the car, the delaer said thats what comes with the sport package, no other alternatives. That being said, I like the rims alot better on the silver car than on the blue, as they seem to blend in a little more. Will have to see it in person. I ordered the silver, was leaning twoards the carbon black, but when I see the rims with the darker car I am glad that I went with the silver. I'll post some picks as soon as I get the car most likely mid april
Old 03-10-2007, 03:46 PM
Members

My Ride: 520d saloon, manual 6 ratios, olivin metallic, star spoke 122 alloys, delete boot badge, bi-xenon adaptive headlights including washers, graduated tinted windscreen, exterior and interior mirror auto dimming plus electric folding door mirrors, extended light package, dakota beige leather, dark poplar wood, electric seat adjustment including memory function, heated front seats, advanced climate control, velour floor mats, sliding front armrest, lumbar support for front seats.

Originally Posted by the-oneil' post='401195' date='Mar 10 2007, 07:52 PM
Same here

Defo LCI. You can tell by the new headlight clusters with clearer indicator lenses and silver bevels around the beams. Rear lights are LCI LEDs and the rear number plate surround has been changed on the SE and MSport - more defined and flush with boot lid each side of the plate recess rather than being recessed along the whole width as before. However, I prefer the original moulding as it created a more interesting shape and shadow line. Still some things have to be changed just for change sake if you need to face lift a car where there was nothing much wrong with the original design.
Old 03-10-2007, 05:02 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Veight' post='401180' date='Mar 10 2007, 11:11 AM
Id rather have the 166 wheels myself.

I noticed that the car hase the clear headlights but does not have the new orange reflectors on the wheel wells like I thought. Also, I thought the front grill was supposed to be flush with the bumper.
The reflectors are a US-spec item. The car in the pictures is a Euro-spec car.
Old 03-13-2007, 01:30 PM
TC.
Members

My Ride: 535d m sport - 9 Weeks to go!!

Originally Posted by the-oneil' post='401195' date='Mar 10 2007, 07:52 PM
Same here

Easiest way to spot the LCI is via the rear license / number plate suround...............this pic is definitely of an LCI.
Old 03-13-2007, 05:22 PM
Members

My Ride: 2007 550i Auto, monaco blue met., black Dakota leather, burl walnut trim, sport package, active steering, Navi, HUD, cold weather package, comfort access, heated rear seats, rear sunshades, rear side air bags, rear deck spoiler, Logic 7 w/CD changer,
Model Year: 2007
Talking

Originally Posted by doug_999' post='401179' date='Mar 10 2007, 03:03 PM
Mystic is a lot lighter IMHO.

Looks more like Monaco Blue to me. I prefer my 124 wheels. Picked up my '07 last November. Looking at the pix I don't regret that I didn't wait for the LCI. Not sure if the interior and other changes would have been worth the extra wait. I'm very happy with what I have, I enjoy every mile.
Old 03-13-2007, 07:30 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2007 Mercedes CLS63 AMG Designo Graphite with white leather interior Keyless Go, Heated/Ventilated seats, Parktronic

Suddenly the gap in the wheel well with my 166's doesn't look so bad.

Quick Reply: Actual LCI Pictures!