DIY: Do It Yourself Share all your DIY experiences here. Ask how-to questions also!

Headlight bulbs...DO NOT BUY FROM BIMMERXENON.COM

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2008, 06:27 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2006 BMW 525I/TITANIUM SILVER METALLIC/GREY LEATHER INTERIOR/EURO RED REFLECTORS/20% TINT/EURO STICKER/BMW CCA STICKER
Arrow

Ok so today I put in my "bimmer xenon" from jimmy 540i. Now I was going to go for a good HID kit....but said wow this look great on the site....let me try them out. I put them in wait till night to really look at them and 110 dollars later (for low beams and fog lights)....I am extremely pissed. The box it came in looks strikingly alike to NOKYAs and he made his own label! made in germany! YEAH OK! These look like silverstars honestly....55 bucks a bulb for something I could have gotten for 20 bucks easily. Im just gonna get an HID kit soon. Just warning everyone dont waste your time. On top of this I emailed him and said my lowbeams came but my foglights didnt....he said they ship seperately...still havent gotten those so I cannot comment on them. Im pretty sure jimmy is on this forum and honestly....I must say I am not happy with this. I dont respect anyone who takes what probably is NOKYA bulbs....takes the packaging out...put his own poor excuse for a label in it and jacks up the price. Ill upload pictures of the box and lights at night soon.

SHAME
SHAME
SHAME

www.bimmerxenon.com
Old 07-11-2008, 07:37 PM
Contributors

My Ride: .
Model Year: .

Sorry to hear about your troubles... folks have been on both sides of the fence about the infamous Jimmy540i.

Have you tried Google search on the WWW?
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=10V&q=jimmy540i+scam&btnG=Search
Old 07-11-2008, 07:55 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 BMW 525I/TITANIUM SILVER METALLIC/GREY LEATHER INTERIOR/EURO RED REFLECTORS/20% TINT/EURO STICKER/BMW CCA STICKER
Smile

Originally Posted by mrfva' post='621811' date='Jul 11 2008, 11:37 PM
Sorry to hear about your troubles... folks have been on both sides of the fence about the infamous Jimmy540i.

Have you tried Google search on the WWW?
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&cli...mp;btnG=Search

wow what a POS. I just went by a post someone send the lights where great I saw pics and was happy. Now Im pissed. I hope he actually sends my fog light bulbs...what a scammer scumbag.
Old 07-11-2008, 08:37 PM
Contributors

My Ride: .
Model Year: .

to the forum btw.
Old 07-11-2008, 10:25 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by mrfva' post='621846' date='Jul 12 2008, 12:37 AM
to the forum btw.

thanks
Old 07-12-2008, 06:15 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Mini Cooper

sorry to hear this.
I always go for the PIAA and dont use HID.
BTW have you change the halo lights.
http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=49997&st=0
Old 07-14-2008, 04:46 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by pinguhk' post='622052' date='Jul 12 2008, 10:15 AM
sorry to hear this.
I always go for the PIAA and dont use HID.
BTW have you change the halo lights.
http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=49997&st=0
I think I am going to go with the ICE soon. I know you have to take the headlight off for those though. Are they really just easy plug and play like the pictures? I think the ICE are brighter no?
Old 07-14-2008, 05:13 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Mini Cooper

Originally Posted by Senza007' post='623337' date='Jul 14 2008, 08:46 PM
I think I am going to go with the ICE soon. I know you have to take the headlight off for those though. Are they really just easy plug and play like the pictures? I think the ICE are brighter no?
they are 2 diffrent things. 1 is for non xenon and othe is for xenon
if you dont have non xenons then they just plug and play.
if you have xeon then you will need the ice which cost alot more
Old 07-14-2008, 05:36 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 BMW 525i Black Sapphire Metalic/Auburn Interior, Sports Package, Premium Package, Side and Rear Sun Blinds, Bluetooth with IPhone connected.

Originally Posted by Senza007' post='621760' date='Jul 11 2008, 10:27 PM
Ok so today I put in my "bimmer xenon" from jimmy 540i. Now I was going to go for a good HID kit....but said wow this look great on the site....let me try them out. I put them in wait till night to really look at them and 110 dollars later (for low beams and fog lights)....I am extremely pissed. The box it came in looks strikingly alike to NOKYAs and he made his own label! made in germany! YEAH OK! These look like silverstars honestly....55 bucks a bulb for something I could have gotten for 20 bucks easily. Im just gonna get an HID kit soon. Just warning everyone dont waste your time. On top of this I emailed him and said my lowbeams came but my foglights didnt....he said they ship seperately...still havent gotten those so I cannot comment on them. Im pretty sure jimmy is on this forum and honestly....I must say I am not happy with this. I dont respect anyone who takes what probably is NOKYA bulbs....takes the packaging out...put his own poor excuse for a label in it and jacks up the price. Ill upload pictures of the box and lights at night soon.

SHAME
SHAME
SHAME

www.bimmerxenon.com
sorry to hear about your troubles, but there is no way a halogen bulb can perform like a HID Bulb remember that. check my signature, i offer high quality, plug and play HID kits for fogs and headlights if you are interested.
Old 07-14-2008, 06:53 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Senza007' post='621760' date='Jul 11 2008, 10:27 PM

SHAME
SHAME
SHAME

www.bimmerxenon.com

I once bought a set from him for my e39, after reading about Jimmy, I wanted a refund, and I got it.

Quick Reply: Headlight bulbs...DO NOT BUY FROM BIMMERXENON.COM