Detailing Forum Don't know if that wax is any good? Get your detailing answers and tips here.

NYC TRI-STATE members?

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2010, 11:24 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BTW to all you newer nyc/tri-state members, check out the meet and greet theads, we're getting together in june for another adventure:
https://5series.net/forums/topic/971...eet-drive-eat/
Old 04-16-2010, 01:55 PM
Members

My Ride: MYSTIC BLUE 04 545I// MTECH KIT//OEM SPLITTERS// M5 TRUNK FINISHER//SMOKED TAILIGHTS// HID/FOG 8000K// EYEBROW UPGRADE// EISAMANN RACE EXHAUST//M5 CLUSTER MOD//Black matte kidney grille// 20'MIRO M6 REP's Flat Black// 20%TINTS// ACS STYLE SPOILER Trunk // MTECV2 ANGEL EYES// LICENSE PLATE LED's // DE-BADGED

Originally Posted by Krazi Bluntz
ain't 85th East Elmhurst? I live on 104 and 37th but there's mad cops now I get pulled over on my own block :/ one time I was already out the car they told me to go back in and put my hands on the steering wheel lol od ... ha na I ain't king I ain't even spanish lol but back in the days the dudes I used to chill with was now this area is bunz I wanna move out now we got those ms-13 dudes lol ... werd I know alot of heads that go to st. johns
Nah its jackson heights... Damn yea I know where u at... Truu yeah I know that's why I stay clear of corona as much as possible except for the sesame street dude, idk if u know what imn talking bout.. But u prolly do lol.. Yeah I don't go to st johns just moved to over there by union n main st.. I'm surprised I aint never run into ur car on the st.. I'm sure I will now, if I ever see it parked imma leave a note on it lol
Old 04-17-2010, 09:36 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 09 M5 (E60) Interlagos blue, Silverstone interior, with cold weather package. Adaptive Xenon headlamps and adaptive brake lights, hud, comfort access. Comfort seats, basically fully loaded.

Queens here.. Moved from GA a decade ago.. lol not very fond of the people around here but hey, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. Neway.. whats happening Tristate. I'd love to move to westchester or Rockland etc but my businesses are in the damn City. :thumbsdown:
Old 04-17-2010, 03:10 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 06' BMW 530xi

Originally Posted by bm1er
Nah its jackson heights... Damn yea I know where u at... Truu yeah I know that's why I stay clear of corona as much as possible except for the sesame street dude, idk if u know what imn talking bout.. But u prolly do lol.. Yeah I don't go to st johns just moved to over there by union n main st.. I'm surprised I aint never run into ur car on the st.. I'm sure I will now, if I ever see it parked imma leave a note on it lol
Ha ... Jea I hardly be home I don't chill around Corona no more I usually be around Jamaica or Hollis South Ozone I'm Guyanese lol the only time ma car is parked on the street is when I'm at the crib at nights I usually be out or its locked away in a garage down the block lol ... before I could drive ma popz bought a Lexus Rx300 parked on the street infront my house 2 weeks after dudes stole the damn headlights lol :/ that was back in days though ha
Old 04-17-2010, 08:34 PM
Members

My Ride: MYSTIC BLUE 04 545I// MTECH KIT//OEM SPLITTERS// M5 TRUNK FINISHER//SMOKED TAILIGHTS// HID/FOG 8000K// EYEBROW UPGRADE// EISAMANN RACE EXHAUST//M5 CLUSTER MOD//Black matte kidney grille// 20'MIRO M6 REP's Flat Black// 20%TINTS// ACS STYLE SPOILER Trunk // MTECV2 ANGEL EYES// LICENSE PLATE LED's // DE-BADGED

Originally Posted by Krazi Bluntz
Ha ... Jea I hardly be home I don't chill around Corona no more I usually be around Jamaica or Hollis South Ozone I'm Guyanese lol the only time ma car is parked on the street is when I'm at the crib at nights I usually be out or its locked away in a garage down the block lol ... before I could drive ma popz bought a Lexus Rx300 parked on the street infront my house 2 weeks after dudes stole the damn headlights lol :/ that was back in days though ha
guyanese is corona? thats soo weird, lol... didnt think there were too many of u over there... who wouldda thought! ... but its cool, thats whats up tho, hopefully i catch u on the street one day or wutever... id be cool soo be on the lookut if some stranger honks his horn at you or soemthing lol it will prob be me!!!
Old 04-17-2010, 08:45 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 06' BMW 530xi

Originally Posted by bm1er
guyanese is corona? thats soo weird, lol... didnt think there were too many of u over there... who wouldda thought! ... but its cool, thats whats up tho, hopefully i catch u on the street one day or wutever... id be cool soo be on the lookut if some stranger honks his horn at you or soemthing lol it will prob be me!!!
corona was italian but now its straight spanish lol I'm the only one that I know of around here I grew up around dominicans matta fact I only knew one dude that was guyanese but he was half dominican lol ... that's why I chill around southside now they run that lol and east new york there's alot in the bronx too ... lol ight