E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

535xi....pita

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2014, 05:59 AM
New Members

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
My Ride: 535xi
Model Year: 2008

Originally Posted by Booyaazaa
Audiophool, get some ***less DP's for a more aggressive exhaust note. I had my dr euros installed 3 weeks ago and it now makes my Remus exhaust sound great without drone.
xi...

And I've always wondered how the ECU deals with wonky O2 readings after that change.
Old 04-01-2014, 05:37 PM
Members
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Alpine E60, '09 535i-Premium, Sport and Comfort Access PackageMods: Lux H8 V3 Angel Eyes, Weisslicht LED license plate lights, Interior LED lights, RPI Scoop, Matte Black Grills, Smoked LED side markers & side reflectors, 35% tint all around, and a 3

Originally Posted by audiophool
xi...

And I've always wondered how the ECU deals with wonky O2 readings after that change.
Oh damn then it would be the ARD option for you my friend. It took about a week for my ecu to calibrate it self to the Dr Euros. It would throw emissions codes and a cel twice however now for the past 3 weeks it hasn't. Doing these DP's was the best mod, next to a cobb V3, I've done so far. Turbos spool up much quicker and the exhaust note now sounds great.