E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

AC/CCC Problem. Help!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2024, 03:46 PM
New Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: E60
Default AC/CCC Problem. Help!

Hello friends. I have some problems with my E60 530D 218hp 2004year. So first, I make mistake trying to change VIN number of my CCC navigation with OEM ICOM Next A only and WinKFP, forgot about ICOM B for MOST, now my CCC is stuck on BMW logo. After I make this mistake, I try to change VIN of my KLIMA(IHKA) module and everything gone well and was OK. But later in the same day, the AC stop working, the green LAMP is ON but not cooling. The another problem after that is the big engine cooling fan, working all the time, I am not sure this is came from only from VIN change of KLIMA but... I am scared and I don't know what to do. Please for some help.
Old 04-13-2024, 05:20 PM
Super Moderator

Received 312 Likes on 299 Posts
My Ride: 05 530i M54
Model Year: 05 530i
Engine: 3.0 M54

Man you messed up. The only way to program VIN/update the CCC is by ICOM B. That's not going to be fixed until you get one. You could change the transfer rate to max and it will do fine but it still will take forever to complete. Rule of thumb, if you don't know what you're 100% doing make sure you have that ICOM B hooked up. There's 4 modules that you must use it with. Other than that using a K+ D CAN cable is fine. If you're a pro you can get by with just the cable but I only gamble when it's absolutely necessary.

With your IHKA just factory code it and you should be fine if the process you used to change the VIN was correct. Seems like the compressor is in safe mode. That's not what it's called but it happens from time to time without you knowing it. It should not have happened with a flash though.

I'm out of town today but tomorrow evening I can have a look at it if you'd like.

Last edited by donpb; 04-13-2024 at 08:35 PM.
Old 04-14-2024, 12:11 AM
New Members

Originally Posted by seanjordan20
Man you messed up. The only way to program VIN/update the CCC is by ICOM B. That's not going to be fixed until you get one. You could change the transfer rate to max and it will do fine but it still will take forever to complete. Rule of thumb, if you don't know what you're 100% doing make sure you have that ICOM B hooked up. There's 4 modules that you must use it with. Other than that using a K+ D CAN cable is fine. If you're a pro you can get by with just the cable but I only gamble when it's absolutely necessary.

With your IHKA just factory code it and you should be fine if the process you used to change the VIN was correct. Seems like the compressor is in safe mode. That's not what it's called but it happens from time to time without you knowing it. It should not have happened with a flash though.

I'm out of town today but tomorrow evening I can have a look at it if you'd like.
Thanks, I just forgot for Icom B, I will wait for you. My CCC is HW9.5 I will try to repair with CD repair. I use my own charger GYS103.24 when programming. So after flashing the IHKA this shown. What is necessary to do now with NCS expert to coding IHKA. Thanks

Old 04-14-2024, 03:40 AM
Super Moderator

You just need to factory code the IHKA then go into INPA to make sure the codes cleared for it. When you turn on the IHKA for the first time after programming it will calibrate so you'll see a/c flashing green

Load profile -> Expertmode -> F1 -> F3 -> choose E60 from the list -> choose any module you want from this list -> now click F6 Back -> select F4 Process ECU -> choose Module -> Select F2 "change job" select SG_CODIEREN and press ok -> Press F3 Execute job and wait for the buttons to become active, when active it's all done.

Last edited by seanjordan20; 04-14-2024 at 03:47 AM.
The following users liked this post:
Sal-cheeto (04-26-2024)
Old 04-14-2024, 06:55 AM
New Members

You just need to factory code the IHKA then go into INPA to make sure the codes cleared for it. When you turn on the IHKA for the first time after programming it will calibrate so you'll see a/c flashing green

Load profile -> Expertmode -> F1 -> F3 -> choose E60 from the list -> choose any module you want from this list -> now click F6 Back -> select F4 Process ECU -> choose Module -> Select F2 "change job" select SG_CODIEREN and press ok -> Press F3 Execute job and wait for the buttons to become active, when active it's all done.
Okay. I try it and now, no one of buttons are response. Interest is when i turn light or angel eyes on. You can see from picture all orange diagrams start light, when i turn to 0 the light switch then ac orange bulbs turn off. Wtf happen

ed
Old 04-14-2024, 06:57 AM
New Members

Originally Posted by DragoMPower
Okay. I try it and now, no one of buttons are response. Interest is when i turn light or angel eyes on. You can see from picture all orange diagrams start light, when i turn to 0 the light switch then ac orange bulbs turn off. Wtf happen

ed
Now I see every-time when start and stop engine, the function of ac is going different
Old 04-14-2024, 07:17 AM
Super Moderator

What steps did you take to program it and why were you doing it. Is that IHKA original to the car
Old 04-14-2024, 07:26 AM
New Members

What steps did you take to program it and why were you doing it. Is that IHKA original to the car
Yes it is, maybe it was changed before and I just try to change vin, so I think the problem is came from Basic functions of ncs becouse i try with different functions from here. Can you tell me the right function for Ihka becouse I can't understand this functions.

Old 04-14-2024, 07:34 AM
New Members

Originally Posted by DragoMPower
Yes it is, maybe it was changed before and I just try to change vin, so I think the problem is came from Basic functions of ncs becouse i try with different functions from here. Can you tell me the right function for Ihka becouse I can't understand this functions.
And there is 12 errors in clima..

Old 04-14-2024, 08:09 AM
Super Moderator

Do you have TeamViewer. I don't know what steps you're trying to take with showing the basic functions. PM me TeamViewer so I can look at a few things. Do you have an ICOM B

Quick Reply: AC/CCC Problem. Help!