E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

535d M Sport Individual pics

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2006, 07:08 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: '06 535d M-Sport Individual Deep Green Metallic 19" Style 172 wheels Individual Champagne leather Media Pack Visibility pack Sunroof Privacy glass

Took these photos of my ex demonstrator 535d M-Sport Individual which Ive just bought. Anyone else ever seen another M Sport in this colour (its a standard colour called Deep Green Metallic and looks black in some lights)? Cos Ive never seen one.

I searched high and low eventually finding this car which is pretty much the spec I was after plus more.

Car has Media and Visibility packs, sunroof, 19" 172s, privacy glass and Individual champagne leather with green stitching. This feature is particularly nice cos it also covers the hard plastic on the centre console/armrest with soft leather.

The only glaring ommission is that it doesnt have heated seats! Does anyone know if this can be retro fitted?

There was a small cock up at the dealer though. The car was supposed to have come with dark poplar wood trim which was shown in photos and on the spec list but on arrival to collect the car it had mysteriously changed to alu cube which I dont care much for ! After a bit of persuasion however, and threatening to walk out on the deal I eventually got a further substantial discount off it, enough in fact to change to Piano Black trim!...So thats what Ive just ordered...Result

Needless to say the car is fab to drive and I returned nearly 40 mpg on the 200 mile run home with mixed city driving and a 90 mph+( ) cruise on the motorway.

Just sorting out the DMS remap then it will be perfection

Anyway here are some (not ver good Im afraid) piccies:-

Old 09-22-2006, 07:45 AM
Contributors

My Ride: My ex-ride: EU '08 LCI 520dA. Space Grey, Sport Seats in Black Leather/Fabric Anthracite, Sport Steering Wheel, A/C with Extended Features, Hi-Fi Speakers, Cup Holders, Cruise with Braking function, Folding Rear Seats, Xenons, Park Distance Control.

Sorry to hear about the alu interiour, complain about it, it do not fit in that very fine automobile!
Piano black would suit your cars interiour very well.

The heated seats can be retrofitted, but they need to unstich the leathers...

Very fine car otherwise, congrats!

Ps. I saw a new Monaco Blue 525ixT today and it locked almost black also.
Old 09-22-2006, 07:51 AM
Members

My Ride: 2005 BMW-Alpina B5 Touring #007, Malachite Green w/ Caramel Individual interior 1999 BMW 840Ci Sport Individual, Techno Violet w/ Champagne Individual interior

Very nice, congrats. Agree on the Alu Cube panels - they really look out of place against the champagne, should be lovely with the Piano Black.

Would be curious to see your car next to mine one day and compare the shades of green. I suspect Malachite is more green and more metallic.
Old 09-22-2006, 08:03 AM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 530i M-sports package, carbon black,Beige leather dakota, Steptronic, active steering, anti-theft alarm, sunblinds for rear window and back seat window, interior and exterior mirror with anti-dazzel function, poplar brown dark, comfort seats, PDC, extended lights package, Hi-Fi loudspeakers, Innovation Package (contains Xenon, Headlight washers, adaptive headlights, Comfort access), automatic air-conditioning, professional radio, individual high gloss satine chrome,Sunroof

wow great car

congrats
Old 09-22-2006, 08:16 AM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW 530i 05 M-technic Silvergrey whith beige dakotaleather

Awesome car you have there and
Old 09-22-2006, 08:18 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: -Current- 535d Sport LCI Bi-Xenon Adaptive Lights, S.A.T, Professional SatNav, Logic7, Elec Memory seats, iPod interface, 19" Alloys WITHOUT RUNFLATS! CIC and Combox Retrofit, White Angel Eyes, Speed in Centre console. -Previous- Mini Cooper S 525d Tourer Auto

Nice looking car. Agree about the alu tho... :thumbsdown:
Old 09-22-2006, 08:23 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Darron.Lowe' post='337478' date='Sep 22 2006, 05:18 PM
Nice looking car. Agree about the alu tho... :thumbsdown:
Hmm... with the privacy glass and the containers in the background, it could be a still out of the Sopranos.

Or worse.

ABC
Old 09-22-2006, 08:37 AM
Members

My Ride: '06 535d M-Sport Individual Deep Green Metallic 19" Style 172 wheels Individual Champagne leather Media Pack Visibility pack Sunroof Privacy glass

Originally Posted by aybeesea' post='337481' date='Sep 22 2006, 05:23 PM
Hmm... with the privacy glass and the containers in the background, it could be a still out of the Sopranos.

Or worse.

ABC
LOL

Seriously though, Im in the proccess of building my own house hence the containers and stone pile in the background... does look a bit sinister though doesnt it!

Car is booked into the stealers on the 3rd Oct to have the Piano Black fitted, I guess if anyone wants to buy the alu cube trim PM me...this is if course providing it can be taken out with damaging it.
Old 09-22-2006, 11:44 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Aeroresh' post='337491' date='Sep 22 2006, 05:37 PM
if anyone wants to buy the alu cube trim PM me...
Old 09-22-2006, 12:41 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 525i : Alpine White, Steptronic, Black Interior with Amethyst Leather & Popular Grain Brown, 17" 122-Style Rims, Adaptive Bi-Xenon Headlights, Auto Dimming & Folding Mirrors, Advanced A/C, Sports Steering Wheel, Electrically Adjustable Steering Column, Extended Lighting Package, PDC, Sliding Armrest, Bus Navi, Hi-Fi Sound System (MP3 DVDs), CD Changer, Rear Sunshades.. MODS:M-tech front bumper, Painted Grill, Installed Aux-In, Garage Door Opener (Overhead Compartement), ///M Steering wheel, Wood hand brake trim, Wood gear-shift lever. 35% Tint all around.. Got, ACS Roof Spoiler, but not installed..

that is a really nice car...
the interior looks really good even with alu cube....but the wood trim would be better....
welcome to the forum...

Quick Reply: 535d M Sport Individual pics