E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

535 is gone!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2008, 12:24 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Heloha' post='563193' date='Apr 17 2008, 03:19 PM
Just noticed in your signature the wife also rotates...does she work their too or are you on the family plan?

No, i am supervisior and allowed to get two bmws. She is a nurse manager, and I have one and she has the other. I got her one because we both travel quite a few miles daily for work, so its very good for us.
Old 04-17-2008, 01:59 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by bmwfan05' post='563199' date='Apr 17 2008, 01:24 PM
No, i am supervisior and allowed to get two bmws. She is a nurse manager, and I have one and she has the other. I got her one because we both travel quite a few miles daily for work, so its very good for us.

That's one way to keep the "Mrs." happy
Old 04-17-2008, 04:07 PM
Members

My Ride: 1996 525 M Sport Silver Grey on Beige

Originally Posted by bmwfan05' post='563199' date='Apr 17 2008, 03:24 PM
I am a bit surprised you can get German made cars. I would have thought (logically at least) that you guys could drive cars that were produced in the US factory but not those being imported from Germany.

Anyway your good luck I guess.
Old 04-17-2008, 04:59 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by geneatals' post='563256' date='Apr 17 2008, 05:59 PM
That's one way to keep the "Mrs." happy
Haha .. your right. Now she wants a Tahoe!! i said have you seen gas prices, tahoe hell.
Old 04-17-2008, 05:00 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Scooter' post='563322' date='Apr 17 2008, 08:07 PM
I am a bit surprised you can get German made cars. I would have thought (logically at least) that you guys could drive cars that were produced in the US factory but not those being imported from Germany.

Anyway your good luck I guess.

Yeah, i know! We can get the Z4's too which we make and some employees can get the X5's as well.
Old 04-17-2008, 05:51 PM
Senior Members

REAR-ENDED!!!!!!! Not my fault. I didnt work today, so i let my wife take the 5 to work. She called me at 7 this evening and said hey, i just had a wreck. I said WHAT!!? It was about two miles from our house. It wasnt her fault, a "school-activity bus" rear-ended her at a redlight. The car got most of its damage on the passenger side -rear of the car. My wife didnt get hurt and neither did the bus driver. I couldnt take pics, didnt have the camera. BMW came and hauled the car to the performance center and i have a meeting in the morning with the manager of the employee car leasing program, because the 5 was a loaner car and my vehicle rep didnt give me my proper paperwork for the vehicle. The car has heavy bumper damage, trunk damage, brake light smashed, and i guess the force of the impact caused my tire to go flat? Hopefully, everything will go smoothly with that, its not my fault so im not worried. However, i just wish whatever kind of curse i am having with BMW would end. Im having situation and situation, but this one wasnt my fault i guess. After we got home, my i was joking with my wife about the problems i have been having, my little son said .. well we can ride our bikes everywhere as long as we wear out helmets, cause their like seatbelts. LOL.. Nevertheless, no one was injured, just a damaged car, that will be checked in the morning. Will keep you guys posted after my meeting. Meeting is at 9, so of course i will make sure to take pics of the car, if they let me see it again, cause they made me take everything out of it tonight and of my loaner .. lol .. if they give me another!
Old 04-17-2008, 07:32 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by bmwfan05' post='563371' date='Apr 17 2008, 06:51 PM
REAR-ENDED!!!!!!! Not my fault. I didnt work today, so i let my wife take the 5 to work. She called me at 7 this evening and said hey, i just had a wreck. I said WHAT!!? It was about two miles from our house. It wasnt her fault, a "school-activity bus" rear-ended her at a redlight. The car got most of its damage on the passenger side -rear of the car. My wife didnt get hurt and neither did the bus driver. I couldnt take pics, didnt have the camera. BMW came and hauled the car to the performance center and i have a meeting in the morning with the manager of the employee car leasing program, because the 5 was a loaner car and my vehicle rep didnt give me my proper paperwork for the vehicle. The car has heavy bumper damage, trunk damage, brake light smashed, and i guess the force of the impact caused my tire to go flat? Hopefully, everything will go smoothly with that, its not my fault so im not worried. However, i just wish whatever kind of curse i am having with BMW would end. Im having situation and situation, but this one wasnt my fault i guess. After we got home, my i was joking with my wife about the problems i have been having, my little son said .. well we can ride our bikes everywhere as long as we wear out helmets, cause their like seatbelts. LOL.. Nevertheless, no one was injured, just a damaged car, that will be checked in the morning. Will keep you guys posted after my meeting. Meeting is at 9, so of course i will make sure to take pics of the car, if they let me see it again, cause they made me take everything out of it tonight and of my loaner .. lol .. if they give me another!

Sorry to hear, glad to hear your wife is okay. Hope the meeting goes well. If not for bad luck I guess you have no luck .
Old 04-17-2008, 07:32 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by bmwfan05' post='563348' date='Apr 17 2008, 06:00 PM
Yeah, i know! We can get the Z4's too which we make and some employees can get the X5's as well.

Anyone at the plant getting x6's?
Old 04-17-2008, 09:07 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F13 M6

Originally Posted by geneatals' post='563427' date='Apr 17 2008, 08:32 PM
Sorry to hear, glad to hear your wife is okay. Hope the meeting goes well. If not for bad luck I guess you have no luck .
+1
Old 04-18-2008, 02:51 PM
Senior Members

quote name='bmwfan05' date='Apr 17 2008, 09:51 PM' post='563371']
[/quote]

----

My meeting went good. The estimated the car this morning and said that its around $3550 worth of damages. They gave a me a 335i coupe to drive until further notice. Hopefully i will have my own 528 within a week or so!

535 is gone!!-992.jpg
535 is gone!!-993.jpg
535 is gone!!-994.jpg
535 is gone!!-ryanmileage.jpg

Quick Reply: 535 is gone!!