E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

2009 535i 91 Premium Fuel Only?

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2009, 03:06 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 530i, Dinan throttle body, K&N drop in air filter, Power Chips flash. Sport/Premium package, PDC, Navigation, Active Steering, Premium Sound Automatic and Wood upgrades from BMW Catalogue.

Originally Posted by craigm1841' post='870377' date='May 6 2009, 04:59 PM
why the hell are we still discussing this. DONT BUY THESE CARS i fyou are not going to spend the extra 10 cents on fuel per gallon

10 cents

10 GOD DAMNED cents

JUST 10

10 people

what the hell

how much is your car payment???

if you want to put 87 in your car, take your car to jiffy lube, or whatever cheap shit you want to do to your high end vehicle, YOU BOUGHT THE WRONG VEHICLE. go lease a honda accord for 179 a month...

10 cents.

10 FUCKING cents.

that is like a $1.50 more per tank. that is like a can of soda and a half per week.

get the hell out of here with this shit already and put the proper fuel in your vehicle

really

10 cents.

THIS IS ALMOST AS BAD AS THE JIFFY LUBE GUY.

I completely agree with CraigM...... drive an Accord.
Old 05-07-2009, 03:20 AM
Members

Originally Posted by craigm1841' post='870377' date='May 6 2009, 07:59 PM
why the hell are we still discussing this. DONT BUY THESE CARS i fyou are not going to spend the extra 10 cents on fuel per gallon

10 cents

10 GOD DAMNED cents

JUST 10

10 people

what the hell

if you want to put 87 in your car, take your car to jiffy lube, or whatever cheap shit you want to do to your high end vehicle, YOU BOUGHT THE WRONG VEHICLE. go lease a honda accord for 179 a month...

10 cents.

10 FUCKING cents.

that is like a $1.50 more per tank. that is like a can of soda and a half per week.

get the hell out of here with this shit already and put the proper fuel in your vehicle

really

10 cents.

CASE CLOSED !!
Old 05-07-2009, 06:45 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by craigm1841' post='870377' date='May 6 2009, 07:59 PM

10 cents

10 GOD DAMNED cents

JUST 10

10 people

what the hell

10 cents.

10 FUCKING cents.

really

10 cents.

is everything ok? you seem alil emotional? that time of the month?
Old 05-07-2009, 08:07 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Originally Posted by unknown' post='871008' date='May 7 2009, 10:45 AM
is everything ok? you seem alil emotional? that time of the month?
It really only is 10 cents.... as far as I know, even the 525i's manuals states you shouldn't go below 91...
Higher octance fuels also result in better fuel economy so filling up on 87 will cost more in the long run.
Old 05-07-2009, 08:31 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by craigm1841' post='870377' date='May 6 2009, 06:59 PM

10 cents

10 GOD DAMNED cents

JUST 10

10 people

what the hell

10 cents.

10 FUCKING cents.

really

10 cents.

If Coach tells you that I missed practice, then that's that. I may have missed one practice this year but if somebody says he missed one practice of all the practices this year, then that's enough to get a whole lot started. I told Coach Brown that you don't have to give the people of Philadelphia a reason to think about trading me or anything like that. If you trade somebody, you trade them to make the team better...simple as that. I'm cool with that. I'm all about that. The people in Philadelphia deserve to have a winner. It's simple as that. It goes further than that ... If I can't practice, I can't practice. It is as simple as that. It ain't about that at all. It's easy to sum it up if you're just talking about practice. We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're talking about practice. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about practice. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game like it's my last but we're talking about practice man. How silly is that? ... Now I know that I'm supposed to lead by example and all that but I'm not shoving that aside like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I honestly do but we're talking about practice. We're talking about practice man. We're talking about practice. We're talking about practice. We're not talking about the game. We're talking about practice. When you come to the arena, and you see me play, you've seen me play right, you've seen me give everything I've got, but we're talking about practice right now. ... Hey I hear you, it's funny to me too, hey it's strange to me too but we're talking about practice man, we're not even talking about the game, when it actually matters, we're talking about practice ... How the hell can I make my teammates better by practicing?
Old 05-07-2009, 08:47 AM
Members

Originally Posted by Krozi' post='871085' date='May 7 2009, 12:07 PM
It really only is 10 cents.... as far as I know, even the 525i's manuals states you shouldn't go below 91...
Higher octance fuels also result in better fuel economy so filling up on 87 will cost more in the long run.
Krozi, put 91 plus in it should eliminate the "ping" in Bonita Springs. Stay out of the racetrack station on 41 & Bonita beach rd.
Old 05-07-2009, 08:47 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by E60714' post='871103' date='May 7 2009, 12:31 PM
If Coach tells you that I missed practice, then that's that. I may have missed one practice this year but if somebody says he missed one practice of all the practices this year, then that's enough to get a whole lot started. I told Coach Brown that you don't have to give the people of Philadelphia a reason to think about trading me or anything like that. If you trade somebody, you trade them to make the team better...simple as that. I'm cool with that. I'm all about that. The people in Philadelphia deserve to have a winner. It's simple as that. It goes further than that ... If I can't practice, I can't practice. It is as simple as that. It ain't about that at all. It's easy to sum it up if you're just talking about practice. We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're talking about practice. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about practice. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game like it's my last but we're talking about practice man. How silly is that? ... Now I know that I'm supposed to lead by example and all that but I'm not shoving that aside like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I honestly do but we're talking about practice. We're talking about practice man. We're talking about practice. We're talking about practice. We're not talking about the game. We're talking about practice. When you come to the arena, and you see me play, you've seen me play right, you've seen me give everything I've got, but we're talking about practice right now. ... Hey I hear you, it's funny to me too, hey it's strange to me too but we're talking about practice man, we're not even talking about the game, when it actually matters, we're talking about practice ... How the hell can I make my teammates better by practicing?
But it?s an issue that your coach continues to raise?
Old 05-07-2009, 08:49 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Originally Posted by sgtloc' post='871124' date='May 7 2009, 12:47 PM
Krozi, put 91 plus in it should eliminate the "ping" in Bonita Springs. Stay out of the racetrack station on 41 & Bonita beach rd.
Haha they converted that gas station on 41 and Bonita Beach to a Sunoco
Old 05-07-2009, 09:42 AM
Members

Originally Posted by craigm1841' post='870377' date='May 6 2009, 04:59 PM

10 cents

10 GOD DAMNED cents

JUST 10

10 people

what the hell

10 cents.

10 FUCKING cents.

really

10 cents.

MEOW
Old 05-07-2009, 06:08 PM
Members

i put 94 in my car !

Quick Reply: 2009 535i 91 Premium Fuel Only?