Detailing Forum Don't know if that wax is any good? Get your detailing answers and tips here.

Is rejex all that???

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2005, 01:21 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i just ordered couple bottles, one for my friend, last night. will take it to my detail shop and have them put it on instead of using their wax. will report later .
Old 01-18-2005, 02:25 PM

The product RejeX is not available in Sweden? Strange, if it?s so good!?!?!

In automagazines tests in Sweden, the German brand Sonax always win.
Old 01-18-2005, 08:54 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Originally Posted by alohalc' date='Jan 18 2005, 02:21 PM
i just ordered couple bottles, one for my friend, last night.? will take it to my detail shop and have them put it on instead of using their wax.? will report later .
[snapback]80513[/snapback]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA I was JUST going to say... YOU buying rejex??? you dont even wash your car! You would never apply that stuff on! LOL
Old 01-18-2005, 08:55 PM
Senior Members

you are so right .
Old 01-18-2005, 10:38 PM
Members

My Ride: 2008 550i Sport Carbon Black with Black Nasca Leather Sport Auto Transmission Active Steering Comfort Access Bamboo Anthracite wood trim Power Rear Sunshades Ventilated Seats Ipod adapter Nav Sat Premium Sound

I Rejexed my car this past weekend. After all the LA rains, I figured my previous wax was probably stripped. I have 37,000 miles on my car and my first impression is Wow! I wish I had Rejexed when my car was brand new! I recommend anyone with a new car to Rejex asap. Robg's comment about claying the car prior is correct - I would definitely clay the car if it is not brand new. I used Meguiar's Paint Cleaner before I Rejexed, just to remove any prior wax residue. I've used Meguiar's for years and I think Rejex is definitely comparable, if not better! By the way has anyone used Mr. Clean's Auto Dry Car Wash? It does not work, however, my car has never been so clean! I usually go to a hand car wash every week, but I figured I would try the Mr. Clean Auto Dry. It has a money back guarantee, but I will probably keep it.
Old 01-20-2005, 08:24 AM
Contributors

I have been using the Griots products, but decided to give this a go.... I'll post results once the product gets here.

James
Old 02-17-2005, 05:55 AM
Contributors

My Ride: (USA) 645Ci, Silver Gray, Chateau, Cold Weather PKG, Premium Sound PKG, Sport PKG, Step, NAV [Std Equip in 645], HUD, Satellite (SIRIUS) Radio, Aux Input, Bluetooth enabled using iPhone 3GS w/ adapter cradle - Build date - 01/05, Baby delivered 2/24/05

Surfing the web looking for best price on Rejex. Found it at 12.95 at Bethel Marine. Only phone orders so I call. Guy ask for my address and then asks if I want to swing by to pick it up. I say where the heck are you. He is 35 miles ffrom house new where my dealer is. So I'll just swing by when I pick up my car in about 10 days and get Rejex at the same time. The guy ringingly endorsed Rejex saying Love Bugs (big issue here in Florida) just wased right off with hose spray. Hope it is all true.
Old 02-17-2005, 06:26 AM
JDN
Contributors

I'm a RejeX fan, but rinsing love bugs off with a hose might be a stretch, especially if they case harden first. Two or three day old bugs do come off RejeX-treated paint easily with those nylon wrapped sponges, though. I keep my clear bra treated, too.
Old 02-17-2005, 08:34 AM
Contributors

My Ride: (USA) 645Ci, Silver Gray, Chateau, Cold Weather PKG, Premium Sound PKG, Sport PKG, Step, NAV [Std Equip in 645], HUD, Satellite (SIRIUS) Radio, Aux Input, Bluetooth enabled using iPhone 3GS w/ adapter cradle - Build date - 01/05, Baby delivered 2/24/05

Originally Posted by JDN' date='Feb 17 2005, 09:26 AM
I'm a RejeX fan, but rinsing love bugs off with a hose might be a stretch, especially if they case harden first.? ? Two or three day old bugs do come off RejeX-treated paint easily with those nylon wrapped sponges, though. I keep my clear bra treated, too.
[snapback]91306[/snapback]
After seeing what they did to some of my previous / current vehicles I expect to be hosing off Love bugs daily during the season(s). Since I did a lot of commuting between FLA and VA on I95 I resorted to Vaseline, bug screens, and the like to cut down on damage. I wash or hose down my wife?s Audi Cabrio as often as once a driven day now and that certainly improved the paint appearance over the over the 2 years I have been doing that. But even at that, there are frequent times I have to employ some sort of plastic stiffened sponge as you say Getting any helping hand will, hopefully, make my life easier
Old 02-18-2005, 09:43 AM
Contributors

I put on a nice coat of Rejex this past weekend. My baby was _shining_ I used the Griots Fine Hand Polish on the hood first, to try to remove any marks from normal driving. Then I used the Rejex.

I let it sit in the Garage all night and all day Sunday. It rained all day Sunday (of course) and I had to go to work Monday. I was bummed to pull it out of the Garage all pretty and clean right into the rain monday morning.

The Rejex is EXCELLENT. I found it very easy to work with.

Quick Reply: Is rejex all that???