Detailing Forum Don't know if that wax is any good? Get your detailing answers and tips here.

Ultimate Detailing Package

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2006, 01:48 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60 530i, Production Date May 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to obtain the RETAIL rights for what I believe is the Ultimate Detailing package.

As far as I know, it's currently only available in Australia and the detailing is organised via motor dealerships and applied by authorised detailing shops.

The cost in Australia for the complete package to be applied is in the vicinity of A$1995, 1200 Euro, 810 GBP, US$1520.

The complete package includes:
  • Inorganic Car Paint Protection (Glass type protection)
  • Leather and Vinyl Protection
  • Mag Wheel Protection
  • Carpet and Fabric Protection
  • Bonus Shampoo, Dry Shampoo, Leather Pen Stain remover, Carpet and Fabric Stain remover, Application cloths
Now at this stage, I have no definite idea if I can get the complete package, let alone the individual components.

In Australia, the Glass type paint protection has a Lifetime warranty, never having to be applied again.

The paint protection does have a negative, if you scratch or ding a car panel, the complete panel needs to be sanded back to the metal as nothing can be applied to remove the GLASS type finish.

I'm trying to get the product/s from the manufacturer, apply and try and determine if it's as good as it first sounds.

I would be looking at selling for the cost of the product and maybe packaging, plus a relatively small margin , plus shipping costs. Itv would be substantially cheaper than what a dealership would charge to apply.

Cheerz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
UltimateCarProtection.pdf (1.05 MB, 107 views)